U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 11:07 AM

20,388 posts, read 9,825,009 times

Advertisements

Both sides of the equation are the same, regardless of how many.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 11:22 AM

3,274 posts, read 892,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Both sides of the equation are the same, regardless of how many.
Bingo!

"But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous."

Old 09-11-2018, 11:25 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,220,165 times
Definition of many
more play \ˈmȯr\; most play \ˈmōst\
1 : consisting of or amounting to a large but indefinite number worked for many years the many advantages of an education
2 : being one of a large but indefinite number many a man many another student

through one a many (indefinite number, not all )became sinners..
and through the other one .. many ( indefinate numbers, not all ) will be MADE
right-- and then BY HIS SPIRIT ... they will be made to be no longer a hypocrite to their own conscience.
because he will write his laws on their hearts. and it won't happen to all it will happen to very "many " .. but All will not submit to the process. there is such a thing as free will.

there would be no judgement day of balances and scales if " many" = equal to all ) if it is the same number no judgement day is needed because it would mean "all" .. and we know that can't be true because there is many such judgment days.. .. .. so it is not the same number.. it does not mean "all" !
I already proved to you that not all are sinners!
and certainly not all of them will be justified by the Lord either.
and not all will bow their knee..
so not all will be saved, not all will be made righteous or not all will be justified. these are different things.
but many will.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-11-2018 at 11:35 AM..

Old 09-11-2018, 12:15 PM

saying it often enough does not make it so.
the word is clear not everyone is saved.. allllllllll who call on his name will be saved.. the rest the won't!

love forgives, but a day comes when Love protects !

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-11-2018 at 12:49 PM..

Old 09-11-2018, 01:07 PM

3,274 posts, read 892,565 times
"Put on your listening ears" -Judge Judy-

For those who require reading glasses & have not put on their listening ears>>>>

"But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous."

Old 09-11-2018, 01:23 PM

ZEC 14 is no joke

Don't test him.
he will protect those he loves.
Not all are saved!
those who repent will be !

Come to the waters.. to be cleaned . to be washed inside and out.. . To live !

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.” 17The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Let the one who hears say, “Come!” And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely. 18I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.

ps there is always a warning because God has a freewill also.
don't test him on that !

ZEP 1 he has consecrated those that will end..

to consecrate
Quote:
make or declare (something, typically a church) sacred; dedicate formally to a religious or divine purpose.

(in Christian belief) make (bread or wine) into the body or blood of Christ.
"they received the host but not the consecrated wine"
ordain (someone) to a sacred office, typically that of bishop.
THus the "Marriage supper of the lamb" isn't a dinner for humans!! read it someday just for fun!

God gave man free will
Jesus is a man . and thus
God has a free will also.
and don't forget it.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-11-2018 at 01:32 PM..

Old 09-11-2018, 01:47 PM

3,139 posts, read 938,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
ZEC 14 is no joke

Don't test him.
Not all are saved!

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.” 17The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Let the one who hears say, “Come!” And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely. 18I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.

don't test him on that !

to consecrate

THus the "Marriage supper of the lamb" isn't a dinner for humans!! read it someday just for fun!

God gave man free will
and don't forget it.

How is it that you are deceived into believing you can hold a person's sin against them when God is not? You have been deceived into thinking you are higher than God.

But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. - Matthew 6:15

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:19

Old 09-11-2018, 02:02 PM

1,259 posts, read 296,178 times
Quote:
saying it often enough does not make it so.
the word is clear not everyone is saved.. allllllllll who call on his name will be saved.. the rest the won't!

love forgives, but a day comes when Love protects !

Curious....

Should God at least try to persuade someone to be saved?

Old 09-11-2018, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post

How is it that you are deceived into believing you can hold a person's sin against them when God is not? You have been deceived into thinking you are higher than God.

But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. - Matthew 6:15

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:19

I don't hold anything. I read the bible a few zillion times and had to reconcile it for myself.. . He , the SON
is a man. He purchased all men . He will be judge and jury of the first round of many judgements .. READ THE WHOLE bible reconcile the whole thing. or you do not know him. and you will be very upset.
He is Judge and Jury.. dont forget it..
he also knows the begining from the end and who will just act like they repent but will not .
thus he has a free will to chose who he wishes to deal with and whom he will not deal with.
because he has seen the inside of evil hearts for 2000 years now.. He knows evil! he knows the inside of evil. and what it looks like and acts like inside of men.
a day comes when LOVE Protects from evil.
if you all can't figure out what love is. I feel really bad for you.

Old 09-11-2018, 02:03 PM

1,259 posts, read 296,178 times
Quote:
ZEC 14 is no joke

Don't test him.
Not all are saved!

don't test him on that !

to consecrate

God gave man free will
and don't forget it.

You say that only those that repent will be saved. Does God give repentance?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or