U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 10:50 AM

13,249 posts, read 4,228,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You're a non-believer of Jesus the Messiah, so you remain blind.
What you say has little meaning, what you do speaks so loud that I can't hear what you are saying.

Let's see, Richard keeps the religion of Messiah, and you don't.

And he is blind?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
What do the Scriptures say?

Revelation 1
[5] And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
[6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
He doesn't have a definition of sin Richard, that is why he answers in this way.

Old 09-15-2018, 02:22 PM

26,244 posts, read 13,909,589 times
Quote:
What do the Scriptures say?

Revelation 1
[5] And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
[6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Thatís not what I asked...

Old 09-15-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
He doesn't have a definition of sin Richard, that is why he answers in this way.
Sin is disobedience to the Torah...Or for Gentiles, the Seven Noachide Laws...

Old 09-15-2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Sin is disobedience to the Torah...Or for Gentiles, the Seven Noachide Laws...
I know what sin is, I am just saying that he does not, he has no law to define what sin is.

Old 09-15-2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
I know what sin is, I am just saying that he does not, he has no law to define what sin is.
Thereby, he is LAWless...

Old 09-16-2018, 07:28 AM

5,405 posts, read 4,656,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Thatís not what I asked...
That's the answer, not that you care.

Old 09-16-2018, 04:54 PM
Status: "Will global warming make indianapolis the new death valley?" (set 6 days ago)

2,174 posts, read 1,567,704 times
Quote:
The son of perdition is within you, and there is no such thing as a rapture.

The man of lawlessness is within everyone who sins, '' Behold, LOL, He is THE LAWLESS ONE.''
Getting awfully judgmental, aren’t you, how would you know that I am the son of Satan when you agree with so many other posters on here. I feel that this world simply cannot and will not tolerate the level of global insolence and overt wickedness that has overcome this planet for much longer; I can see why a growing number of Christians are expecting Jesus to come back at any time.

Last edited by Isleofpalms85; 09-16-2018 at 05:22 PM..

Old 09-16-2018, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleofpalms85 View Post
Getting awfully judgmental, aren’t you, how would you know that I am the son of Satan when you agree with so many other posters on here. I feel that this world simply cannot and will not tolerate the level of global insolence and overt wickedness that has overcome this planet for much longer; I can see why a growing number of Christians are expecting Jesus to come back at any time.
Maybe you missunderstood me, I mean that every human is the son of Satn and everyone has the lawless son of perdition within themselves, we are to see the abomination inside the temple, WE ARE THE TEMPLE.

Even Richard can explain how there is an evil inclination within people. When Thess was written, it was already understood that the lawless one is inside people, not a single individual, but that the son of lawlessness would be exposed in all people and revealed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or