U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-11-2018, 09:55 AM
 
767 posts, read 429,543 times
Reputation: 106

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
You see these scriptures are telling us that YES, you can know the times or seasons which the Father hath put in his own power once you receive that power. These verse refute all those that say we can't know. Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Now the warning is that if you don't watch the Lord would come as a thief in an hour you know not. Therefore, if your watching then you know what hour the Lord shall come. Again, these verses prove that we CAN know but not only do they prove we can know but also that would must know.

No Human will know when the exact "End" will hit, UNTIL IT HITS! but Jesus told us what to look for when it came to "living in the last days." though it wouldn't be the End yet ,(Matt. 24:3-12 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold).

Jesus also said at verse ,(14 "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.") Jesus told us what to look for, and he warned us to keep on the watch, as he will come like a thief in the night. but he wasn't referring to watching for him with the literal eye. he was speaking on making sure we're doing his Father's WILL ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven). Rev. 16:14 and 16), speaks of the Great war of Jehovah God ,Armageddon. in which Jesus will be the one who'll destroy. verse 15 says (“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame). Jesus wasn't speaking literally here, because clothing, be it off or on, isn't going to either save or get us destroyed. he was referring to us making sure that we are walking in his steps. so when the End actually hit, we will be
saved. peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-11-2018, 10:22 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,794 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
No Human will know when the exact "End" will hit, UNTIL IT HITS! but Jesus told us what to look for when it came to "living in the last days." though it wouldn't be the End yet ,(Matt. 24:3-12 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold).

Jesus also said at verse ,(14 "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.") Jesus told us what to look for, and he warned us to keep on the watch, as he will come like a thief in the night. but he wasn't referring to watching for him with the literal eye. he was speaking on making sure we're doing his Father's WILL ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven). Rev. 16:14 and 16), speaks of the Great war of Jehovah God ,Armageddon. in which Jesus will be the one who'll destroy. verse 15 says (“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame). Jesus wasn't speaking literally here, because clothing, be it off or on, isn't going to either save or get us destroyed. he was referring to us making sure that we are walking in his steps. so when the End actually hit, we will be
saved. peace
Jesus wasn't speaking literal with any of it. Kingdom against kingdom is within a person.


Jesus comes as a thief on Rosh Hashanah to EVERY ONE who reject to study his 7 feasts, and Paul told us this very clearly, that we knew the times and seasons, and by this, we knew the visitation days. Paul said that we were of light and not darkness that Jesus could come as a thief to us, because we knew the days.


That was before Gentiles went back to paganism, and now they don't know the times and seasons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2018, 10:31 AM
 
1,259 posts, read 295,894 times
Reputation: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
No Human will know when the exact "End" will hit, UNTIL IT HITS! but Jesus told us what to look for when it came to "living in the last days." though it wouldn't be the End yet ,(Matt. 24:3-12 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold).

Jesus also said at verse ,(14 "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.") Jesus told us what to look for, and he warned us to keep on the watch, as he will come like a thief in the night. but he wasn't referring to watching for him with the literal eye. he was speaking on making sure we're doing his Father's WILL ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven). Rev. 16:14 and 16), speaks of the Great war of Jehovah God ,Armageddon. in which Jesus will be the one who'll destroy. verse 15 says (“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame). Jesus wasn't speaking literally here, because clothing, be it off or on, isn't going to either save or get us destroyed. he was referring to us making sure that we are walking in his steps. so when the End actually hit, we will be
saved. peace

Ahhh but your implying something in the text of Matt 7:21 that is NOT there. You see the statement in Matt 7:21 is in the PRESENT tense. Your putting it forward as if it is in the Future tense as if nobody will ever know. But that is NOT what the verse shows.


Read this till you understand it:


Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.



Notice WHAT does it say is necessary to KNOW the times or seasons? - The Power of the Father. read it...


Now what does the next verse say above - that they would receive POWER (of the Father) when the Holy Ghost is come upon them. So the verse is SHOWING you that when one has the Power of the Father in Heaven, they have the knowledge to know the times and the seasons.


Consider further:


Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.



Now read the verse above and answer these questions:


If you watch would you then know what hour He would come?
If you watch would He still come as a Thief?


the TRUTH is that YES you can KNOW the times that Father has put in His Power so long as you have received the Holy Spirit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2018, 10:48 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,794 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Ahhh but your implying something in the text of Matt 7:21 that is NOT there. You see the statement in Matt 7:21 is in the PRESENT tense. Your putting it forward as if it is in the Future tense as if nobody will ever know. But that is NOT what the verse shows.


Read this till you understand it:


Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.



Notice WHAT does it say is necessary to KNOW the times or seasons? - The Power of the Father. read it...


Now what does the next verse say above - that they would receive POWER (of the Father) when the Holy Ghost is come upon them. So the verse is SHOWING you that when one has the Power of the Father in Heaven, they have the knowledge to know the times and the seasons.


Consider further:


Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.



Now read the verse above and answer these questions:


If you watch would you then know what hour He would come?
If you watch would He still come as a Thief?


the TRUTH is that YES you can KNOW the times that Father has put in His Power so long as you have received the Holy Spirit.
Jesus tells us that if we don't watch his visitation days, he comes as a thief. The wicked servant who has been made keeper over the household of God to raise the children of God are wicked because they are the Temple and they don't even know the comings and goings of their own temple, of their own master.


