U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2018, 07:53 PM

1,259 posts, read 296,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
thanks for the reply. Two Witnesses (Barley)? I can go with that assessment, for I always believed that the two witness are John the Baptist, (symbolically representative of Elijah in spirit and Power) and the Lord Jesus, (symbolically representative of Moses as Mediators, which bot was).

Knowing that, I would like to put something on the table. Leviticus 23:21 "And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations".

here, after the barley, after the Passover comes Pentecost or the holy convocation, the Wheat.
lets examine this word "convocation" which is the Hebrew word, H4744 מִקרָא miqra' (mik-raw') n-m.
1. something called out, i.e. regarding citizens (the act of, the persons, or the place).
2. a calling forth (of the congregation) to assemble.

6. (Note #1) (The called out assembly is the citizenry of the Redeemed of Jesus; the citizenry under his Redemption and Kingship; Although identified regionally, the citizens of Redemption differs by nature from a local gathering, synagogue, congregation, or the institution of church. “What redemption do you belong to?”).
7. (Note #2) From Matthew 16:18, Yeshua said, “I will build מִקְרָאֶתִי , my called out assembly.” When residing upon mount Tsiyon (Zion), it is figuratively called “מִקְרָאֶהָ , her called out assembly” in Isaiah 4:5. Aside from this, it is never personalized by anyone else in Scripture; we belong to him.
[from H7121]
KJV: assembly, calling, convocation, reading.
Root(s): H7121
See also: G1577

My source is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

this is the building, growing of the Church, the called out ones. and this is documented in the book of Acts.

The Parousia of Christ, at his coming:
Matthew 13:24 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Matthew 13:25 "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Matthew 13:26 "But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also
Matthew 13:27 "So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Matthew 13:28 "He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Matthew 13:29 "But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn".

Clearly we see that at Christ coming there are two types of people “Living”, and “DEAD”.
1.The Living Righteous and Holy, and the dead Righteous and Holy
2.The Unbelieving Living and unholy, and the dead Unbelieving and unholy.

THE GREAT HARVEST
Leviticus 23:23 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Leviticus 23:24 "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
Leviticus 23:25 "Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD”.

The harvesting of the “UNBELIVING” (JEWS and GENTILES) first

Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”.

In Christ Coming he send forth his angels. and reap the saved the First Resurrection
Revelation 14:13-20 "And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
Revelation 14:14 "And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Revelation 14:15 "And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
Revelation 14:16 "And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
Revelation 14:17 "And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
THIS ANGEL CAME OUT OF THE "TEMPLE".

NOW THE ANGEL THAT CAME OUT OF THE "ALTAR"
Revelation 14:18 "And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
Revelation 14:19 "And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
Revelation 14:20 "And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

DID ONE NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN WHERE THE ANGELS COME FROM? from the "Temple" and from the "altar". that's important.

tommorrow we'll look at another conformation out of 2 Thessalonians 2:8

PICYJAG.

PS flee free to re-read this post for clarity if necessary.

The harvesting of the Barley is first - The Two Witnesses which are the two candlesticks which are they which can't be deceived and do not get subjected to the hour of temptation. Think of the Two Spies that went into Jericho to prepare the assault on the city. They are therefore to be in the Temple but the court is given to the Gentiles to be trodden under foot. That is where the wheat is subjected to the Great Tribulation.

The reason the dead would be blessed from henceforth was because they would comprise the wheat which is also the ones given the white robes that come out of Great Tribulation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2018, 08:00 PM

I should also mentioned that the multitude (those that came out of Great Tribulation) are also depicted by the Feast of Tabernacles.

Rev_7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Lev 23:40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days.

Old 10-02-2018, 08:05 PM

Here are some numbers to help others when reading scriptures:

When you see a reference to these numbers also think of the entity after it:

1 - God
2 - Testimony

3 - Resurrections

4 - Earth/World
5 - (not clear yet - appreciate help on that one).
6 - man and his nature
7 - the Lord's Day
8 - a new world (also the Day the Lord rose from the dead) This is when all shall become the children of God. The same day male children were circumcised.
9 - (not clear yet - appreciate help on that one).
10 - Judgment

Some other numbers to consider:

40 - Trial/Tribulation
50 - Jubilee - Also pointing to the Lord's Day
120 - time appointed for man (in Hebrew one hundred twenty also means 666 in numerical value).

