U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 08:45 AM

4,021 posts, read 968,927 times

Advertisements

Scripture is clear and ancient records are clear..

Eze 16:3

“and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD to Jerusalem: “Your birth and your nativity are from the land of Canaan; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.

Eze 16:45

“You are your mother's daughter, loathing husband and children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and children; your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite.

they forget your Mother was a Hittite .. The Ancient People in the Middle East – Where are they today? | History of the Twelve Tribes of Israel

Quote:
The Amorites were a tall and handsome people. They are depicted with white skins, blue eyes, and reddish hair, all the characteristics, in fact, of the white race” (Sayce’s The Hittites). The similarity in language, history and religion made some historians believe that the Arameans and the Amorites were one and the same people.

British Museum states: Many Amorites had moved southwards along the Euphrates river and settled throughout Mesopotamia By 1900 BC. They seem to have been concentrated in the land of Babylon because Almost all of the local kings in Babylonia (such as Hammurabi of Babylon) belonged to this stock.

but the Hittites were in fact Javan and Japheth ( Asiatic and sea people ) that were canaanited and megewi'd after they were usurped in those wars..( see Narmer's palette) in those Menes / Menegewi and Alegewi wars.. that they went usurping world wide..

so yes the whole area of tribes and people all got darker after those wars .. but the Roots of Hebrews roots is red and blond headed and blue eyed people .. and what the coloring of your males is is the coloring of your people.. .. which means the oldestest lines will have blue eyed and blondish haired children happen in those males direct lines .. and not happen as much so much of that with the invaders , Egyptians. and canaanites.. blood lines/ those direct male clan lines ...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-16-2018 at 08:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 09:28 AM

I can't find it now but the oldest egyptians records verify that the most ancient israelites were in fact Amorite in appearences at one time.. blue eyed and blond or red headed / and fair skinned.
this record was probably of Joseph himself..
where they were called I think maybe like hazu or haku..
https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...=18&ajaxhist=0
and the egyptians maybe say it like, Haiku .. like they didn't have a B or R sounds.. like Native American don't really have a goood R sound and say the letter Q for R at one time.. so that sound..maybe it is a mistranslation but it could also be a sounds that are just not in their language. or some word like that is how the record in Egypt records looked and depicted the most ancient Hebrews. before slavery in Egypt.. !
I can't find the word now..

Now do we think Jesus has Pure Amorite blood or was he a mixed on his real mother's Fathers clan line side..Bathsheba a Hittite woman as Uriah was also a Hittite remember? ..
But what if Jesus can recreate himself in either of his two earthly Fathers clan lines of his true earthly genetics? ?
I guess someone has to decide what PURE Means?
and then decide , was Jesus pure hebrew enough ?
pure ? that is the right question..
or can He just appear as pure ( Canaanite or Japheth) or pure Amorite ( Shemite) as those are his real parents clans lines.. ?

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-16-2018 at 09:45 AM..

Old 09-16-2018, 09:51 AM

on purity.. The Hebrews were told to except all people/foreigners.. who wish to settle in their lands .. as they were once foreigners .
so no there was no such thing as purity.
but a pure clan line( both parents father's lines were from Abraham) and from the amorites would be clearly caucausians and pretty fair and probably blue eyed.. just saying..

Old 09-16-2018, 10:07 AM

ps my grandpa line is Judah .. Haplogroup G (heaviest in syria)and him being dark hair and skin , mostly because his mom was pure Sicilian and also very dark skinned.. and my dad very dark and his mom was native and darker skin though not really dark.. . and my mom was native and dark..
but I had blond hair.. and no one knew where it came from ..
it came way back from Judah.. before the natives blood and the one sicilian.
but I have darker type skin color/ very olive and tans dark fast.. .. and my hair sun bleaches easy and I was a toe headed baby but my hair got darker as I aged.
But my sister looks full native in the skin tones and hair color which makes sense with all the darker people we have in our family..
it took me years to figure out why I was blondish/ olive though.
I had to completely understand genetics beyond what is taught in school.. which is just the randomness of genetics! which the " theory" evolution demands such a theory of genetics.. to make it sound viable.. but it is all a lie.. ..
but I got to figure it out for myself.. and with my animals and breeding programs of my Dogs, goats and sheep and horses .. the Lord Proved what he taught me , he proved it out for me. So I got to figure it out because my grandpa didn't think I was his grandchild because I was fairer than everyone else in my family on all sides . so the blond came from someplace up his line had to be true blonds originally . so I found those records to prove what a hebrew / Amorite clan was way back there.. because that is what it always is and will be . unless higher laws are applied by the other fathers clan mix..