Rejection of the knowledge of those 7 feasts days of Christ is rejecting the knowledge of the visitation days of Christ..


You are always speaking of Rosh Hashanah but you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.


This is not a surprising thing, we are discussing a religion based upon 7 feast days, and if people reject that knowledge, they shouldn't even open Revelation or Matthew for that matter, and yet, every Christian and they grandma wants to speak about Rosh Hashanah as if they are experts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2018, 11:49 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,794 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
Any person who claims he is the Temple, and doesn't know the Temple, is a person who doesn't know what he is. If anyone wants to debate anything in the bible, they should know everything about the moving Tabernacle, they should know every hook and loop in Solomon's temple, they should know all there is to know about Ezekiel's temple, and through the knowledge of these three temples, they should come to an understanding of what that Temple is in Revelation.


YOU.


Each design of the Tabernacles changes and evolves from the moving Tabernacle to the stationary Temple of Solomon to and ever expanding Temple of Ezekiel, and through the knowledge and differences of each design, one should come to the knowledge of what the Tabernacle evolves into, in Revelation.


YOU.


Above all else, anyone claiming to be the Temple should at least learn the comings and goings of his own master within that Temple. If you claim to be the Temple, then the comings and goings of the master within that temple is the comings and goings inside YOU.


They are YOUR visitation days, and they are a progressive walk to an end result, and that end result is YOU becoming the Temple of Revelation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2018, 12:04 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 295,894 times
Reputation: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jesus tells us that if we don't watch his visitation days, he comes as a thief. The wicked servant who has been made keeper over the household of God to raise the children of God are wicked because they are the Temple and they don't even know the comings and goings of their own temple, of their own master.


Rejection of the knowledge of those 7 feasts days of Christ is rejecting the knowledge of the visitation days of Christ..


You are always speaking of Rosh Hashanah but you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.


This is not a surprising thing, we are discussing a religion based upon 7 feast days, and if people reject that knowledge, they shouldn't even open Revelation or Matthew for that matter, and yet, every Christian and they grandma wants to speak about Rosh Hashanah as if they are experts.



I assure you Hannibal, I'm all aware of the feast days and their importance and meaning. So I'm not sure where you claim I don't have a clue of what I'm talking about.


Those mean far less if you don't know the calendar system and Jubilee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2018, 12:42 PM
 
5,133 posts, read 2,529,270 times
Reputation: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jesus wasn't speaking literal with any of it. Kingdom against kingdom is within a person.
Jesus comes as a thief on Rosh Hashanah to EVERY ONE who reject to study his 7 feasts, and Paul told us this very clearly, that we knew the times and seasons, and by this, we knew the visitation days. Paul said that we were of light and not darkness that Jesus could come as a thief to us, because we knew the days.
That was before Gentiles went back to paganism, and now they don't know the times and seasons.
I find God's kingdom of Daniel 2:44 is Not within any person.
Jesus taught to pray for God's kingdom to come. Not that it was already inside a person.
Jesus did Not teach to pray to be 'taken away' to the kingdom.
Jesus did Not teach to pray to be 'taken up' to the kingdom but for the kingdom to come.
That is why at Rev. 22:20 we are all invited to pray the invitation for Jesus to come !
Come and bring the kingdom blessings of Rev. 22:2 so that there will be healing for earth's nations.
Jesus, as Prince of Peace, and King of God's Kingdom of Daniel 2:44, is the one who will usher in global international Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill before Jesus hands back God's kingdom to his God as per 1st Corinthians 15:24-26.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2018, 02:47 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,794 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
I assure you Hannibal, I'm all aware of the feast days and their importance and meaning. So I'm not sure where you claim I don't have a clue of what I'm talking about.


Those mean far less if you don't know the calendar system and Jubilee.
When do you get sealed in your forehead and right hand, and how do you obtain this seal?


Jews have been wrapping their arms and foreheads since the promise was given in EXODUS, Jews KNOW when judgment day is, so why don't you?


Why don't you know even the basics of the feast days?


Clearly, you don't know Rosh Hashanah at all, you claim you do, but everything you say proves that you don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2018, 03:01 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 295,894 times
Reputation: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
When do you get sealed in your forehead and right hand, and how do you obtain this seal?


Jews have been wrapping their arms and foreheads since the promise was given in EXODUS, Jews KNOW when judgment day is, so why don't you?


Why don't you know even the basics of the feast days?


Clearly, you don't know Rosh Hashanah at all, you claim you do, but everything you say proves that you don't.

Hannibal, why do you keep saying that I don't know the feast days. I haven't even mentioned anything concerning them to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-11-2018, 03:24 PM
 
8,101 posts, read 7,070,273 times
Reputation: 1433
In Revelations 22:20-21 says .....``He who testifies to these things says ``Yes , I am coming soon `` Amen . Come , Lord Jesus . ...... The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God`s people , Amen .``.............. See Jesus will come , but it will be at a time of great apostacy , as Jesus Church could disappear , and Jesus does say Jesus will come to stop antichrist , the dragon and the false prophet , but when He rids the world of all sin , the people who sin in the world will also be gone ...........Could be a long time from now ........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top