Old 10-02-2018, 08:31 PM

3,671 posts, read 1,538,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
The harvesting of the Barley is first - The Two Witnesses which are the two candlesticks which are they which can't be deceived and do not get subjected to the hour of temptation. Think of the Two Spies that went into Jericho to prepare the assault on the city. They are therefore to be in the Temple but the court is given to the Gentiles to be trodden under foot. That is where the wheat is subjected to the Great Tribulation.

The reason the dead would be blessed from henceforth was because they would comprise the wheat which is also the ones given the white robes that come out of Great Tribulation.
who are you saying that the the two witness are?

PICYJAG.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
who are you saying that the the two witness are?

PICYJAG.

I know many think they are two individuals. I don't believe that. I believe they are many people that exhibit the Spirit exemplified by the Philadelphia and Smyrna Congregations.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:29 PM

There are many numbered items that you have to focus on. Consider that the House of Israel (Northern Kingdom) was comprised of 10 tribes (remember 10 is judgment). The Southern Kingdom was two tribes (Testimony).

When you therefore look at these accounts you have to focus on what the accounts are telling us in relation to the message in that context of the numbers.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I know many think they are two individuals. I don't believe that. I believe they are many people that exhibit the Spirit exemplified by the Philadelphia and Smyrna Congregations.
Good, this is why we're discussing.

lets look again at the two witness. whom I believe are John the Baptist and the Lord Jesus.

Leviticus 23:10 "Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest".

this harvest is of the BARLEY, but in the ear. how do we know this, Exodus 9:31 "And the flax and the barley was smitten: for the barley was in the ear, and the flax was bolled".

in the ear, or in the stalk, quite grown up. but notice what happen? And the flax and the barley was smitten. who was smitten, and or beat down, bruised, and broken. let the scriptures speak, Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed".

this is the Lord Jesus, and it correspond to what happen to the barley. both John & the Lord Jesus was "killed". which smitten can be translated to be. H5221 נָכָה nakah (naw-kaw') v.
to strike.
{lightly or severely, literally or figuratively}
[a primitive root]
KJV: beat, cast forth, clap, give (wounds), X go forward, X indeed, kill, make (slaughter), murderer, punish, slaughter, slay(-er, -ing), smite(-r, -ing), strike, be stricken, (give) stripes, X surely, wound.

there it is, "kill". both John and the Lord was both witness.

the Lord Jesus,
John 3:11 "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

John 8:18 "I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me".

John 18:37 "Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

now, John,
John 1:6 "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
John 1:7 "The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe".

John 1:15 "John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

John 3:26 "And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.

but there are many, and I mean many reference to John and the Lord Jesus as the two witness.

so we need to place the two witness correctly in the order of these harvest.

we must get the two witness RIGHT first before we continue.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:44 PM

The Two Witnesses hold the Testimony of Jesus Christ - therefore, there would be correlations.

Zec 4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
Zec 4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
Zec 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:49 PM

Remember, the Lord sends out his Apostles by two's.

Now here is a secret. Why is the Two Swords enough?:

Luk 22:38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

It is enough because by the Testimony of TWO can one be put to death. The Lord sent out His Apostles by TWO to put men to death (the ole man inside us that is carnal and a slave to sin). They carry the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. Therefore, Two Witnesses with TWO Swords (Word of God) are ENOUGH to kill the ole man in each of us.

You see the LAW came on TWO TABLES of STONE with the Judgement (10 commandments) in order to slay us.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:52 PM

Quote:
The Two Witnesses hold the Testimony of Jesus Christ - therefore, there would be correlations.

Zec 4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
Zec 4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
Zec 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.
yes, because John and the Lord Jesus was the ONLY two who was ALIVE to God on the planet at that time. these are the anointed one. meaning both was "BORN" with the Spirit, the Holy Spirit from birth.

that oil in Zec 4:12 is symbolic of the Holy Spirit. again both had the Spirit from birth.

understand, "DEAD" men cannot witness. and they two was the only two men ALIVE on the planet, meaning having the Spirit, the OIL of Zec 4:12

PICYJAG.

PS tommorrow, Lord's willing we will compare, and explain the two witness from Revelation 11. it's getting late here. see you tommorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity