U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2018, 07:59 AM

3,139 posts, read 939,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
is it before, or is it after... (smile), Please post your scriptures to support which one.,

PICYJAG
You have a love relationship with your bible. That is your problem. What would you do if you didn't have it with you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2018, 09:13 AM

3,671 posts, read 1,538,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
I think the reason that many don't understand this is because they don't understand the Festivals of the Lord.

There are three primary times when the resurrections will take place as I see it:

Feast of Unleavened Bread (Barley Harvest).
Feast of Pentacost (Wheat Harvest)
Ingathering at end of Feast of Tabernacles.

These are sequences of events that will happen upon the arrival of the Lord (2nd Coming) in 2040.
GINOLJC, to all.

Thanks for the reply.

first you're on target according to the Feast of Tabernacles. yes the Lord Jesus first coming is the The Spring Feasts. The Sacrifice, the feast of Passover. The Burial, feast of Unleavened Bread. The Resurrection, the feast of Firstfruits. and The Comforter, the Holy Spirit, the feast of Pentecost.

His second coming, The Fall Feasts. The First Resurrection, the feast of Trumpets. The Return the Day of Atonement (his Present). and as you say, The Kingdom, "the harvest", the feast of Tabernacles.

I believe we're on target.

the only thing seems different is in The Fall Feasts. The First Resurrection, the feast of Trumpets. the first fruit which is the Full fruit, combine Head, the Lord (JESUS) the first, and later his Body, us (the Church), at the Last trump, but not at the last trumpet. the last trump is from the Lord Himself. but the Last trumpet is signaled by the last, and seventh angel in the 7th seal.

the first resurrection of the dead,& the change, or quickening of the living is at the "TRUMP" the voice of the Lord Jesus, at his coming, as some call the rapture, me I say the gathering, because nobody is not going anywhere except into the beloved city, (the Elect of God). this happens before the "First" thousand years?. I put a question mark there. -----------the dead wicked remain in the grave awaiting the second resurrection.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:22 AM

2,075 posts, read 1,463,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
You have a love relationship with your bible. That is your problem. What would you do if you didn't have it with you?

He would do what you do. Speak vainly about things he doesn't understand, thinking himself to be wise.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
He would do what you do. Speak vainly about things he doesn't understand, thinking himself to be wise.
this is an open forum, so speak.

PICYJAG

Old 10-02-2018, 09:52 AM

10,597 posts, read 2,705,869 times
Quote:
is it before, or is it after... (smile), Please post your scriptures to support which one.,

PICYJAG
Im on the fence on that one!

One thing I keep in mind, is Jesus warned the days would come when Christians are hated, despised, and even have to practice in secret due to persecution, so that tells me, righteous and faithful people will be around during these times, and have to endure at least some of it.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im on the fence on that one!

One thing I keep in mind, is Jesus warned the days would come when Christians are hated, despised, and even have to practice in secret due to persecution, so that tells me, righteous and faithful people will be around during these times, and have to endure at least some of it.
I understand your position, I was the same way until the scriptures was revealed to me. please take note, I'm not going to sit here and say I know everything, no, I don't, we all are in the same boat, but God will reveal. and I thank God for forums where christians can discuss the word of God. here is the prize for the assembly of the saints. we will know more together than apart. for what God give you could be missing on my part, and what God gave me could be missing on your part. so by coming together we will know more together than apart.

So speak your heart and mind. as 1 Thessalonians 5:21 says, "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good".

PICYJAG.

Old 10-02-2018, 11:54 AM

1,259 posts, read 296,356 times
Quote:
GINOLJC, to all.

Thanks for the reply.

first you're on target according to the Feast of Tabernacles. yes the Lord Jesus first coming is the The Spring Feasts. The Sacrifice, the feast of Passover. The Burial, feast of Unleavened Bread. The Resurrection, the feast of Firstfruits. and The Comforter, the Holy Spirit, the feast of Pentecost.

His second coming, The Fall Feasts. The First Resurrection, the feast of Trumpets. The Return the Day of Atonement (his Present). and as you say, The Kingdom, "the harvest", the feast of Tabernacles.

I believe we're on target.

the only thing seems different is in The Fall Feasts. The First Resurrection, the feast of Trumpets. the first fruit which is the Full fruit, combine Head, the Lord (JESUS) the first, and later his Body, us (the Church), at the Last trump, but not at the last trumpet. the last trump is from the Lord Himself. but the Last trumpet is signaled by the last, and seventh angel in the 7th seal.

the first resurrection of the dead,& the change, or quickening of the living is at the "TRUMP" the voice of the Lord Jesus, at his coming, as some call the rapture, me I say the gathering, because nobody is not going anywhere except into the beloved city, (the Elect of God). this happens before the "First" thousand years?. I put a question mark there. -----------the dead wicked remain in the grave awaiting the second resurrection.

