U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2018, 06:27 PM

2,186 posts, read 789,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
If you are just arriving here to this forum.
I suggest that you first spend some time researching a yr or so of post from each person that has contributed.
Then take into account each persons belief before interacting with vicarious assumptions.

Sir Richard is by a certain measure messianic hebrew.
And where stubbornness is concerned he is nearly as hard headed as my self.
Though he hasn't had a hair cut for a while the good intentions are still there.

So,
Are you curious about brit hadassah, shemot emet?
Or have you been given a crown already that you are withholding from others.

If not.
Perhaps a step of manners is in order.

Hello,
Welcome to citydata.com.

My name is Jason.
You should probably read the upper right hand corner of someone's post before assuming their experience here. Im not the type to lurk, so I did stumbled my way a bit here at first learning the other posters, but I'm a quick learner. As evident above, 5 years may not be enough time for you to know another poster. I'm guessing you don't play well with others considering your reputation per post count. Perhaps you should work on your own observance skills first. Btw, my name is Mark and I'm atheist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 07:00 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,101,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maat55 View Post
You should probably read the upper right hand corner of someone's post before assuming their experience here. Im not the type to lurk, so I did stumbled my way a bit here at first learning the other posters, but I'm a quick learner. As evident above, 5 years may not be enough time for you to know another poster. I'm guessing you don't play well with others considering your reputation per post count. Perhaps you should work on your own observance skills first. Btw, my name is Mark and I'm atheist.
Hello mark,
Yes I read the upper right hand bar of your handle.
I even ignored your reputation and the yrs of contributions.
I hope you will show the same respect for others in the future.

As a stranger to your world would you be so kind as to accept a person who has read and studied the entire tanakh(bible)

Its been so long since I've been reminded of my old self. And I so enjoy reminiscing.

Would you like to hear a story?

Old 10-23-2018, 07:25 PM

27,953 posts, read 15,039,743 times
Quote:
Huh
Isn't that like saying you are human but not mankind?
Yeesh.
When's the last time you were given a compliment and a hair cut.
Get wild with me and you might as well forget that comfortable diet plan you've grown used to sir Richard.
As usual, you throw out incomprehensible babble...

Old 10-23-2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Hello mark,
Yes I read the upper right hand bar of your handle.
I even ignored your reputation and the yrs of contributions.
I hope you will show the same respect for others in the future.

As a stranger to your world would you be so kind as to accept a person who has read and studied the entire tanakh(bible)

Its been so long since I've been reminded of my old self. And I so enjoy reminiscing.

Would you like to hear a story?
I seriously doubt that you’ve read the actual Tanakh...

Old 10-23-2018, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I seriously doubt that you’ve read the actual Tanakh...
Oh,
If you like,
the law and prophets thread is available.
I do love a conversation in oil as per provisions in order. Such a useful measure of time given by angels has been a rewarding exploration.

Would you like to hear a story about when I visited the Shekinah glory and saw the Cherub angels.
If you like I would love to share a drawing of them.

Or perhaps the fold of wings known as armor has covered your eyes for the time being.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Oh,
If you like the law and prophets thread is available.
I do love a conversation in oil as per provisions in order. Such a useful measure of time given by angels has been a rewarding exploration.

Would you like to hear a story about when I visited the Shekinah glory and saw the Cherub angels.
If you like I would be love to share a drawing of them.
You are either deliberately antagonizing people or you need professional help...

Old 10-23-2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You are either deliberately antagonizing people or you need professional help...
Yes,
I have deliberately asked for help just as I asked you to follow the lamed.
And with hope you have offered hummilty first where others have ignored the Holy Tongue.
Thankyou youngin.

Would you be so kind as to educate everyone here how to write help in hebrew?

With conditions aside of course.

Blessings Always.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:01 PM

לעזור

Old 10-23-2018, 09:09 PM

Quote:
לעזור
sheer and benign
while that resh dares to be denied, it reminds me of the hope held in humility.

but what do I know.

Old 10-23-2018, 10:33 PM

9,265 posts, read 5,488,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Hundreds of times, I read the entire bible every week for almost 2 years but I have been reading and studying the bible for over 50 years, I don't even know how many hundreds of times I have read it, so much so, that I study the bible in my sleep. I guess with anything you do night and day, you dream about, I can see the words of the bible while reading the bible asleep.
Makes one wonder how anyone could have become a Christian in the first 50 years or so after the crucifixion. They didn't have a Bible to read, and even the Torah and prophets could be read by only 5-10 percent of the people.

But THOUSANDS became Christians, not because of a book, but because of an event--the resurrection. People who looked nothing like Jesus, liked Jesus--and He liked them back. It still amazes me how biblical idolatry claims the Bible is "necessary" for one to get saved. In his letter to Rome, in the first chapter, Paul suggests people can know and find God through creation itself--sans Bible.

Not that the Bible cannot be edifying--it can. But the emphasis on it by so many makes it appear that the Bible, not Jesus and His resurrection, is most important.

The Bible only became important to me AFTER I met Jesus. Therefore it will always be secondary and subject to interpretation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or