U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-09-2018, 07:31 AM
 
5,405 posts, read 4,656,644 times
Reputation: 1112

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
And were are we going to build it?...
Where God wants it; stay tuned and watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-09-2018, 07:36 AM
 
Location: US
26,248 posts, read 13,909,589 times
Reputation: 1591
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Where God wants it; stay tuned and watch.
And were are we going to build it?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2018, 07:41 AM
 
Location: Toronto, Canada
1,425 posts, read 1,143,189 times
Reputation: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You're right. The Temple will be rebuilt in these final days. Will it be rebuilt before or after the Rapture of the Bride? Jesus' second coming, the Rapture of His Bride, could happen at any moment. Once it happens, it will propel the world into chaos so it will accept the man of sin, the antichrist; the world and counterfeit christianity, however, will see him as God.

WARNING: The Lord is coming back real soon; you better get ready and make sure your walk is steady. He's coming for a glorious Bride, without spot, wrinkle or blemish. Don't be a foolish virgin who gets left behind to endure Jacob's seventh week (7 years) of terror on earth as God's wrath is poured out on rebellious mankind.
Daniel 70th week took place in the first century there is no 2000+ years gap between the 69th and 70th week




the prince who came and destroyed the temple and city is Titus and his armies

the abomination of desolation is Aelia Capitolina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2018, 07:42 AM
 
Location: US
26,248 posts, read 13,909,589 times
Reputation: 1591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You do know that the Jews have to build the Temple for the Anti-Christ to come and slaughter a pig on the newly built alters don't ya?


Supposedly, this greatly inspired Hero of the law and Judaism is going to convince the Jews that he is the Messiah when suddenly he shows himself as lawless where he will supposedly sit on his own throne in the Temple the Jews built, this Anti-Christ that all Jews will love, and suddenly he will proclaim himself to be God by sitting on the Throne he builds inside the Temple.


This is the crazy roaming around in Christians heads, it is what many believe and so if a Messiah comes, he must be the Anti-Messiah, and of course, he will show himself to be lawful right up unto the point that he isn't.


As crazy as that sounds to a Jew, many Christians think anti-Christ comes to build the Temple. They CAN"T be the ones who follow a lawless pagan Messiah, it must be the Jews, and even if a lawless pagan Messiah came, wouldn't it be their Christian, pagan, lawless Messiah?


As if Antiochus comes to build a temple to stand against the commandments of God.
Hanni, there is no Anti-Christ...It is the Mashiach that is to build the Temple not the Jews on their own and , thanks to the book of Revelation, Christians will see the true Mashiach as the Anti-Christ because he fulfills the Jewish prophecies of the Mashiach and not the Christian prophecies...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2018, 07:50 AM
 
5,405 posts, read 4,656,644 times
Reputation: 1112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
Daniel 70th week took place in the first century there is no 2000+ years gap between the 69th and 70th week




the prince who came and destroyed the temple and city is Titus and his armies

the abomination of desolation is Aelia Capitolina
Daniel's 70th week, Jacob's last week of punishment for transgression, has not happened yet. It will be fulfilled preceding Jesus' third appearance.

1st appearance: Jesus came in the flesh to be the Lamb of God
2nd appearance: He steps out on the clouds to take His Bride home. The world will not see Him.
3rd appearance: He comes as the Lion of the tribe of Judah with the armies of Heaven for all the world to see and to devour His enemies. Ungodly men want war with God, they will get it -- Armageddon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2018, 08:28 AM
 
Location: So Cal/AZ
386 posts, read 353,675 times
Reputation: 278
Scroll Down to #4 to read the true story about the second advent of the Master.
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...-jump-result-0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2018, 09:01 AM
 
Location: US
26,248 posts, read 13,909,589 times
Reputation: 1591
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You're right. The Temple will be rebuilt in these final days. Will it be rebuilt before or after the Rapture of the Bride? Jesus' second coming, the Rapture of His Bride, could happen at any moment. Once it happens, it will propel the world into chaos so it will accept the man of sin, the antichrist; the world and counterfeit christianity, however, will see him as God.

WARNING: The Lord is coming back real soon; you better get ready and make sure your walk is steady. He's coming for a glorious Bride, without spot, wrinkle or blemish. Don't be a foolish virgin who gets left behind to endure Jacob's seventh week (7 years) of terror on earth as God's wrath is poured out on rebellious mankind.
Great!...Just what a man wants to hear, that he will be the “bride” of another man...Oh, the irony!...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2018, 09:03 AM
 
Location: US
26,248 posts, read 13,909,589 times
Reputation: 1591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
Daniel 70th week took place in the first century there is no 2000+ years gap between the 69th and 70th week




the prince who came and destroyed the temple and city is Titus and his armies

the abomination of desolation is Aelia Capitolina
Your theology seems to be evolving, MC...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2018, 09:12 AM
Status: "Amused by BF." (set 6 days ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
23,262 posts, read 12,050,400 times
Reputation: 10628
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Daniel's 70th week, Jacob's last week of punishment for transgression, has not happened yet. It will be fulfilled preceding Jesus' third appearance.

1st appearance: Jesus came in the flesh to be the Lamb of God
2nd appearance: He steps out on the clouds to take His Bride home. The world will not see Him.
3rd appearance: He comes as the Lion of the tribe of Judah with the armies of Heaven for all the world to see and to devour His enemies. Ungodly men want war with God, they will get it -- Armageddon.

I hope it's on network TV because I don't get all those cable stations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2018, 09:19 AM
 
801 posts, read 200,200 times
Reputation: 41
From the Epistle of Barnabas - The Epistle of Barnabas (translation Roberts-Donaldson)



CHAPTER VIII.--THE RED HEIFER A TYPE OF CHRIST.
Now what do you suppose this to be a type of, that a command was given to Israel, that men of the greatest wickedness should offer a heifer, and slay and burn it, and, that then boys should take the ashes, and put these into vessels, and bind round a stick purple wool along with hyssop, and that thus the boys should sprinkle the people, one by one, in order that they might be purified from their sins? Consider how He speaks to you with simplicity. The calf is Jesus: the sinful men offering it are those who led Him to the slaughter. But now the men are no longer guilty, are no longer regarded as sinners. And the boys that sprinkle are those that have proclaimed to us the remission of sins and purification of heart. To these He gave authority to preach the Gospel, being twelve in number, corresponding to the twelve tribes of Israel. But why are there three boys that sprinkle? To correspond to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, because these were great with God. And why was the wool [placed] upon the wood? Because by wood Jesus holds His kingdom, so that [through the cross] those believing on Him shall live for ever. But why was hyssop joined with the wool? Because in His kingdom the days will be evil and polluted in which we shall be saved, [and] because he who suffers in body is cured through the cleansing efficacy of hyssop. And on this account the things which stand thus are clear to us, but obscure to them because they did not hear the voice of the Lord.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top