U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 02:14 PM

20,385 posts, read 9,825,009 times

Advertisements

I do not believe in the Trinity (1 in 3) ...nor that of your Oneness Theology (3 in 1).

2 Corinthians 4:13-14
We also believe, therefore, we also speak knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus.

Ephesians 1:17-20
The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory ...He raised him from the dead and seated him at His right hand in the heavenly realm.

1 Thessalonians 1:10

You turned to God from idols to serve a living and true God, and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead.

1 Peter 1:21
Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 09:29 PM

3,671 posts, read 1,538,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I do not believe in the Trinity (1 in 3) ...nor that of your Oneness Theology (3 in 1).

2 Corinthians 4:13-14
We also believe, therefore, we also speak knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus.

Ephesians 1:17-20
The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory ...He raised him from the dead and seated him at His right hand in the heavenly realm.

1 Thessalonians 1:10

You turned to God from idols to serve a living and true God, and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead.

1 Peter 1:21
Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
(smile), then you must not believe in the bible....

for what we gave you in Acts, settled the "diversified oneness" doctrine as the true doctrine, so if you don't believe in a trinity, your beliefs are still in ERROR, that's no excuse in saying you don't believe in the trinity. ... and error in doctrine is still a false belief.

good day.

PICYJAG.

Old 09-08-2018, 09:54 PM

16,264 posts, read 7,652,430 times
And meaningless doctrine is still a crock. It doesn't really matter how much lipstick you put on your pig.

Old 09-09-2018, 02:26 AM

20,385 posts, read 9,825,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
(smile), then you must not believe in the bible....

for what we gave you in Acts, settled the "diversified oneness" doctrine as the true doctrine, so if you don't believe in a trinity, your beliefs are still in ERROR, that's no excuse in saying you don't believe in the trinity. ... and error in doctrine is still a false belief.

good day.

PICYJAG.
My faith and hope are built on the foundation of love, which never fails.

Old 09-09-2018, 06:52 AM

27,961 posts, read 15,050,737 times
Quote:
As in the topic, "the holy Trinity". many of christian are led astray by these title or Appellation, and the Epithet of God.

example, many christian are deceived by these title, scripture, Acts 2:24 "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it".

just about every christian, or at least most say the Appellation "God" here in the verse is speaking of the Father.

but the Lord Jesus himself clearly said in, John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body".

Now, two things to understand.

#1. Jesus cannot lie, why? because he is God. did not the apostle Peter say "God" raised him.
and the Lord Jesus himself said, "I will raise it up", here the Lord Jesus is saying that he is God.

#2. Knowing what Peter said in Acts and what the Lord Jesus said in John, then JESUS wear the title both "God" = Father as many say. and Son, who is God. THE SAME PERSON.

can the scriptures be any clearer?

I suggest one re-examine their doctrine.

PICYJAG.
Thanks for pointing out that contradiction...You just took the reliability down another notch...

Old 09-09-2018, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
My faith and hope are built on the foundation of love, which never fails.
GINOLJC, to all.
is that not what all of are saying?, but the Scriptures are clear, Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

and what is his response?
Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity".

PICYJAG.

Old 09-09-2018, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Thanks for pointing out that contradiction...You just took the reliability down another notch...
first thanks for the reply, second I must disagree with your assessment here.

in the First place if one knew the truth there would be no contradiction at all.

second, don't say "you" took the reliability down another notch, say "You" certified the reliability of the Scriptures up a notch.....

always remember this, "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation". 2 Peter 1:20 (KJV) ............

PICYJAG.

Old 09-09-2018, 07:35 AM

Quote:
first thanks for the reply, second I must disagree with your assessment here.

in the First place if one knew the truth there would be no contradiction at all.

second, don't say "you" took the reliability down another notch, say "You" certified the reliability of the Scriptures up a notch.....

always remember this, "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation". 2 Peter 1:20 (KJV) ............

PICYJAG.
No...No...You took it down another notch...Good for you...

Old 09-09-2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No...No...You took it down another notch...Good for you...
sorry about that, you wasn't very clear. but thanks. see this is what God people about, coming together, again thanks in God name.

PICYJAG.

PS see all after church today,

Old 09-09-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
sorry about that, you wasn't very clear. but thanks. see this is what God people about, coming together, again thanks in God name.

PICYJAG.

PS see all after church today,
Your obtuseness is so noted...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity