U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 03:42 PM

3,437 posts, read 1,259,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
First thanks for the reply. sorry about the late reply, been busy today.

Second, Why did they entitle the video, "Little crazy" Girl.

I have seen this behavior before, especially in a groups setting as with these girls. (I bet you if one was taken away the others would stop). even my pouch would respond if one howl.

I have in my younger day spoke what we use to call pig language. and yes we who spoke it knew what the other was saying, pre-prepared words was agreed on before hand.

I had to look at the video twice to make sure I didn't pre Judge too quickly. same result.

speaking in another tongue vs praying in an unknown tongue did not seems to be in order here. also didn't see or hear any interpreter so the only thing I would do in this case is to give them a crying towel, no disrespect, ok.

but this is what the apostle Paul was complaining about in some churches. 1 Corinthians 14:34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law". ok let us put this same scripture in this setting.

1 Corinthians 14:34 (according to 101c for this video, to the parents), "Let your Children keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law".

so as the apostle was speaking to the husband of the wives in the churches, so like wise we would also say the same thing to the parents of these children in the video. learn at home. 1 Timothy 3:4 "One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity".

so, to stay on the topic at hand, all language is spoke by God. if it's from your heart then God will response. for it was the Lord Jesus who spoke to all of the people by the Gift of himself in the mouth or tongue of his chosen apostles. so after he ascended he gave gifts to men, Ephesians 4:8 "Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men".

so that something he did after he ascended.

PICYJAG.
I suspect that the person who posted the clip of the girls speaking in tongues on YouTube, was making fun of the little girl chanting "be de be de be de be de," and crying her eyes out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2018, 03:23 PM

9,280 posts, read 3,154,533 times
We are told everything they did was for our example. Since He was born under the law and was a Jew, that certainly includes Him. There are spiritual truths hidden in plain sight in every word in the books, every sentence, every deed done. The water He walked on was symbolic of the waters below the firmament, which is comprised of EVERYTHING in the created realm, including the literal word. We are told the firmament is between the waters above and the waters below, ie. in the middle. We are also told He, as Spirit flesh man, is a mediator between G-d and man, ie a middle man. He, as Spirit flesh man, IS the firmament spiritually speaking. He IS heaven, we are caught up into Him to sit in heavenly places, we are made as stars in the firmament and He is as the son in comparison of glory of one star above another.

As such He is also the fulfillment of the law, which does NOT mean ending of, but rather like a higher foundation, passing from the death of the flesh that the law (which means instruction) engenders, to walking with Him in the Spirit raised up above the ministration of death, which is STILL our foundation, the law has a glory also that fades away as the light of the moon gives way to the light of the sun. The sun of righteousness that arises like the daystar, with healing (wholeness, no longer two but two made one) in His wings (the corners of His robe marked with tzitzits).

He MUST have this foundation to walk upon, which is why the woman in Rev. has the moon (the law is a lunar based covenant) beneath her feet, it is her foundation and necessary to produce a fully matured man-child (a generation who declares, shows opening Him, a many-membered body He is not ashamed to call brethren; who is His brethren, even those who do the will of His Father, His Father's will is the Torah). Blessings...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or