SO I am his grandchild.
The Lord was very gracious to help me understand it so I didnt' have to feel like the milk man was the reason and that I was less native american than the rest of my family because I was blondish.. . which I had been told both most of my life..

so another point is that Akiana's painting is not only possible but probable as to his race .
being a That first son of David who was well known and recorded to be red. and with beautiful eyes.. . and that he is probably red skinned and red headed or blondish or light brown and red bearded.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-16-2018 at 10:32 AM..

Old 09-16-2018, 11:47 AM

20,551 posts, read 22,709,293 times
Jesus looks like this (present tense. Why do evangelicals always use the paste tense to talk about someone they say is living?)

Old 09-16-2018, 02:17 PM

Lies.. He was not a neanderthal ,
that is canaanite blood / or male CLAN line ..and clearly a black man someone did him in whiteish..
liars and con men..
and it is not Amorites! THAT IS NOT A CAUCASIAN.

Anything to try and put Jesus down hum zman! well He isn't going to be down that easy.
clearly that is a black canaanite .. Not an Amorite..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-16-2018 at 02:27 PM..

Old 09-16-2018, 02:58 PM

20,551 posts, read 22,709,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Lies.. He was not a neanderthal ,
that is canaanite blood / or male CLAN line ..and clearly a black man someone did him in whiteish..
liars and con men..
and it is not Amorites! THAT IS NOT A CAUCASIAN.

Anything to try and put Jesus down hum zman! well He isn't going to be down that easy.
clearly that is a black canaanite .. Not an Amorite..
show us a picture of Jesus and I will accept your interpretation.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
show us a picture of Jesus and I will accept your interpretation.
you couldn't deal with it .. check out the shroud and the eyewitnessed accounts which are all in agreement.
you are just jealous because he still is prettier than you are , even on his worst day!

think about it dude.. It is LOgical.. he has the keys of creation, I seen it..
do you think he is going to make himself look like a stinkin monkey like the picture you posted?
do you think His father in heaven would do that to him.. because he says his father Looks just like him...
.. if you had a way to look like anyone would you chose to look like yourself? most likely not!

I even asked for a few nip and tucks..

most wouldn't choose to look like themselves and why the plastic surgery doctors in Beverly hills are doing so well these days..
well he doesn't need a surgeon from most of the faces I have seen him wearing.. .

and from what I can tell you .. I don't think he ever did need one.
as Arkiana's and baby Burpo and the shroud and all are in agreement. that he is Handsome enough as any rightful king
should be when his father had the choices of the most beautiful of women in all the lands around there.... .. as was his daddy king David was known to be beautiful, as was Absolom his half brother.. .. and his brother Solomon had what nearly 1000wives.. Now he couldn't have been that ugly either. so it is logical that your just being mean to Jesus , because you think you can get by with it!

watch your step there ugly..
ps you gave it away by trying to prove he is uglier than you..

Old 09-16-2018, 07:35 PM

the so called scholars and intellectuals who write such articles and those who pass them around as if it was the truth...all around here must have a combined IQ of about 50. and certainly, do not know his word or God....

maybe that high.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-16-2018 at 07:50 PM..

Old 09-16-2018, 08:20 PM

well you might get by with it on sites like this. and because he is humble.. you might get by with it with him..
But I think the day that the Father steps in to make his enemies a footstool , is in a tiny way because of these kinds of things like how you have all treated his mom and him. trying to neuter him or make him n alien creation.. how humanity has treated all his people for 2000 years plus before that. so yes you might get by with THAT KIND OF PROFOUND IGNORANCE AND REBELLION ! .. AND JUST VINDICTIVE MEANESS.. maybe a little bit longer..

but don't count on that happening forever,, OK Zman.. Father will one day have had enough of youand folks on these lists.. calling HIM ugly and calling him curse names. and his momma names too! and take up the son's cause.. Psa 110:1

[[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Sounds like our Big Daddy has had enough profound mean hearted rebellion of it to me.

that is Jehovah speaking to Adoni

יְהֹוָה
Yĕhovah
Pronounce Hebrew root for H3068 יְהֹוָה

said

PARSE
unto my Lord

h113

אָדוֹן
'adown
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or