Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2018, 02:19 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,225,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
I have provided that discernment. That discernment shows me that the daily rising of the Sun is communicating the Resurrection.
first thank for the reply,

but can you provide me with the post # where you revealed that at.

and the day he rose on was the fourth day after being in the tomb three days and three nights.

in terms to know the eight day of the week. the same day of covenant week.

PICYJAG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2018, 02:43 PM

1,259 posts, read 557,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
first thank for the reply,

but can you provide me with the post # where you revealed that at.

and the day he rose on was the fourth day after being in the tomb three days and three nights.

in terms to know the eight day of the week. the same day of covenant week.

PICYJAG.

Post 148.

Which day was it? Saturday? Sunday?

You say He rose on the 4th day but the Bible says He was to rise on the 3rd day. How do you sort that out?

Old 10-05-2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Post 148.

Which day was it? Saturday? Sunday?

You say He rose on the 4th day but the Bible says He was to rise on the 3rd day. How do you sort that out?
First thanks for the reply.

Post 148, is the Question, I asked for the revelation. so please post the Revelation.

second, neither of the pagan days, Sunday, nor Saturday was used to identify the day the Lord rose. if so post scripture that states that please.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-05-2018, 03:02 PM

Quote:
First thanks for the reply.

Post 148, is the Question, I asked for the revelation. so please post the Revelation.

second, neither of the pagan days, Sunday, nor Saturday was used to identify the day the Lord rose. if so post scripture that states that please.

PICYJAG.

That is fine, then tell me was it the first day of the week or the seventh day, etc..

Also, I did post the revelation. I stated it as is. I don't need the Bible to teach me everything, I just need the Spirit.

Old 10-05-2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
That is fine, then tell me was it the first day of the week or the seventh day, etc..

Also, I did post the revelation. I stated it as is. I don't need the Bible to teach me everything, I just need the Spirit.
Hold on for a minute, in pagan day identification, (which I have no problem with if it helps), please tell me what's the name of the day that is the 8th day then?. I'll be looking for that reply.

as for your revelation didn't see it, please explain further.

maybe I'm a little slow.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-05-2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Hold on for a minute, in pagan day identification, (which I have no problem with if it helps), please tell me what's the name of the day that is the 8th day then?. I'll be looking for that reply.

as for your revelation didn't see it, please explain further.

maybe I'm a little slow.

PICYJAG.

You don't have name the day at all. Just tell me whether it was the first day of the week, second, third, etc...

Old 10-05-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
You don't have name the day at all. Just tell me whether it was the first day of the week, second, third, etc...
Thanks for the reply,
the fourth day after his Crucifixion,
let us say this. If a child was born as you say on a Wednesday and circumcise 8 days later, what day was he circumcise on ….. Saturday or Sunday, or the eighth day from “birth”, right?.

now, what day did our Lord rise on after his "Crucifixion". you can use a pagan name if you wish.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-05-2018, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the reply,
the fourth day after his Crucifixion,
let us say this. If a child was born as you say on a Wednesday and circumcise 8 days later, what day was he circumcise on ….. Saturday or Sunday, or the eighth day from “birth”, right?.

now, what day did our Lord rise on after his "Crucifixion". you can use a pagan name if you wish.

PICYJAG.

Simply do this:

pick which day the Lord Rose on from the days below:

1 First Day of the Week

2 Second Day of the Week

3 Third Day of the Week

4 Forth Day of the Week

5 Fifth Day of the Week

6 Sixth Day of the Week

7 Sabbath Day

Notice what I did NOT ask. I did not ask you how many days from the crucifixion but rather on which Day He rose.

Old 10-05-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Simply do this:

pick which day the Lord Rose on from the days below:

1 First Day of the Week

2 Second Day of the Week

3 Third Day of the Week

4 Forth Day of the Week

5 Fifth Day of the Week

6 Sixth Day of the Week

7 Sabbath Day

Notice what I did NOT ask. I did not ask you how many days from the crucifixion but rather on which Day He rose.
8 Covenant Day. your list was incomplete.

PICYJAG

Old 10-05-2018, 03:32 PM

now using your day of the week, some calendars either have Sunday or Monday as the first day of the week. just for argument sake, lets say Sunday is the first day of the week

1 First Day of the Week- it's name Sunday

2 Second Day of the Week- it's name Monday

3 Third Day of the Week- it's name Tuesday

4 Forth Day of the Week- it's name Wednesday

5 Fifth Day of the Week- it's name Thursday

6 Sixth Day of the Week- it's name Friday

7 Sabbath Day- it's name Saturday

now,
8 Covenant Day - what name of day do you give this DAY?.

I'll be looking for your answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity