U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-05-2018, 03:39 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 295,698 times
Reputation: 55

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
8 Covenant Day. your list was incomplete.

PICYJAG

Again, you made this too difficult. The Covenant day would have applied to a specific day of the week. I'll take if from your answer you just don't know and move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-05-2018, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Mobile, Al.
3,671 posts, read 1,536,920 times
Reputation: 115
Look I'm going to be out for a minute, but consider this. Luke 1:59 "And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father".

what's the name of the 8th day? the covenant day. you have 7 names for seven day, so what name do you have for the 8th day?.

PICYJAG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2018, 03:48 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 295,698 times
Reputation: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
Look I'm going to be out for a minute, but consider this. Luke 1:59 "And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father".

what's the name of the 8th day? the covenant day. you have 7 names for seven day, so what name do you have for the 8th day?.

PICYJAG.

I get it already. You don't know which day of the week that Jesus rose on. You just have a funny way of saying it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2018, 04:23 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 295,698 times
Reputation: 55
So we can move onto the 8th day and discuss that if you like. I know some years back that I thought I had started a thread here on it but can't find it. It is not off topic since it pertains to Resurrection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2018, 04:42 PM
 
Location: Mobile, Al.
3,671 posts, read 1,536,920 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
I get it already. You don't know which day of the week that Jesus rose on. You just have a funny way of saying it.
First, thanks for the reply. second, you don't get and don't know the day when he rose. I see you didn't touch your list I improved on.

and yes we can discuss the Eighth day.


so you can go ahead....

PICYJAG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2018, 04:44 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 295,698 times
Reputation: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
First, thanks for the reply. second, you don't get and don't know the day when he rose. I see you didn't touch your list I improved on.

and yes we can discuss the Eighth day.


so you can go ahead....

PICYJAG.



Yes, I do know the day exactly when He rose.


Tell me what does the 8th day signify to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2018, 04:52 PM
 
Location: Mobile, Al.
3,671 posts, read 1,536,920 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Yes, I do know the day exactly when He rose.


Tell me what does the 8th day signify to you.
Oh no you first... Please

PICYJAG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2018, 05:46 PM
 
Location: Mobile, Al.
3,671 posts, read 1,536,920 times
Reputation: 115
since you're a little hesitance,

The “eighth day” (in a seven-day week cycle) identify, or signify the new creation.

if you like we can start with Abraham the Father of Faith in Christ Jesus which he by Faith was promise eternal LIFE ... where in the Spirit. and the sign or the token was in the Flesh, Circumcision. and now that Circumcision by Faith produce the resurrection we all are looking for .... by Faith.

I hope this will get us started.

PS, Oh yes, the eighth King of the 8th day is the resurrection.

PICYJAG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2018, 07:01 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 295,698 times
Reputation: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
since you're a little hesitance,

The “eighth day” (in a seven-day week cycle) identify, or signify the new creation.

if you like we can start with Abraham the Father of Faith in Christ Jesus which he by Faith was promise eternal LIFE ... where in the Spirit. and the sign or the token was in the Flesh, Circumcision. and now that Circumcision by Faith produce the resurrection we all are looking for .... by Faith.

I hope this will get us started.

PS, Oh yes, the eighth King of the 8th day is the resurrection.

PICYJAG

Yes, the 8th day is the start of a new world. When does that 8th day begin?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-05-2018, 07:09 PM
 
Location: Mobile, Al.
3,671 posts, read 1,536,920 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
Yes, the 8th day is the start of a new world. When does that 8th day begin?
first thanks for the reply,
Hebrews 3:7 "Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice".

Now my question, when is "to day".

Remember you asked, "When does that 8th day begin?", so I'll help you out, the taking off, or the circumcise the flesh. when do this happen or what day?

PICYJAG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top