Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 09:36 AM

33,229 posts, read 26,434,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
For my own clarification: Are you guys talking about the John McAfee who designed the antivirus software product? If so, and I am afraid I will regret asking this, but can someone explain how he leapt from a software designer to an anti-christ figure? Using normal words in clear, declarative sentences, please. With punctuation.
That's the only person I can think of to whom he might be referring. From what the OP said, he's basing his assumption on the basis that 'McAfee' sounds a bit like 'Makobe' (makob; pain, grief, sorrow). And i have no idea how he relates that to the antichrist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 09:42 AM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
That's the only person I can think of to whom he might be referring. From what the OP said, he's basing his assumption on the basis that 'McAfee' sounds a bit like 'Makobe' (makob; pain, grief, sorrow). And i have no idea how he relates that to the antichrist.
Hmm.

He is not the only person with that name.

It's also been the name of a town in New Jersey since long before anyone needed antivirus software.

Old 09-13-2018, 10:50 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
For my own clarification: Are you guys talking about the John McAfee who designed the antivirus software product? If so, and I am afraid I will regret asking this, but can someone explain how he leapt from a software designer to an anti-christ figure? Using normal words in clear, declarative sentences, please. With punctuation.
Doubters will receive his mark, you better get rid of your computer lest the anti-Christ virus gets you.

Old 09-13-2018, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
That is not possible, mainly due to how many people BELIEVE he is the Anti-christ.

When the real AC comes, bible says hardly anyone will recognize him for who he truly is, so more than likely, if the AC is alive right now, its someone who NO ONE believes is the AC.

Bible also says the AC will have supernatural abilities...in my lifetime, I have seen ZERO people with supernatural abilities.
There is no Anti-Christ coming man, an anti-Christ named Antiochus Epiphanies had come as an Anti-Christ and tried to lure the children of Israel way from keeping their laws, Sabbaths and feasts as his mission is to change the times and seasons.

THEN came Jesus and made YOU that Temple, and Jesus tells us,'' Let the reader UNDERSTAND.''

When you see the abomination within you.

Go look in the mirror, all of us have a son of perdition.

Old 09-13-2018, 12:03 PM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Doubters will receive his mark, you better get rid of your computer lest the anti-Christ virus gets you.
I use Norton.

Old 09-13-2018, 12:52 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times
Is this a friend of gramps?

Last edited by BaptistFundie; 09-13-2018 at 01:38 PM..

Old 09-13-2018, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Did gramps get a second account?
Gramps is very loved on here, your joke aint funny.

Old 09-13-2018, 01:32 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
For my own clarification: ...
but can someone explain how he leapt from a software designer to an anti-christ figure?
Using normal words in clear, declarative sentences, please. With punctuation.
I know stuff about him personally I would never tell another person.
Anyone that has lived with him or
dated him would know what I am talking about...but hopefully would not reveal either.
Possibly the op knows him personally, also.
I'm nothing special just have lived around him and big time his exes and house workers...
some confided in me...not gossip...confided. Like they needed to shake something off...and I keep secrets and don't judge...everyone is on their particular path for a reason...
hey, Judas had a particular role.

That was as clear as mud. That's it...I'm outta here I want nothing in my consciousness regarding him.
Heebbie jeebies...I have to shower now.

Old 09-13-2018, 01:38 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times
Or maybe it's a friend of HF?

Old 09-13-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I know stuff about him personally I would never tell another person.
Anyone that has lived with him or
dated him would know what I am talking about...but hopefully would not reveal either.
Possibly the op knows him personally, also.
I'm nothing special just have lived around him and big time his exes and house workers...
some confided in me...not gossip...confided. Like they needed to shake something off...and I keep secrets and don't judge...everyone is on their particular path for a reason...
hey, Judas had a particular role.

That was as clear as mud. That's it...I'm outta here I want nothing in my consciousness regarding him.
Heebbie jeebies...I have to shower now.
BAD, NAUGHTY, Now we know the making of Anti-Christ, and behind every successful man, there stands a woman who pushed him in the way that he should go....

OK, Thanks a lot Miss Hepburn, I really, REALLY appreciate you helping the man who will destroy the earth, yeah, thanks for that!

O No, I didn't even consider that all you have to do is make a phone call to make my computer blow up in my face, I mean with your connections, dang the bad luck.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-13-2018 at 03:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity