U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 12:42 AM

7 posts, read 1,466 times

Advertisements

Guys believe it or not not to long ago i posted this same thing in Reddit and they removed it so hmm take it or leave it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 02:51 AM

14,794 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
There is no such thing as "the Rapture" or "the Anti-Christ."
Thas right.

Anti_Christ is in people, they are the temple, we sit as Gods in our own temple.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:37 AM

27,956 posts, read 15,043,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The anti Christ is supposed to be born in Lebanon. McAfee is Irish.
Where do you get that from?...

Old 09-13-2018, 06:33 AM

5,441 posts, read 4,865,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
There is no such thing as "the Rapture" or "the Anti-Christ."
And there's no such thing as a counterfeit christian entering the Kingdom of God.

Old 09-13-2018, 08:06 AM

767 posts, read 429,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purewisdom View Post
To prove that McAfee is the Antichrist i will say this his name is in the bible as Makobe when you understand this you will also recall Jesus saying the times of sorrow and when you understand this you will understand that Makobe means sorrow once you reach that conclusion you can say that Jesus said the times of Makobe which if you are wise can understand that Makobe is very close to the name McAfee and if you ever believed in Nostradamus hister being hitler you can believe that Makobe meant McAfee and we can shut this case closed McAfees the Antichrist everybody the time of Makobe or rather McAfee is upon us.
I wish that you had pointed out the verse in which you claim the name "Makobe" was mention, concerning the bible, I've never came across it! I've seen a "Makobe" River, but not from the bible. and doing some personal research I found out that the name means..."Gifts of God". though again. the name does NOT appear in any biblical scriptures. as for Nostradamus, he was an imperfect man who did NOT worship the God of Israel. he did NOT have the gift such as Daniel ,(Dan. 2:27-45). if it seen as though what he "predicted" came true, it was by the guidance of satan. FOR EXAM., MANY Christians believe God guided the "three wise men" to baby Jesus. but if one had understood the story, those men were astrologers, something Jehovah God detested,(Levi. 19:26).

it was satan who had those men believing that the reading of the stars, guided them, when it was actually him. satan made sure they went by way of the one who wanted Jesus killed. God made them go back home in another direction. also the "Antichrist" as for the meaning, it can mean two things. one, ANY who does NOT believe in Jesus, came be called an "Antichrist." but for the most part, claim to be the Christ. whoever this "McAfee" that you're referring to. had join the list of many past "Antichrist" ,(2John 7). and before this world as we know it, comes to it's end, there will be many more. peace

Old 09-13-2018, 08:16 AM

767 posts, read 429,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The anti Christ is supposed to be born in Lebanon. McAfee is Irish.
the "antichrist" can be and are everywhere on Earth. anyone who does NOT believe in Jesus, and refuse to follow him. can be referred to as the "Antichrist". basically it's people who apposed Jesus.

Old 09-13-2018, 08:22 AM

7 posts, read 1,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
I wish that you had pointed out the verse in which you claim the name "Makobe" was mention, concerning the bible, I've never came across it! I've seen a "Makobe" River, but not from the bible. and doing some personal research I found out that the name means..."Gifts of God". though again. the name does NOT appear in any biblical scriptures. as for Nostradamus, he was an imperfect man who did NOT worship the God of Israel. he did NOT have the gift such as Daniel ,(Dan. 2:27-45). if it seen as though what he "predicted" came true, it was by the guidance of satan. FOR EXAM., MANY Christians believe God guided the "three wise men" to baby Jesus. but if one had understood the story, those men were astrologers, something Jehovah God detested,(Levi. 19:26).

it was satan who had those men believing that the reading of the stars, guided them, when it was actually him. satan made sure they went by way of the one who wanted Jesus killed. God made them go back home in another direction. also the "Antichrist" as for the meaning, it can mean two things. one, ANY who does NOT believe in Jesus, came be called an "Antichrist." but for the most part, claim to be the Christ. whoever this "McAfee" that you're referring to. had join the list of many past "Antichrist" ,(2John 7). and before this world as we know it, comes to it's end, there will be many more. peace
Check this link and you will find the same thing i did.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexi...nas/makob.html

John McAfee is the real Antichrist not a pretend he is and i tell you no lie many Christians Catholics Muslims and normal folk believe in Nostradamus Quatrains this over bible prophecy however i offer you this much and its from the bible you see i pulled makobe from benoni because God led me to it and it was being hidden behind this name and when i figured it out can surly tell i am in good waters with my belief that McAfee is the Antichrist.

Old 09-13-2018, 09:12 AM

21,824 posts, read 16,678,731 times
Quote:
To prove that McAfee is the Antichrist i will say this his name is in the bible as Makobe when you understand this you will also recall Jesus saying the times of sorrow and when you understand this you will understand that Makobe means sorrow once you reach that conclusion you can say that Jesus said the times of Makobe which if you are wise can understand that Makobe is very close to the name McAfee and if you ever believed in Nostradamus hister being hitler you can believe that Makobe meant McAfee and we can shut this case closed McAfees the Antichrist everybody the time of Makobe or rather McAfee is upon us.
Quote:
Check this link and you will find the same thing i did.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexi...nas/makob.html

John McAfee is the real Antichrist not a pretend he is and i tell you no lie many Christians Catholics Muslims and normal folk believe in Nostradamus Quatrains this over bible prophecy however i offer you this much and its from the bible you see i pulled makobe from benoni because God led me to it and it was being hidden behind this name and when i figured it out can surly tell i am in good waters with my belief that McAfee is the Antichrist.
Your argument is nutty to say the least. Just because in your mind 'McAfee' sounds a bit like 'makobe' doesn't make John McAfee the antichrist. Just because a word in one language sounds similar to a word in a different language doesn't establish a connection between the two. Language doesn't work that way.

No one will know who the antichrist is until he makes his appearance. The apostle Paul stated that the man of lawlessness (the antichrist) would not be revealed until he which restrains him is taken out of the way (2 Thessalonians 2:1-10) Now you might think that you are an exception to what Paul said, but you're not. Not that that will dissuade you from your 'mission.'

Old 09-13-2018, 09:26 AM

27,956 posts, read 15,043,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post

This is the most idiotic and uneducated post I have ever read...

Old 09-13-2018, 09:27 AM

56,026 posts, read 54,523,130 times
For my own clarification: Are you guys talking about the John McAfee who designed the antivirus software product? If so, and I am afraid I will regret asking this, but can someone explain how he leapt from a software designer to an anti-christ figure? Using normal words in clear, declarative sentences, please. With punctuation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity