Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2018, 02:15 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times

Advertisements

Xuipa...not many even think or ponder on the diff between faith and belief...so brava.

I hope you read my other posts here...only cuz it says more regarding my meaning...which some misunderstood; as if I was tootin' my own horn...I'm tootin' great faith's horn ...hoping others will understand and seek deep deep faith...that would cause them regardless of the obstacles the ego puts up, (the enemy, devil) to rush to pray for a friend's mom, say, with cancer.
Yes, the trust in your parachute as you jump...perfect!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 02:43 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Hanny, you make it difficult for the seeker to come, the message is simple, seek and you will find. You jews and christians have no control over this and you don't like it. You want to say, NO, you are in error, you can't go this way or that.. ... Well, mind your own business and allow him who said draw near to me and i will draw near to you take care of what you lot TRY to do.
My whole life is about one thing, and that thing is to learn and to help people learn who Jesus is in a very personal way at Passover when the bride was created, at Pentecost when the betrothal was given and how everything done and said with priests and the congregation taught who Messiah is. I live a life as Side Note Hannibal where I see something being discussed and I assume some people want to learn how a thing is related about Jesus and how it points to Jesus........Yes, Yes, Salvation is extremely simple and you can go around and teach everyone of simple salvation which by the way, doesn't have much to do with the first Gentiles, and yet, salvation is still overwhelmingly broad, the court is overwhelmingly big, and anyone can come to God standing in the outer court.......Who am I going to convert to the belief in Christ? NOBODY, everyone knows who Jesus is, but somebody people want to know what Jesus was, and how he was the true Temple, and how he came walking in his father's religion, and how he symbolized a Passover lamb, a Pentecost Ram, a Sukkot bull, and how he died for the sins of the world as a Yom Kippur goat. How everything, in the temple taught of him, how everything said and done was to teach of Messiah, some people want to know these things, and so I play side note Hannibal.

Somebody says something that concerns the Temple, and maybe somebody else will actually want to learn who Jesus is concerning what is being discussed.

Somehow, it has become taboo to even discuss the true missions of Christ and what he came to do.....

I come here to learn of Christ and to figure out just how many prophesies he fulfilled.

Some people don't want to know Jesus, and Jesus speaks to Christians who say,'' But we taught your name in the streets, and we did miracles in your name.''

Maybe we should be explaining why Jesus tells these believers,'' Depart from me, I never knew you.''

Do people even want to know Jesus? Really?

Old 09-03-2018, 03:05 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Hanny, you make it difficult for the seeker to come, the message is simple, seek and you will find...allow him who said draw near to me and i will draw near to you take care of what your lot TRY to do.
Perfect.

Hannie...you want to help people know Jesus... I speak the truth...go to a Nursing Home ...ask at the desk, "Who hasn't been visited and is lonely?" ( I worked in N.Homes, so I know.)

Hold a wrinkled, little hand and listen to their memories no one else cares about...
learn really who Jesus is.
See your MO change.

What does this thought make you feel...any apprehension? THAT is the ego, the enemy in person..
That is fear and hesitation at it's purest...
otherwise called the devil...keeping you from your heart, God, Jesus ...Jesus, up close and personal.
Forget about prophecies....crack open that heart!! That's the Father Himself.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Perfect.

Hannie...you want to help people know Jesus... I speak the truth...go to a Nursing Home ...ask at the desk, "Who hasn't been visited and is lonely?" ( I worked in N.Homes, so I know.)

Hold a wrinkled, little hand and listen to their memories no one else cares about...
See your MO change.

What does this thought make you feel...any apprehension? THAT is the ego, the enemy in person..
otherwise called the devil...keeping you from your heart, God, Jesus ...Jesus, up close and personal.
Our family has always done that, my mother and father are at an old folks home right now too far for me to go, they are in old folks homes every week from Texas to Illinois, I have been to every prison in Texas and my parents continue to go, and any Truck stop in America, you will find free sermons and free religious music for the taking, and you can hear my parents sing and preach. Truckers call us every week crying, they come here and spend weekends here.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Perfect.

See your MO change.

I know Jesus from the law and prophets. I know him in a personal way through knowledge of what he did and who he is according to the law and the prophets, there is no other way to learn exactly who he is besides the law and the prophets, I mean sure, You can ask Jesus into your heart and be saved, the whole world is saved as far as I see things, but mere salvation is just that, it is mere salvation with no reward, and this is a bride of Christ who has no child being that she is barren.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:30 PM

3,220 posts, read 925,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Our family has always done that, my mother and father are at an old folks home right now too far for me to go, they are in old folks homes every week from Texas to Illinois, I have been to every prison in Texas and my parents continue to go, and any Truck stop in America, you will find free sermons and free religious music for the taking, and you can hear my parents sing and preach. Truckers call us every week crying, they come here and spend weekends here.
Sorry to hear that.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Sorry to hear that.
Pick some up, you may enjoy my mother and father, they aren't in my religion, they are Pentecostals.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I'm pretty sure Free4you believes that quoting various verses and phrases that are in the bible, or words that are somehow bible related, is doing "good works" and makes him "the son". He finds comfort in that belief, I think.
Your correct.

So why are you trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which, I have heard from God.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:37 PM

The Boy with a Demon
…19Afterward the disciples came to Jesus privately and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?” 20“Because you have so little faith. He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

By the way, this saying was not said about a literal mountain, just saying.

Who art thou, O great mountain? before Hannibal thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Perfect.

See your MO change.

That is your interpretation. It works for you but it was not the commission......so?

I see it as I speak it.....the truth that is, God's word.

I shall reveal myself to anyone who loves me and keeps my commandments and my Father and I shall love him and we shall dwell within him because he keeps my word.

As it is written;

"The man who keeps the commandments he has from me is the man who loves me and the man who loves me shall be loved by my Father, I too shall love him and reveal myself to him. "

"The man who loves me keeps my word and my Father shall love him and we shall come and dwell within him. "
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity