U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-16-2018, 06:56 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,875 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Reputation: 1513

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I believe the Anti-christ will come BEFORE the real Christ though (so if the antichrist has not come yet, the real christ could not return yet).

Besides that, the manner in which the real christ will come is MUCH different than that of the antichrist, when the REAL Christ returns, everyone on the planet will know who it is, it will be quite the spectacle...with the AC, it will just be some person ascending to the world stage, like a president or world leader.
I wish I could make you understand had bizzaro you sound but there have been so many antiSemitic false teachers teaching that have given so many false pre concieved ideas to others when it is ridiculous and completely void of common sense.

We could debate a million things you said, but just to point out the reality of this discussion is so bazzaro that it is unbelievable that it even takes place....

Here is the realy,

A lawless pagan Gentiles who rejects God's religion and Holy days about a lawless Pagan Messiah to come teaching lawlessness, let us begin again.

A lawless, pagan Gentile is speaking of the lawless one to come and this lawless Messiah, seeks to do away with the law and he comes and stands against all that is called of God or that is worshipped of God by standing lawless against the Sabbaths and feast days of God. This Anti Christ called the lawless one comes to do away with the law and the worship system of God.


HOW IS THIS NOT JESUS, AND WHY IS A LAWLESS PAGAN CHRISTIAN WARNING A LAWFULL JEW OF JUDAISM THAT HE BETTER NOT ACCEPT THE LAWLESS MESSIAH?

I thought lawless Christians wanted Jews to accept the lawless one?

Reality is Bizzarro, a person accepts a lawless Messiah and then claims that he wont accept a supposed lawless Messiah to come?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-17-2018, 02:56 AM
 
Location: US
27,991 posts, read 15,074,605 times
Reputation: 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
For the sake others, again, Revelation teaches about an antichrist within people in every generation, it does not teach the coming of a real person
Christianity sees it as one individual...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 01:55 AM
 
1,779 posts, read 871,345 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Christianity sees it as one individual...
he will be the coming Global king (soon).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 09:24 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,875 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Reputation: 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
he will be the coming Global king (soon).
No he wont, he is inside you. Jesus spoke of the abomination of desolation within the temple, and when he was speaking of the temple, he was speaking of you, and when he says this, he says,'' LET THE READER UNDERSTAND.''


You are to understand that you are the Temple and that abomination is within you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 07:59 PM
 
1,779 posts, read 871,345 times
Reputation: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
No he wont, he is inside you. Jesus spoke of the abomination of desolation within the temple, and when he was speaking of the temple, he was speaking of you, and when he says this, he says,'' LET THE READER UNDERSTAND.''


You are to understand that you are the Temple and that abomination is within you.
I understand what your saying and do not disagree with it.
There is a "Global king" coming. he is the one expected. he is the devil (satan, lucifer, father of all lies, evil one, dark one, the one eye'd king, comes from the bloodline of Jesus). There is a man who will be murdered/killed. 3 days later he will rise, but with the "devil", not the original spirit. This world will make him your "Global king".... even now he is searched for.


~not long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 08:05 PM
 
20,421 posts, read 9,843,300 times
Reputation: 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
I understand what your saying and do not disagree with it.
There is a "Global king" coming. he is the one expected. he is the devil (satan, lucifer, father of all lies, evil one, dark one, the one eye'd king, comes from the bloodline of Jesus). There is a man who will be murdered/killed. 3 days later he will rise, but with the "devil", not the original spirit. This world will make him your "Global king".... even now he is searched for.


~not long.
Lucifer? The one eye'd snake? LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2018, 10:42 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,875 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Reputation: 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
I understand what your saying and do not disagree with it.
There is a "Global king" coming. he is the one expected. he is the devil (satan, lucifer, father of all lies, evil one, dark one, the one eye'd king, comes from the bloodline of Jesus). There is a man who will be murdered/killed. 3 days later he will rise, but with the "devil", not the original spirit. This world will make him your "Global king".... even now he is searched for.


~not long.
That is why you will never get beheaded for Christ, you don't know the plan that leads up to it. I can show you the plan, it is one week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2018, 01:18 AM
 
Location: Panama City, FL
3,139 posts, read 941,239 times
Reputation: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I wish I could make you understand had bizzaro you sound but there have been so many antiSemitic false teachers teaching that have given so many false pre concieved ideas to others when it is ridiculous and completely void of common sense.

We could debate a million things you said, but just to point out the reality of this discussion is so bazzaro that it is unbelievable that it even takes place....

Here is the realy,

A lawless pagan Gentiles who rejects God's religion and Holy days about a lawless Pagan Messiah to come teaching lawlessness, let us begin again.

A lawless, pagan Gentile is speaking of the lawless one to come and this lawless Messiah, seeks to do away with the law and he comes and stands against all that is called of God or that is worshipped of God by standing lawless against the Sabbaths and feast days of God. This Anti Christ called the lawless one comes to do away with the law and the worship system of God.


HOW IS THIS NOT JESUS, AND WHY IS A LAWLESS PAGAN CHRISTIAN WARNING A LAWFULL JEW OF JUDAISM THAT HE BETTER NOT ACCEPT THE LAWLESS MESSIAH?

I thought lawless Christians wanted Jews to accept the lawless one?

Reality is Bizzarro, a person accepts a lawless Messiah and then claims that he wont accept a supposed lawless Messiah to come?

Oh, so you believe Jesus WAS the anti-Christ. Wow. That is horrible. But you can believe whatever you will. I wonder if your buddies that post here are in agreement with you on that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top