U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2018, 01:59 PM

4,341 posts, read 1,355,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
He always has a sore throat.

I could go so many places with this, but MQ and mensa both would hit me with the mod hammer, so I'll just keep quiet, as usual.

Old 09-23-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Of course!

I get to be the bar wench!

Old 09-23-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
We'll need some marijuana...for the lobsters*, of course. Also so we can get Finn to smoke some and then convince him he is invisible. "Anyone seen Finn?" "No, he was just there a minute ago?"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/1366573002/

I'll go unpack Bongzilla...

Old 09-23-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
PLEASE bring the beer, mensaguy.

But...but...but I wanted to be the bar wench...*sniffles*

Old 09-23-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Spratly Islands is in Asia, it's going to be a worldwide smoke out?

Yep, from 4:20am to 4:20pm.

Old 09-23-2018, 02:45 PM

11,175 posts, read 10,993,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
But...but...but I wanted to be the bar wench...*sniffles*
You can be the bar wench. With my beer. Here's my hankie. No need for sniffles.

Old 09-23-2018, 08:55 PM

14,783 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Happy, Happy Booths, you guys know what day it is? It is the countdown.

All the sacrifices had to take place on Nisan 14 for the spring season waiting and praying on the first rain. All the sacrifices are also appointed to take place on one single day in the fall, and that day is today.

There are two seasons with two promised rain, and when all the sacrifices took places on Nisan 14, it began a countdown to the promised rain.......They began counting the omer waiting on that countdown to the promise. Jesus came to those disciples and warned them just how much that countdown meant. They were to stay in prayer counting the omer until it was finished.

The second season of all the Fall High Holy days is appointed to take place just as the first season, and just as it was in the first spring season with all sacrifices taking place on a single day, Tishri 15th is appointed for all the sacrifices to happen again during the second coming of Christ.....

Today begins a countdown to circumcision, to the rain.

Consider this, the coming of the Lord is within you, and what was written about the second coming was written to every person in every generation since it was written. Matthew 24 was written for your own personal walk in the fall Holy days where you come to the promise of the rain. All of Revelation is specifically written about the high holy days of the fall. Revelation begins telling you that everything written in the book must happen to YOU VERY SHORTLY. Paul told his own people that they were his babies until Christ would one day be formed in them, and he remained perplexed by them and their own walk to the coming of the son of man. Paul's own converts had yet to be born again, Christ had not yet been formed in them and they were to study and push forward to the day that Christ was actually formed a new as a new creature in them. All those people were waiting for the coming of the son of man in their own lives, in their own studies.......

Christians taking all these prophesies written to every generation and making it out to be some future last days is as a people running a race that they do not know they are In. The countdown has begun TODAY, YOU have to be all the sacrifices on a single day, AND YOU have to stay in prayer in that countdown especially the last 3 days........

They counted 7 weeks from the Passover Sabbath in the spring while praying for the rain, but in the fall the days have been shortened, and a person is supposed to be on high alert with his own flesh, especially 3 days from Shemini Atzeret.

If a person thinks of Pentecost to associate Pentecost with the rain, Pentecost is counted as the dew when compared to the fall flood. At Pentecost, the dew is prayed for because of the overwhelming floods at Shemini Atzeret.

Pentecost and Shemini Atzeret are conclusion days for each season, and each season has an appointed day of receiving the promise of rain on a specific day..Pentecost is the conclusion day of Passover, and although Pentecost is a feast in it's own right, it is still Passover, it is the conclusion day of the first season, the Passover Atzeret.

Atzeret means,'' Conclusion day.''

While the promised rain of spirit came in the first coming, the promised rain of the second coming is the entire point, it is not at all like the Pentecost rain, the rain of Shemini Atzeret comes in double strength, and it is a circumcision where the rain of spirit is to circumcise the flesh.

While I believe there is a future day appointed for the circumcision of the promised flood of spirit, I do believe that each person must walk in the prophesies of the book of Revelation in order to receive that promised circumcision, that promised double portion of spirit, DOUBLE what Pentecost was.

Today is the day that a count down begins. Do you pray for the rain? In the spring you pray for the rain for the barley and the wheat, but in the fall it is of vines, of wine, of oils, and of medicine and trees instead of mere grains, and the rain for mere grains.

You get impregnated with a new seed, and unless you prepare and pray for the rain, you wont receive it, and if you don't receive the rain, how will your seed die and bear fruit?

Let the countdown begin, and if we fail this year, '' Next year in Jerusalem.''

Old 09-23-2018, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
You can be the bar wench. With my beer. Here's my hankie. No need for sniffles.

Hehe.

Yay!

Old 09-23-2018, 10:50 PM

14,783 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Hehe.

Yay!
Don't listen to that flirt, all his magical beer and hell, he just wants people to be attracted to his beer using you, can't you see that, before you know it, he will have you in one of those Oktoborfest low cut things to exploit you, I can see it all now and how it will all go wrong at the party. O yeah, I never trusted him and his beer magic, ya know they call that familiar spirits for a good reason, THANK GOD I AM HERE, he may have been waiting for you to drink in his spirits, but I have taken care of that. You can thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s

Old 09-24-2018, 07:26 AM

981 posts, read 355,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
If it doesn't happen this Wednesday, we have next year yet, etc. The prophecy was initially revealed in 1986. Do you think WWIII would happen this year?
According to military experts and historians, World War III began on August 2, 1990.

When you write of a world war you are generally understood to be referring to global conflict, not a single battle. A global conflict may or may not include the exchange of nuclear weapons.

Historically a single battle or event is marked on a calendar as the beginning of a wider conflict - a war.

For instance,
World War I began on June 28, 1914 with the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand of Austria. The opening shot was the single bullet that killed him in Sarajevo. Due to European alliances a conflict between nations rapidly escalated until general hostilities broke out.

World War II actually began on September 18, 1937 when the Imperial Japanese Army invaded Manchuria. The Asian conflict gradually expanded to include Europe two years later and America at the end of 1941. The second world war didn't start in the harbor of Honolulu and it didn't start on the plains of Poland. It started in Manchuria.

World War III began on August 2, 1990 as an invasion of Kuwait by the Iraqi army of Saddam Hussain, who was encouraged and goaded by US ambassador April Glaspie. In April of 1990, Ambassador Glaspie assured Hussain that the US would not oppose an Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. Hussain's invasion was a trap.

The Iraqi invasion of Kuwait led to a greater and wider conflagration that is labeled by the American propaganda machine as the War on Terrorism. It now rages on every continent of our planet.

Like all wars it will only end with the defeat of the principle aggressor nation.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or