PICYJAG.

I see that following in regards to the book of Revelation:

Two Witnesses (Barley)

Those that came out of Great Tribulation (Wheat)
The rest of the dead did not live until end of the thousand years (the tares)

Old 10-02-2018, 01:26 PM

2,474 posts, read 862,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Are you confusing life after death (going to heaven when you die) with resurrection? Resurrection refers to the resurrection of the body after physical death has occurred. So far, only Jesus has been resurrected, never to die again, as opposed to being resuscitated such as Lazarus was, only to die again. Everyone else will be resurrected at some point in the future.

Mainstream Christian belief, and it is supported by the Bible, is that when the believer dies he goes to heaven where he awaits the resurrection of the body in the future.
Yeah, every time I recite the Creed, when I get to the part about "the resurrection of the dead" I think to myself "Nah, I don't believe that". I mean, when my body has been cremated or decayed, the atoms that made up my body spread to the four winds, maybe some of those atoms are now part of someone else's body, there ain't no way my body is coming back. If you're talking about some kind of spiritual body, then perhaps, but the early Christians surely believed in a physical resurrection. But they were mistaken.

Old 10-02-2018, 03:59 PM

1,259 posts, read 296,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Yeah, every time I recite the Creed, when I get to the part about "the resurrection of the dead" I think to myself "Nah, I don't believe that". I mean, when my body has been cremated or decayed, the atoms that made up my body spread to the four winds, maybe some of those atoms are now part of someone else's body, there ain't no way my body is coming back. If you're talking about some kind of spiritual body, then perhaps, but the early Christians surely believed in a physical resurrection. But they were mistaken.

Eze 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
Eze 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
Eze 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
Eze 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Old 10-02-2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
I see that following in regards to the book of Revelation:

Two Witnesses (Barley)

Those that came out of Great Tribulation (Wheat)
The rest of the dead did not live until end of the thousand years (the tares)
thanks for the reply. Two Witnesses (Barley)? I can go with that assessment, for I always believed that the two witness are John the Baptist, (symbolically representative of Elijah in spirit and Power) and the Lord Jesus, (symbolically representative of Moses as Mediators, which bot was).

Knowing that, I would like to put something on the table. Leviticus 23:21 "And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations".

here, after the barley, after the Passover comes Pentecost or the holy convocation, the Wheat.
lets examine this word "convocation" which is the Hebrew word, H4744 מִקרָא miqra' (mik-raw') n-m.
1. something called out, i.e. regarding citizens (the act of, the persons, or the place).
2. a calling forth (of the congregation) to assemble.

6. (Note #1) (The called out assembly is the citizenry of the Redeemed of Jesus; the citizenry under his Redemption and Kingship; Although identified regionally, the citizens of Redemption differs by nature from a local gathering, synagogue, congregation, or the institution of church. “What redemption do you belong to?”).
7. (Note #2) From Matthew 16:18, Yeshua said, “I will build מִקְרָאֶתִי , my called out assembly.” When residing upon mount Tsiyon (Zion), it is figuratively called “מִקְרָאֶהָ , her called out assembly” in Isaiah 4:5. Aside from this, it is never personalized by anyone else in Scripture; we belong to him.
[from H7121]
KJV: assembly, calling, convocation, reading.
Root(s): H7121
See also: G1577

My source is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

this is the building, growing of the Church, the called out ones. and this is documented in the book of Acts.

The Parousia of Christ, at his coming:
Matthew 13:24 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Matthew 13:25 "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Matthew 13:26 "But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also
Matthew 13:27 "So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Matthew 13:28 "He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Matthew 13:29 "But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn".

Clearly we see that at Christ coming there are two types of people “Living”, and “DEAD”.
1.The Living Righteous and Holy, and the dead Righteous and Holy
2.The Unbelieving Living and unholy, and the dead Unbelieving and unholy.

THE GREAT HARVEST
Leviticus 23:23 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Leviticus 23:24 "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
Leviticus 23:25 "Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD”.

The harvesting of the “UNBELIVING” (JEWS and GENTILES) first

Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”.

In Christ Coming he send forth his angels. and reap the saved the First Resurrection
Revelation 14:13-20 "And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
Revelation 14:14 "And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Revelation 14:15 "And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
Revelation 14:16 "And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
Revelation 14:17 "And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
THIS ANGEL CAME OUT OF THE "TEMPLE".

NOW THE ANGEL THAT CAME OUT OF THE "ALTAR"
Revelation 14:18 "And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
Revelation 14:19 "And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
Revelation 14:20 "And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

DID ONE NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN WHERE THE ANGELS COME FROM? from the "Temple" and from the "altar". that's important.

tommorrow we'll look at another conformation out of 2 Thessalonians 2:8

PICYJAG.

PS flee free to re-read this post for clarity if necessary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity