U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2018, 10:07 PM

3,671 posts, read 1,539,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Who is the Well? Who is creator of the Well?
(Smile), read John 4. God,

and then, John 7:37 "In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

John 7:38 "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

John 7:39 "(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

PS there is both of our FEASTS ...

PICYJAG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2018, 10:11 PM

on the subject of the well, and the water. and the mediator. we will like to show you the Well and the Water and the Mediator as one.

May we ask you a question?.

Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John"

who sent "HIS" angel to John?

was it the one whom many calls the Father, or was it the one whom many calls the Son

but before you answer, read Revelation 22:6 for the angel tells us who sent him.

I'll be looking for your answer.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-03-2018, 10:40 PM

you might want to sleep on it, getting a little late here.

see ya tommorrow.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-04-2018, 08:22 AM

1,259 posts, read 296,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
on the subject of the well, and the water. and the mediator. we will like to show you the Well and the Water and the Mediator as one.

May we ask you a question?.

Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John"

who sent "HIS" angel to John?

was it the one whom many calls the Father, or was it the one whom many calls the Son

but before you answer, read Revelation 22:6 for the angel tells us who sent him.

I'll be looking for your answer.

PICYJAG.

It is the Father - God.

You see there is the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father in Heaven. It is not a separate person. Everything that the Son does is as the Spirit directs which is from the Father. So as the Father directs the Son does.

Old 10-04-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
It is the Father - God.

You see there is the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father in Heaven. It is not a separate person. Everything that the Son does is as the Spirit directs which is from the Father. So as the Father directs the Son does.
First thanks for your reply,
second, I agree that it's NOT a separate Person. I'm glad you said that. for the Father is the Son "diverse" in flesh.

but we must disagree with your assessment, "The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father in Heaven". let's see what the record say.,

for the Holy Spirit is the ONLY TRUE GOD who holds both titles Father and Son.

you said that it was the Father. Father is only a TITLE of the TRUE GOD without flesh.

to show you, here's the REVELATION as to who the Father is. while you're in Revelation chapter 22, from verse 6 who the angel tell who sent him, the "Lord God" of the holy prophets, just read verse 16 ten verses down from verse 6 and the scriptures clearly tells us BY "NAME" who sent him.

PICYJAG

Old 10-04-2018, 10:32 AM

Quote:
First thanks for your reply,
second, I agree that it's NOT a separate Person. I'm glad you said that. for the Father is the Son "diverse" in flesh.

but we must disagree with your assessment, "The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father in Heaven". let's see what the record say.,

for the Holy Spirit is the ONLY TRUE GOD who holds both titles Father and Son.

you said that it was the Father. Father is only a TITLE of the TRUE GOD without flesh.

to show you, here's the REVELATION as to who the Father is. while you're in Revelation chapter 22, from verse 6 who the angel tell who sent him, the "Lord God" of the holy prophets, just read verse 16 ten verses down from verse 6 and the scriptures clearly tells us BY "NAME" who sent him.

PICYJAG

Is the Father Spirit?

Is the Father Holy?

Pretty straightforward that when I ask those questions, I usually can't get a simply yes or no.

Old 10-04-2018, 11:03 AM

40,097 posts, read 26,755,929 times
Quote:
Is the Father Spirit?
Is the Father Holy?
Pretty straightforward that when I ask those questions, I usually can't get a simple yes or no.
God IS Spirit. God IS Holy. God IS Agape love. God's Holy Spirit IS Agape love.

Old 10-04-2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Is the Father Spirit?

Is the Father Holy?

Pretty straightforward that when I ask those questions, I usually can't get a simply yes or no.
first thanks for the response.
second, what you don't know is this. God the Spirit is a diversity of himself in flesh. the Greek word to express this diversity is G243 ALLOS, or in the English "Another".

my source is Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words.

listen, ANOTHER [ 1,,G243 G2087 ,allos heteros ] have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort."

understand, God is a Spirit, shared in flesh as a man.

Spirit, (subjective) or abstract, title Father. Shared spirit, (Objective) or concrete, title Son. the same PERSON, only Share in flesh.

PICYJAG

Old 10-04-2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
first thanks for the response.
second, what you don't know is this. God the Spirit is a diversity of himself in flesh. the Greek word to express this diversity is G243 ALLOS, or in the English "Another".

my source is Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words.

listen, ANOTHER [ 1,,G243 G2087 ,allos heteros ] have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort."

understand, God is a Spirit, shared in flesh as a man.

Spirit, (subjective) or abstract, title Father. Shared spirit, (Objective) or concrete, title Son. the same PERSON, only Share in flesh.

PICYJAG

I believe we must disagree. What you see as God is different than who I see as God.

Old 10-04-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
I believe we must disagree. What you see as God is different than who I see as God.
thanks for the reply, but sorry for you that you disagree with scriptures.

Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

notice what the verse say, "Equal WITH God", not equal to God.

knowing this, may I ask you another question. "is there anyone equal to God? yes or No.

PICYJAG.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity