U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-01-2019, 01:11 AM
 
14 posts, read 3,131 times
Reputation: 12

Advertisements

I do believe that it is sin even without the law. the heart is wrong. the one without law dies without the law. their conscience bears witness. though their punishment is not as severe as someone who is not ignorant and does this sin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-01-2019, 01:21 AM
 
14 posts, read 3,131 times
Reputation: 12
think about if you were to insult and kick a random man on a street, you would not be very guilty. you might get beat up. think if you insult and kick a police officer, you would get beat up and go to jail. think if you insult and kick a king. you would be put to death. think if you insult the Holy Spirit of GOD. an almighty God who created the universe with His words, and the universe obeyed Him. and that you ignore the Son of God who died on the cross for your sins, and you reject it, and trample on the blood of the Son of GOD. you are now guilty of crucifying the Son of God who came down and died to save you from your sins. you now have a God that is eternal and all powerful as an enemy. and He will fulfill perfect justice. thank God He is merciful and patient, however, that is no reason to rely on the undeserved grace of God as you continue to sin against Him. we are all guilty of capital crime. rebelling against the God of the universe. and to have God as an enemy is a fearful thing, though many people don't realize it till after they die, just how terrifying it is to be on the wrong side of God's grace, and in His infinite wrath. think about death, and think about pain, and think about justice on earth, and punishment based on the measure of him whom you sin against. we are all in a precarious situation. so get right with God through His Son Jesus Christ. He died for you too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2019, 02:16 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,876 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Reputation: 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisnotmyname View Post
think about if you were to insult and kick a random man on a street, you would not be very guilty. you might get beat up. think if you insult and kick a police officer, you would get beat up and go to jail. think if you insult and kick a king. you would be put to death. think if you insult the Holy Spirit of GOD. an almighty God who created the universe with His words, and the universe obeyed Him. and that you ignore the Son of God who died on the cross for your sins, and you reject it, and trample on the blood of the Son of GOD. you are now guilty of crucifying the Son of God who came down and died to save you from your sins. you now have a God that is eternal and all powerful as an enemy. and He will fulfill perfect justice. thank God He is merciful and patient, however, that is no reason to rely on the undeserved grace of God as you continue to sin against Him. we are all guilty of capital crime. rebelling against the God of the universe. and to have God as an enemy is a fearful thing, though many people don't realize it till after they die, just how terrifying it is to be on the wrong side of God's grace, and in His infinite wrath. think about death, and think about pain, and think about justice on earth, and punishment based on the measure of him whom you sin against. we are all in a precarious situation. so get right with God through His Son Jesus Christ. He died for you too.
Consider that everything written is about you BECAUSE you are the temple, and the temple is the kingdom of heaven in 3 sections as you are body, soul and spirit. Before Christianity ever came along, it was already known that there was a lawless inclination in all people and when Thess was written, it was already known that the lawless son of perdition was a part of everyone and one day that lawless son of perdition would be revealed in humankind. Those parables are all about you.

Galatians teaches us that we are two sons because this was already known, that we are of the seed of Ishmael and of Isaac, and this use of showing us two sons is specifically to show us that we are the first born and the second born and so we can symobolize this right back to the garden, that we are Cain and Abel as Galatians teaches, we are Ishmael and Isaac, we are Esau and Jacob, we are EPHRAIM AND JUDAH BECAUSE WE ARE TWO. This first born fallen body of flesh in this life, but there is also a righteous son who will be born to a new life after this first life is over.

Two kingdoms that fight each other kingdom against kingdom, flesh against spirit, a goat against a sheep, and one day Messiah is going to separate the two because there cannot be two kingdoms where an ongoing struggle resides in person to make him do what he does not want to do.

The spirit should not submit to the flesh, the flesh should submit to the spirit as a virgin to her bridegroom.

Revelation's seals are are 7 lenin wraps that you wrap a dead man in, and this pertains to the dead body, but the trumpets one hears, it is heard in the soul, and the bowls are filled with oil that 'our out in your spirit as you are slowly bekng resuerrected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2019, 02:30 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,876 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Reputation: 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Again, you mix up the testimony of Yeshua with the testimony of the false prophet Paul. No wonder you are so confused. Yeshua never taught that you can choose not to keep the laws of Moses, that was Paul. Yeshua said you have to keep "the smallest letter" "until heaven and earth pass away" (Matthew 5:18).


I think the blasphemy is to reject the LORD's prophets, and the "Word of God", and take up with the false prophets. The false prophets lead the "many" to "destruction" (Matthew 7:13-15). Once you go down that road, how are you going to get back? You will be like Sisyphus, pushing the stone up a hill, and never reaching the top.
Jesus said a person can choose not to keep the laws of Moses and that they can even teach others to also not keep the laws of Moses, AND STILL BE IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, SAVED. JESUS said you could speak AGAINST HIM and still be saved.
Your Paul derrangement syndrome doesn't apply to what Jesus said.

Jesus said you could choose not to keep the laws and teach others not to keep the law but that you would be tne least in the kingdom of heaven, and the least in the kingdom means you are a Gentile standing in the outer court of Gentiles without the city, this cout is also known as the court of outer darkness where people are sent for their disrespect for the law but they are STILL SAVED. It is called the outer court of darkness because of the extreem light coming from the Menorah in tne Holy place, and this light of God is compared to the light of the Sun in the court which pales in comparison to the light of God.

The court is not a part of the temple proper and that is the problem but there is STILL an alter for burnt offerings in the brazen court.

I could quote Hebrews speaking of how the temple is to mirror the kingdom of heaven so we may know what we are talking about, but I am so sure that you wont accept Hebrews, and so that is a no go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2019, 02:52 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,876 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Reputation: 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
I backed my statements with Scriptures while you dance your *** with Ms Legalism.
You use scripture written to Gentile converts to Judaism who accepted a Jew as a Bridegroom, who accepted a Passover lamb as his sacrifice, who accepted the Sabbaths and feasts in order to take hold of the covenant of God to become one people with the chosen people having the same religion in common which actually made them one people with the chosen people becoming CO HEIRS WITH JEWS IN GOD'S ORDAINED RELIGION.

You come from the complete opposite in a religion of your own making that not only contradicts God, and his son's religion, but you also fight against it in lawlessness and in paganism, but you expect us to believe that you are in the covenant Jesus brought to the Gentiles of Ephraim and the Jews of Judah when you are not even in the same religion as Christ? What religion did Jesus come walking in and teaching when he was adopting and grafting Gentiles in to? You fight against Jerusalem and Judah when in fact, Jerusalem and her feasts should be accepted, you fight against Jerusalem and against Judah, and so claiming to be a co heir with Judah doesn't fly, Jesus came to take two men to make them one servant, one people, does it look like you are one with Jews of Judah?

Gentiles used to preach the gospel, and that Gospel was that Gentiles could now join the chosen people of God, and MANY gentiles converted to the religion of the Jewish Messiah, ans MANY GENTILES BECAME CO HEIRS WITH JEWS OF JUDAH.

You presenting yourself as a follower of a Jewish Messiah and co heir with Jews of Judah to claim the promises made to the Gentiles converts to Judaism is just not believable.

You would have to take up your cross and walk as Jesus walked in the same religion Jesus was in and the religion he practiced and taught before you can claim anything written in the New Testament is about you.

You could also claim promises, and claim to be a Muslim, but claiming something and being something isn't the same thing. Gentiles claim the inheritance of Israel all day long every day, but that doesn't make them Israel when they refuse to take hold of God's covenant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2019, 03:04 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,876 posts, read 4,985,692 times
Reputation: 1513
Again, NOBODY KNOWS what blasphemy against the holy spirit is, and this is the only thing we know FOR SURE, THAT NOBODY KNOWS, EVERYTHING IS OPINION BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS.

Being the fact that nobody knows, how is it that there are so many people so ambitous and willing to put this sin on the heads of just anyone walking by?

That thing is not a good thing for a person to do, as far as we know, blasphemy of the holy spirit is when you insinuate that there is no mercy for anyone else, when you claim others CANNOT BE SAVED, because you think they blasphemed when they didn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2019, 06:55 AM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,110,169 times
Reputation: 408
Many now know Murder is the unforgivable sin. And the mark of the beast is likewise to murder and encourage murder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2019, 06:59 AM
 
Location: Southwestern, USA
15,421 posts, read 12,159,510 times
Reputation: 16645
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisnotmyname View Post
....many people don't realize it till after they die, just how terrifying it is to be on
the wrong side of God's grace, and in His infinite wrath. think about death, and
think about pain, and think about justice on earth,
and punishment based on the measure of him whom you sin against.
we are all in a precarious situation.
Besides this being hard to read with no indentations in block form...

Probably nothing hurts my heart more than that bolded above...as IF our Father has infinite wrath.
Who did have wrath and fear in them were the men that wrote the Bible interpreting thunder and earthquakes as God's wrath
and made up stories of His jealousies, genocides and 'human traits'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2019, 07:16 AM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,110,169 times
Reputation: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Besides this being hard to read with no indentations in block form...

Probably nothing hurts my heart more than that bolded above...as IF our Father has infinite wrath.
Who did have wrath and fear in them were the men that wrote the Bible interpreting thunder and earthquakes as God's wrath
and made up stories of His jealousies, genocides and 'human traits'.
The people who receive the mark of a murderer will be destroyed.
And in the presence of holy angels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2019, 07:23 AM
 
Location: Southwestern, USA
15,421 posts, read 12,159,510 times
Reputation: 16645
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The people who receive the mark of a murderer will be destroyed.
And in the presence of holy angels.
Oh dear God, our soul will never be destroyed and no one is murdering anyone here......
let alone taking some 'mark'!
Is this what you're talking about Cain's mark so no one would kill him in Genesis 4?

https://www.thoughtco.com/mark-of-cain-4163357
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top