U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-07-2018, 10:06 PM
 
955 posts, read 146,394 times
Reputation: 70

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Are you able to describe your experience of being “in heaven”, in literal terms? How do you feel and what do you do differently than when you weren’t in heaven?
"The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament proclaim the works of His hand."

I feel like King David, like Jesus like Abraham like Elijah and all the prophets.

"The only one who's gone up to heaven is the one who came down from heaven,the son of man, who is in heaven."

The reason I was born and came into the world is to testify the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-07-2018, 10:26 PM
 
Location: USA
15,906 posts, read 8,183,357 times
Reputation: 2103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
"The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament proclaim the works of His hand."

I feel like King David, like Jesus like Abraham like Elijah and all the prophets.

"The only one who's gone up to heaven is the one who came down from heaven,the son of man, who is in heaven."

The reason I was born and came into the world is to testify the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2018, 08:54 AM
 
Location: Southwestern, USA
15,440 posts, read 12,170,934 times
Reputation: 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Are you able to describe your experience of being “in heaven”, in literal terms? How do you feel and what do you do differently than when you weren’t in heaven?
Wanna ask me?
I don't wanna be a buttinski... I can be very literal and detailed!

(Oh, I came back cuz I saw you posted! xo)



And MQ? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2018, 09:20 AM
 
Location: USA
15,906 posts, read 8,183,357 times
Reputation: 2103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Wanna ask me?
I don't wanna be a buttinski... I can be very literal and detailed!

(Oh, I came back cuz I saw you posted! xo)



And MQ? Thanks.
Yes, answer! I always enjoy your posts. And maybe if Free4you reads it, he will understand what I mean by “literal”.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2018, 10:09 AM
 
Location: Southwestern, USA
15,440 posts, read 12,170,934 times
Reputation: 16655
When I am in Heaven..I can't walk, I can't breathe, I can't touch a door knob....
I can't look at a person or the scenery behind them without feeling this....
I'll try to explain...Imagine you have been in love for the longest time...
take a man and a woman...for some reason it is forbidden...maybe there is a boyfriend,
maybe no interest is being shown from them....but you long for this person...
a scent they may leave in a room, a memory of some glance your way sustains you till the next time you see her...then....one day...she allows you to come close...she accepts and
invites your touch ...just your touch...a finger on a hand, on a forearm...she moans a little...
because she has been waiting, also.

You swoon. Period.
You are filled with such an ecstatic thrill....you have no heart anymore because it has melted into warm butter over your entire being....your chest wants to explode and yet magically, somehow, you can maintain this overwhelming feeling that makes your knees weak.

Should I go on? When in Heaven or State of Awareness of His Divine Presence....
touching a gate latch with my thumb is like touching touching God Himself....or in human terms touching your beloved you have longed for for so long.

The surroundings I'm in are electrified...alive, breathing...distant mountains...the tree, the rocks...the Doors of Perception have been opened by sheer Grace.
There is an invisible breeze blowing from nowhere through everything i see...alive, pulsing with love like an ecstasy few
have known...atoms swirling around me...all conscious, all love.
The walls, the ceiling are no longer made of drywall...they are held together by sheer love
'looking like' walls....beaming love into me. I am aware of 'Him'...He has allowed me to see.

It is shocking how much this body can actually withstand of this almost unbearable Divine Love.❤️
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2018, 12:02 PM
 
955 posts, read 146,394 times
Reputation: 70
The righteous, who are in heaven, quote the Lord and walk in the light.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2018, 12:56 PM
 
955 posts, read 146,394 times
Reputation: 70
Funny how some people don't sound anything Like Jesus or the Father though we are to abide in His word.

Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory.

If you use your own words you are seeking your own glory.

Doesn't matter what you say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2018, 02:51 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,883 posts, read 4,988,210 times
Reputation: 1520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
September 9th through the 11th.


l'shanah tovah
Only a few days left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2018, 04:21 PM
 
40,117 posts, read 26,779,715 times
Reputation: 6051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
The righteous, who are in heaven, quote the Lord and walk in the light.
So, in your opinion, the righteous in heaven are parrots????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2018, 10:33 PM
 
955 posts, read 146,394 times
Reputation: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
So, in your opinion, the righteous in heaven are parrots????
No. That's your opinion.

Jesus was commanded what to say.

Was He a parrot?

All the prophets were commanded what to say and Jesus upheld them.

If the heavens declare the glory of God as it is written do you think you will ever hear it?

I know for certain you won't

Because I can hear it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top