U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 11:22 AM

1,288 posts, read 2,236,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
According to your theology, does anyone get a free pass?
According to the Bible you despise, no.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2018, 11:30 AM

15,906 posts, read 8,190,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
According to the Bible you despise, no.
What do you believe the Bible says you need to do to get a “pass”?

Old 10-12-2018, 11:57 AM

8,671 posts, read 3,116,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
And, you believe the Bible is Jesus?

(Don't worry I have your quote when you said, "The Bible is Jesus" for which you called me a liar.)
Yeshua
[" Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."]

Angel
["For the testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of prophecy.”"]

believer sealed
["Pursue love!
However, keep on eagerly seeking the things of the Spirit; and especially seek to be able to prophesy.
"]

Last edited by pinacled; 10-12-2018 at 12:57 PM..

Old 10-12-2018, 05:41 PM

32,302 posts, read 21,155,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Preach!
Lol, preach what tickles my ears.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:03 PM

40,177 posts, read 26,806,349 times
Quote:
But according to your ridiculously soft theology, I don't have to. Everybody gets a free pass. That dog won't hunt.
Nobody gets a free pass. We ALL will reap whatever we sow and fail to repent of.

Old 10-13-2018, 05:22 AM

Quote:
But according to your ridiculously soft theology, I don't have to. Everybody gets a free pass. That dog won't hunt.
What are you talking about free pass ? , it is you talking about gaining entrance to heaven rather than believing him(the way he showed) to live the life of abundance that he said was ours to live and enjoy. Heaven is here right in you, you don't see it because you do not believe it.

If you do not believe Jesus Christ you will continue to live a perishing existence, in your case, bible believing. Rather than living by Jesus Christ who is in you.

Jesus Christ is our vision, and if he is not you will perish in bible believing.

Old 10-13-2018, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Let me tell you where i come from which you call ridiculous and soft which by the way is not a theology it is a life........ My life is in him, my hope is in him, my strength is in him. He is my refuge, ever present help, abundantly available art all times, wherever i am he is, never leaves me nor forsakes me, his mercy and goodness follows me wherever i am, my life, my love, my joy and peace. None of these thing are dependent on whether the bible is true or not they are a reality, just like it was King David's reality, he knew it. I say these things because they are reality, what you believe is reality is just a bunch of beliefs about the bible that have done absolutely nothing to cause you to grow in stature, how do i know this?, correct believing about the bible will not cause you to grow one inch into to the one whose image we are being conformed to.

Old 10-13-2018, 09:54 AM

14,912 posts, read 5,002,235 times
Quote:
The problem being is that all you Christians are steadily speaking of a religion you don't know or even want to know, but all of you try and speak with authority as if you know and practice the religion you are speaking of, you don't speak for the New Testament man, Christians don't know what they are reading because they shun and reject the religion of Christ, and yet every one of them come here to speak about Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret when in fact, the majority have never even heard of some of the named of appointed Sabbaths which are missions of Christ to his brides that his brides may know his appointed visitation days set and appointed for his brides to be ready and watching...

Hebrews explains very well how the Temple is built to show us what the afterlife is, what the kingdom of heaven is, and that Temple is laid out in 3 sections with a least in the kingdom in heaven and a greatest in the kingdom of heaven and here you are speaking of these 3 sections. Jesus himself said that you can speak against him and be forgiven, and that you could even choose not to keep any of the laws and EVEN TEACH People not to keep the law and STILL be in the kingdom of heaven, BUT YOU ARE THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

Here you are speaking FROM the outer court of Gentiles to other Gentiles in the same exact place where the least in the kingdom have their salvation.

Jesus said that whoever wont keep the law to then teach others not to keep the law will be the least in the kingdom of heaven...........Is that you?

We have lawless, pagan Gentiles running around acting as if they are representing the religion of Christ when they don't represent the religion of Christ, but what is even worse is that these same people are judging other people for not being in the religion THEY AREN'T IN.

There is a broad salvation which I believe saved most everyone, but Christians coming in here insinuating that they are in the covenant Christ brought for Ephraim and Judah is ridiculous, Gentiles don't just magically become Ephraim and Judah. You aren't Ephraim or Judah but you are speaking as if that you think you are, you should hope that I am correct about this broad salvation for people outside the covenant of Christ.

I am correct, there are very many prophesies showing Ephraim and Judah in a covenant under one shepherd, and these prophesies also show a saved world of Gentiles OUTSIDE the covenant Jesus brought.......I will see you in the cout of darkness in that day, same place I am going with my salvation.

Old 10-13-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The problem being is that all you Christians are steadily speaking of a religion you don't know or even want to know, but all of you try and speak with authority as if you know and practice the religion you are speaking of.
Exaxtly.

Old 10-19-2018, 11:45 AM

1 problem with bible fundamentalism which renders it absoutely powerless and poor is that it is built on beliefs rather than whom they believe. When we love our neighbor as ours self, then and then only we are rich towards God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or