U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 12:51 PM

435 posts, read 116,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I don't care about someone's book outside the Bible. I care what God says.
Which "Bible" would that be? EO, RC, or one of the other "Canons"? Or the KJ Only inspired, inerrant, & infallible cult?

Would that Bible be an English language -opinion - (e.g. KJV) of what the Hebrew & Greek say, that you are relying on? IOW man's - opinion - you are relying on. Or do you read the Hebrew & Greek at a scholarly level?

How do you know what God says? Does He speak to you personally in visions, dreams, revelations? Were you not listening to God for decades while you were a believer in libertarian free will before you became a Calvinist? Who were you, then, listening to for all those decades? Satan? Were you deceived by demons? How do you know you are not still wrong & deceived about many things?

Which of the hundreds of churches calling themselves "Christian" do you belong to? How do you know yours is right and all the others are wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2018, 01:55 PM

3,671 posts, read 1,538,390 times
GINOLJC, it makes no difference what language one speak, or what translation one reads. (for the Holy Ghost, God, with guide you in any translation, and reveal it faults, as well as it good points).

for, Revelation 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands".

so one's Nationality means nothing. and their language (tongue) means nothing when it come to God. for he created all and knows all languages, and he reads one HEART. he know your thoughts

set your heart after God and you will find him. Remember the Holy Spirit, the Comforter the HELPER, is there for you. but understand this, the helper don't do it for you, he only help you do it, and if you're not doing anything then he has nothing to do. so the helper is not there to do anything for you unless you start to do something first.

"IF YOU WANT TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND GOD" ....Desire him, he do read your heart. ASK him to "REVEAL" himself to you in his WISDOM, and Knowledge, and let him teach you.

and if you hear a man teaching, be a Berea, Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so". and when you finish searching, "GO TO GOD AND ASK HIM IF WHAT YOU SEARCH IS CORRECT. for God is the final authority.

bible translation are only AIDS to help you understand the Word of God. God himself must reveal himself to you. you cannot study God, oh yes you can STUDY "ABOUT" God , but understanding & Knowing GOD do not come buy, notice we said, "B U Y" one cannot get God that way, see Isaiah 55:1

this is just a start, and once you enjoin with the Spirit he will teach you all truths.

but you got to start somewhere, why not NOW.

Old 09-01-2018, 03:55 PM

14,818 posts, read 4,970,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClementofA View Post
Which "Bible" would that be? EO, RC, or one of the other "Canons"? Or the KJ Only inspired, inerrant, & infallible cult?

Would that Bible be an English language -opinion - (e.g. KJV) of what the Hebrew & Greek say, that you are relying on? IOW man's - opinion - you are relying on. Or do you read the Hebrew & Greek at a scholarly level?

How do you know what God says? Does He speak to you personally in visions, dreams, revelations? Were you not listening to God for decades while you were a believer in libertarian free will before you became a Calvinist? Who were you, then, listening to for all those decades? Satan? Were you deceived by demons? How do you know you are not still wrong & deceived about many things?

Which of the hundreds of churches calling themselves "Christian" do you belong to? How do you know yours is right and all the others are wrong?
I do know that My brand of Christianity is right because Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years, I converted to Judaism, and nobody has to wonder who is right and who is wrong, it is a none issue.

God's religion is recoded for all to see and Messiah comes teaching the great secrets of God's religion as he walks in all the laws, and in all the appointed Holy days ordained by God.

Should we believe somebody other than God? Should I follow a Christian as he rejects the worship system of God and then Christianizes the Babylonian Holy days to point his finger and say,'' THIS IS WHAT I ORDAINED, God is wrong and I am right?''

God is not confused with 30,000 denominations of Christianity, God's religion doesn't change, he isn't going to ordain another religion besides the one that Teaches of a Passover lamb, a Ram of Shavuot, a Yom Kippur goat and a Sukkot bull.

God teaches of these things, not those 30,000 denominations of Christianity, and again, God is not confused.

Old 09-01-2018, 04:53 PM

21,093 posts, read 23,910,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClementofA View Post

I care more about what god says, that what MEN wrote they think god might have said.

Old 09-01-2018, 05:38 PM

1,382 posts, read 487,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I do know that My brand of Christianity is right because Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years, I converted to Judaism, and nobody has to wonder who is right and who is wrong, it is a none issue.

God's religion is recoded for all to see and Messiah comes teaching the great secrets of God's religion as he walks in all the laws, and in all the appointed Holy days ordained by God.

