U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 07:39 PM

14,806 posts, read 4,968,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Hannibal, why do you keep saying that I don't know the feast days. I haven't even mentioned anything concerning them to you.
You keep talking about Rosh Hashanah in Revelation and in Matthew 24, you just don't know it is Rosh Hashanah. In Revelation we watch people being sealed on Rosh Hashanah when the people of the temple are counted and sealed on Rosh Hashanah as it is always done, Rosh Hashanah is the day of judgment, it is being detailed in Revelation in repetition, it is Exactly what Jesus is showing in Matthew 24. How do you obtain the seal of God in your forehead and right hand on Rosh Hashanah? It is the law of Moses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 08:45 PM

1,259 posts, read 296,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You keep talking about Rosh Hashanah in Revelation and in Matthew 24, you just don't know it is Rosh Hashanah. In Revelation we watch people being sealed on Rosh Hashanah when the people of the temple are counted and sealed on Rosh Hashanah as it is always done, Rosh Hashanah is the day of judgment, it is being detailed in Revelation in repetition, it is Exactly what Jesus is showing in Matthew 24. How do you obtain the seal of God in your forehead and right hand on Rosh Hashanah? It is the law of Moses.

Hannibal, because I don't use the Jewish words or name the Feast days such as the Feast of Trumpets in those Jewish names doesn't mean I don't what they are.

Those that observe the letter of Moses have missed the mark. Those that chain themselves to the earthly will stay in bondage with it until the liberation. What Moses brought was ordained unto Life but was only an image brought to teach of the heavenly.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Hannibal, because I don't use the Jewish words or name the Feast days such as the Feast of Trumpets in those Jewish names doesn't mean I don't what they are.

Those that observe the letter of Moses have missed the mark. Those that chain themselves to the earthly will stay in bondage with it until the liberation. What Moses brought was ordained unto Life but was only an image brought to teach of the heavenly.
I am talking about one person speaking of a religion he doesn't practice to a person who practices the religion being spoken about.

It is like a Muslim speaking to a Jew about Judaism where the Muslim actually thinks he is correct.

No matter if you don't keep any of God's holy days, the law does not matter if you don't observe any of them, but then converting to a different pagan worship system to claim it is of Jesus is another. The only thing that defines Israel is that he keeps the ways of God and rejects all pagan activities. Neither Christians or Muslims keep the 7 feasts of God, but isn't it funny how many Christians want to speak on things they don't keep.

Again, you are always talking about Rosh Hashanah and you don't know it because you don't know Jewish Holy days, I mean sure, most people have heard of most of them, but knowing they exist doesn't teach you all the traditions and prayers spoken on those, it doesn't teach you what the priest is doing and saying on Rosh Hashanah and unless you know these things, you are just speaking about things you don't know.

If you reject the ways of God and you keep Babylonian ways, do you really think you understand all the idioms, prayers and duties of the priests and the congregation that is being spoken of in Revelation or Matthew 24?

Old 09-11-2018, 09:06 PM

Quote:
I am talking about one person speaking of a religion he doesn't practice to a person who practices the religion being spoken about.

It is like a Muslim speaking to a Jew about Judaism where the Muslim actually thinks he is correct.

No matter if you don't keep any of God's holy days, the law does not matter if you don't observe any of them, but then converting to a different pagan worship system to claim it is of Jesus is another. The only thing that defines Israel is that he keeps the ways of God and rejects all pagan activities. Neither Christians or Muslims keep the 7 feasts of God, but isn't it funny how many Christians want to speak on things they don't keep.

Again, you are always talking about Rosh Hashanah and you don't know it because you don't know Jewish Holy days, I mean sure, most people have heard of most of them, but knowing they exist doesn't teach you all the traditions and prayers spoken on those, it doesn't teach you what the priest is doing and saying on Rosh Hashanah and unless you know these things, you are just speaking about things you don't know.

If you reject the ways of God and you keep Babylonian ways, do you really think you understand all the idioms, prayers and duties of the priests and the congregation that is being spoken of in Revelation or Matthew 24?

Hannibal, I'll let you talk about Rosh Hashanah and I'll talk about the Feast Days the way God provided them to me. I'm not here to preach Judaism or Messianic Christianity, mainstream Christianity, a denomination, etc...

I'm here to preach the Truth.

Old 09-12-2018, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Hannibal, I'll let you talk about Rosh Hashanah and I'll talk about the Feast Days the way God provided them to me. I'm not here to preach Judaism or Messianic Christianity, mainstream Christianity, a denomination, etc...

I'm here to preach the Truth.
The Truth of true Christianity was the fact that they became one with Jews in Judaism. This is the Christianity forum, but there are 30,000 brands of Christianity, I stick with the original, what Paul was.

If we can't admit the truth of what Paul was, then how do we begin a debate about anything? There is no debate about Jesus's religion, Jesus walked in Judaism all his life, he didn't come teaching this modern Christianity...

What year did Christian Gentiles separate from Messianic Judaism called Christianity? Paul never left, Paul didn't follow modern Christianity, it had not been invented in Paul's day, what year did Christians leave Paul's religion?

What year was it when Christians left the religion of Jesus, and as I said, Jesus walked in Judaism, he and the other disciples never stopped going to the Temple, they never left Messianic Judaism. Paul never stopped being a Pharisee, and neither did those thousands of Jews who believed, they became even more zealous to follow Moses, Messianic Judaism as Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years, and they made it legal almost 300 years after Jesus.

Gentiles separated from Jews after the Jewish war.

They were no longer brave enough to die, and I can't say that I blame them, but what we have now, it isn't the same religion as Paul, and it sure isn't the same religion as Jesus, and Jesus told us flat out that whoever kept the laws in walking in Judaism to teach others would be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Should I also say Jesus was wrong, or that Paul was a lawless pagan?

Old 09-12-2018, 07:56 AM

Quote:
The Truth of true Christianity was the fact that they became one with Jews in Judaism. This is the Christianity forum, but there are 30,000 brands of Christianity, I stick with the original, what Paul was.

If we can't admit the truth of what Paul was, then how do we begin a debate about anything? There is no debate about Jesus's religion, Jesus walked in Judaism all his life, he didn't come teaching this modern Christianity...

What year did Christian Gentiles separate from Messianic Judaism called Christianity? Paul never left, Paul didn't follow modern Christianity, it had not been invented in Paul's day, what year did Christians leave Paul's religion?

What year was it when Christians left the religion of Jesus, and as I said, Jesus walked in Judaism, he and the other disciples never stopped going to the Temple, they never left Messianic Judaism. Paul never stopped being a Pharisee, and neither did those thousands of Jews who believed, they became even more zealous to follow Moses, Messianic Judaism as Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years, and they made it legal almost 300 years after Jesus.

Gentiles separated from Jews after the Jewish war.

They were no longer brave enough to die, and I can't say that I blame them, but what we have now, it isn't the same religion as Paul, and it sure isn't the same religion as Jesus, and Jesus told us flat out that whoever kept the laws in walking in Judaism to teach others would be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Should I also say Jesus was wrong, or that Paul was a lawless pagan?

Hannibal, this thread is about the fact that we can know the day of Jesus 2nd coming. If you want to debate those other topics, please start another thread.

Old 09-12-2018, 10:50 AM

10,588 posts, read 2,705,869 times
One thing I find curious about all this, the bible says there will be few that recognize the times for what they truly are, even people who know the bible back to front...so if this is true, maybe the signs Jesus spoke of, will not happen like we think they will.

Example: bible says hardly anyone will recognize the antichrist when he comes unto the world stage, but it also says this person will have supernatural powers, calling fire down from heaven, and doing these things in front of crowds of people, ultimately to fool people into believing he is the messiah returned...

Well, Im 45 yrs old and have NEVER seen ANYONE perform ANY supernatural feat, so its highly likely, if someone popular was to come along and do something supernatural...How would I not think that person is probably the Antichrist? (unless in those times, there will be many people that have supernatural abilities?)

Point is...the first person I see on the 'world stage' that has supernatural abilities...is more than likely GOING TO BE THE Antichrist. (seems like a no brainer to me).