Should we believe somebody other than God? Should I follow a Christian as he rejects the worship system of God and then Christianizes the Babylonian Holy days to point his finger and say,'' THIS IS WHAT I ORDAINED, God is wrong and I am right?''

God is not confused with 30,000 denominations of Christianity, God's religion doesn't change, he isn't going to ordain another religion besides the one that Teaches of a Passover lamb, a Ram of Shavuot, a Yom Kippur goat and a Sukkot bull.

God teaches of these things, not those 30,000 denominations of Christianity, and again, God is not confused.
"A legal sect of Judaism" for over100 years", according to who, the Roman emperor? There was only one "legal" authority during that 100 years, and it was the 6th head of the beast with his horns. Not a good role model. You might as well follow the false prophet Paul, or the "worthless shepherd" (Zechariah 11:17), Peter. What! You say you are a follower of the false prophet Paul. Well that clears things up.

Old 09-01-2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
"A legal sect for 100 years" according to who, the Roman emperor? There was only one "legal" authority during that 100 years, and it was the 6th head of the beast with his horns. Not a good role model. You might as well follow the false prophet Paul, or the "worthless shepherd" (Zechariah 11:17), Peter. What! You say you are a follower of the false prophet Paul. Well that clears things up.
I suppose you think Jesus came instituting Babylonian Holy days that teach of Tammuz the Messiah of Babylon? If you show Jesus to be a lawless false prophet, then that is all he is, but we have Jesus own words about the matter. Jesus said that whoever doesn't keep the laws, and then they go out and teach others not to keep the laws of Moses, they will be the least in the kingdom of heaven for good reason.

Jesus shows us the lawless times to come, Jesus tells us of those people who disrespect the law, and THEY BELIEVE IN HIM.

They say,'' But Jesus, we taught your name in the streets and we did miracles in your name,'' and he says,'' Depart from me ye workers of lawlessness.''

But then when people make up their minds to not believe what Jesus says, well, there it is, they deny what Jesus says, and it is often the case that when they deny what Jesus says, they are lawless Pagan Christians, the same lawless that Jesus and the disciples talked about.

In Thessalonians, the lawless one to come is given a whole chapter and guess what the son of perdition does?

He stands against everything called of God or that is worshipped of God in God's commandments and worship system with all his Sabbaths and feasts, there they sit in they temple assuming that their invented ways and lawlessness is above God, therefore proving themselves to be God that they could alter or omit any of God's word they see fit to remove............

These same people keep Babylonian holy days about the Messiah of Babylon while they wonder who those Babylonians are in Revelation....

YES, YES, I know everyone has their own invented worship system, but what amazes me is how they keep Babylonian Holy days and traditions and then try to slap the name of Jesus down upon it as if they ever had the authority to change the religion of Christ himself.

People actually try and present a lawless pagan gentile as a Messiah, imagine that, Just like their denial of historical facts and biblical facts.....

I guess Christianity was just thrown into the fire and it came out lawless and pagan? What year was it when Gentiles were no longer brave enough to celebrate a Passover lamb? That was the same year that they no longer had a Passover lamb, imagine that.......People who reject the Passover of Christ, and the Pentecost of Christ while still claiming to have a Passover lamb, but what is more unbelievable, people who reject the Pentecost of Messiah are claiming to have the holy spirit of Pentecost??????

WAIT, WHAT?

How do lawless pagan people who reject the ways of God then turn around to claim that they have a Passover , AND THEN claim that they have the spirit of Pentecost?

You can't make this stuff up...........

Old 09-01-2018, 05:55 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,105,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
"A legal sect of Judaism" for over100 years", according to who, the Roman emperor? There was only one "legal" authority during that 100 years, and it was the 6th head of the beast with his horns. Not a good role model. You might as well follow the false prophet Paul, or the "worthless shepherd" (Zechariah 11:17), Peter. What! You say you are a follower of the false prophet Paul. Well that clears things up.
You have an excellent style brother.

For those out there that are having difficulty understanding.

The Greek language is numerically desolate in constructive sylabble senses.

Even an elementary student of hebrew will recognize the repetitive tav and vav in ole shauls letters.
Which of course is an unmisstakeable signature.
Neither Greek nor latin resonate like an hebrew structure.
Especialy where vowels are concerned.

But its highly unlikely that any hebrew text written by the disciples have been reserved till today.
Nah,
I imagine they were destroyed so that those false prophets would fall into their own snare. Which is the likely outcome of the false shepherds who utter oats in Latin.

Its comical as far as I can see.

Last edited by pinacled; 09-01-2018 at 06:03 PM..

Old 09-01-2018, 06:24 PM

THAT EVERYONE MAY KNOW THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING LIES ABOUT PAUL SAYING THAT HE WAS TEACHING JEWS NOT TO KEEP THE LAWS OF MOSES, AND SO EVERYONE MAY KNOW THAT IT WAS NOTHING BUT LIARS, PAUL MUST PROVE THAT HE NEVER LEFT JUDAISM.........

UNLESS OF COURSE, unless Paul was lying through his teeth because he was a two faced coward, and then we have all these thousands of Jewish believers in Christ WHO ALL BECAME EVEN MORE ZEALOUS TO KEEP THE LAWS IN JUDAISM........

The reason Christians have so many contradiction is because they refuse to admit the facts of Christianity being a legal sect of Judaism..........Paul never left Judaism and we have his own words and actions that prove this fact, and when people deny the written truth, I don't know what to say of them....

Jesus spoke of the law himself and we were to imitate the life of Jesus, we are to at least be in the same religion, and people bring in lawlessness and paganism to slap the name of Jesus on it as if that meant something......Jesus isn't in your paganism, isn't in your lawlessness, lawless pagan people invented that for themselves.

Acts 21

Paul's Arrival at Jerusalem
17When we arrived in Jerusalem, the brothers welcomed us joyfully. 18The next day, Paul went in with us to see James, and all the elders were present. 19Paul greeted them and recounted one by one the things God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry.
20When they heard this, they glorified God. Then they said to Paul, “You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews have believed, and all of them are zealous for the Law. 21But they are under the impression that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or observe our customs. 22What then should we do? They will certainly hear that you have come.
23Therefore do what we advise you. There are four men with us who have taken a vow. 24Take these men, purify yourself along with them, and pay their expenses so they can have their heads shaved. Then everyone will know that there is no truth to these rumors about you, but that you also live in obedience to the Law.
25As for the Gentile believers, we have written them our decision that they must abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals, and from sexual immorality.”
26So the next day Paul took the men and purified himself along with them. Then he entered the temple to give notice of the date their purification would be complete and the offering would be made for each of them.
Paul Seized in the Temple27When the seven days were almost over, some Jews from the province of Asia saw Paul at the temple. They stirred up the whole crowd and seized him, 28crying out, “Men of Israel, help us! This is the man who teaches all men everywhere against our people and against our Law and against this place. Furthermore, he has brought Greeks into the temple and defiled this holy place.”

There was a council formed to decide the decades old debate in whether or not Gentiles should keep all the laws as Jewish believers continued to keep......

The point of this council is very clear, The Jewish believers in Christ never left Judaism, the council was to decide if Gentiles should keep all the laws of Judaism, OR THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A COUNCIL.

COMMON SENSE..

But hey, not evrrybody has it.

Old 09-01-2018, 07:45 PM

15,379 posts, read 12,133,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
"IF YOU WANT TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND GOD" ....Desire him, he do read your heart. ASK him to "REVEAL" himself to you in his WISDOM, and Knowledge, and let him teach you.
...know and understand me...Jer 9:23?

Now you're talkin' my language!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2018, 01:54 AM

8,102 posts, read 7,072,801 times
When believers have a daily witness of Jesus Christ spirit who leads them into all righteousness which is love and no condemnation and no pride , and does have miracles of the Father God through the identity of Jesus Christ , and not miracle to hurt others or themselves then the like these people have got the right faith of the Lord .............. So if it a great concern that the bible is error then they miss the greater presence of God and His righteousness in their life , as Jesus said it is better that believers have a greater righteousness then the scribe and the Pharisees to enter into the kingdom of heaven , as the scribes were the legalism masters which probably condemned others with the law of God ..... Still people need to hear the Bible as often as possible as it can build faith which Jesus Holy Spirit can quicken ideas from the bible which they heard for their passions and promises of God , so if there is error hear or there , it will be better then hearing from books not of God and books of the world which could confuse Gods spirit and bring error that will attract the spirit of the world not of God ...... Like reading the lost books of the bible must be avoided , and horror books which reject the second commandment of graven image , or other belief books like the Koran or other faith books must never be read as it can bring confusion which can corrupt the quickening of God`s spirit with ideas not of God
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or