Old 09-12-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
One thing I find curious about all this, the bible says there will be few that recognize the times for what they truly are, even people who know the bible back to front...so if this is true, maybe the signs Jesus spoke of, will not happen like we think they will.

Example: bible says hardly anyone will recognize the antichrist when he comes unto the world stage, but it also says this person will have supernatural powers, calling fire down from heaven, and doing these things in front of crowds of people, ultimately to fool people into believing he is the messiah returned...

Well, Im 45 yrs old and have NEVER seen ANYONE perform ANY supernatural feat, so its highly likely, if someone popular was to come along and do something supernatural...How would I not think that person is probably the Antichrist? (unless in those times, there will be many people that have supernatural abilities?)

Point is...the first person I see on the 'world stage' that has supernatural abilities...is more than likely GOING TO BE THE Antichrist. (seems like a no brainer to me).

Unless one is watching, they wont know the things that have been warned about.

Old 09-12-2018, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Hannibal, this thread is about the fact that we can know the day of Jesus 2nd coming. If you want to debate those other topics, please start another thread.
And again, the fall holy days are appointed for the second coming of Christ just as the spring holy days were appointed for the first coming of Christ because the coming of the Lord is as the two rains, the two seasons as Hosea says.

The second coming of Jesus is within every generation, his coming is not to the desert or some place the world will see him, his coming is within the cloud of witnesses. The coming of the Lord is to each person who makes it to Rosh Hashanah, and I can't teach the second coming using Christmas, I use the holy days appointed for his coming....Your teaching of the coming of the son of man teaches ignorance because people are not walking towards the day in a progressive walk through the two seasons of rains, your idea is to stand and wait when it should be to bring it on yourself.

I have been speaking of the second coming in speaking of Rosh Hashanah, you just don't know it. No matter how many scriptures I show you, what would all that mean to somebody like you? I can't force you to accept or learn something you don't already love. You already reject all the things that teach of the second coming in rejecting the ways of God, and unless you love the ways of God in his own worship system with two seasons appointed for the two comings of Christ, how can you even understand what I am saying or what the bible is showing pertaining to the second coming? Debating the second coming would be done between two people who both love and accept the holy days appointed for the second coming, and you don't get this because it is not your holy days, not what you know or practice.

The second coming IS ROSH HASHANAH.

Again, you keep speaking of it but you don't know you are speaking of it and you don't know for good reason, the reason being, is that you are speaking of the holy days of a religion you neither know or practice.

But O yeah, You grab hold of the Jubilee.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-12-2018 at 12:25 PM..

Old 09-12-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
And again, the fall holy days are appointed for the second coming of Christ just as the spring holy days were appointed for the first coming of Christ because the coming of the Lord is as the two rains, the two seasons as Hosea says.

The second coming of Jesus is within every generation, his coming is not to the desert or some place the world will see him, his coming is within the cloud of witnesses. The coming of the Lord is to each person who makes it to Rosh Hashanah, and I can't teach the second coming using Christmas, I use the holy days appointed for his coming....Your teaching of the coming of the son of man teaches ignorance because people are not walking towards the day in a progressive walk through the two seasons of rains, your idea is to stand and wait when it should be to bring it on yourself.

I have been speaking of the second coming in speaking of Rosh Hashanah, you just don't know it. No matter how many scriptures I show you, what would all that mean to somebody like you? I can't force you to accept or learn something you don't already love. You already reject all the things that teach of the second coming in rejecting the ways of God, and unless you love the ways of God in his own worship system with two seasons appointed for the two comings of Christ, how can you even understand what I am saying or what the bible is showing pertaining to the second coming? Debating the second coming would be done between two people who both love and accept the holy days appointed for the second coming, and you don't get this because it is not your holy days, not what you know or practice.

The second coming IS ROSH HASHANAH.

Again, you keep speaking of it but you don't know you are speaking of it and you don't know for good reason, the reason being, is that you are speaking of the holy days of a religion you neither know or practice.

But O yeah, You grab hold of the Jubilee.

Hannibal, you must be speaking to someone else because as I told you before, that isn't me that your describing me as. So if you quote me and represent me as someone else, I'm not going to respond to your content but will let THAT person respond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity