Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 03:40 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
No mortal has the right to tell another-You are saved--They do not know. Jesus teaches--( Matt 10:22)One must endure until their end to be saved. None of living have accomplished that. Endure doing what?? Living now to do Jesus Fathers will( Matthew 7:21) as Jesus does-John 5:30)-- One must disown themselves to follow Jesus( Matthew 16:24)
Few on earth even know the truths he taught. When I show them, they do not believe it even though those teachings are in their bibles to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You mean like the table of demons that you claim everyone eats from?
Except you and those you fellowship with, whom you call teacher(s)?...
Quote:
The encyclopedias are filled with info on the pagan practices added to the world celebrations. Including Easter and Christmas--By satan and his teachers transforming into angels of light and making things look--good, loving, and sharing. But as long as the pagan things are added. He has won.
Between those things-1Corinthians 6:9-11, Galation' 5:19-21, and all the false god worship- 99% are being mislead, The image of the beast has been made to look good to the mortal heart as well.
All through the bible-99% mislead (except when Israel stood strong--they fell over and over.)
Satan beat 99% now, centuries ago.
If you believe an adversary has corrupted love, then you need to take a closer look.
As Religious division and separation is the seed that is destroying love and humanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2018, 03:52 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
If you believe an adversary has corrupted love, then you need to take a closer look.
As Religious division and separation is the seed that is destroying love and humanity.

Old 11-04-2018, 03:02 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:

Easter--- The false goddess( Ishtar( pronounced easter) Astarte in another language. Goddess of fertility-spring celebration-dyed eggs of Pasch. Hot cross buns--Bunny rabbits( fertility)----- Turned into Easter and they try to hand this to Jesus.

Christmas--Santa= satan, he steals 98% of the Christmas holiday away from Jesus. Even on dec 25th he comes first. Tree is pagan, wreaths are pagan. The saturnalia festival on or around dec 25th.Worship to the sun God. Feasting and the exchanging of gifts. turned into Christmas.

Valentines day--Cupid a real life false god is added by the world---etc,etc,etc in most of the worlds celebrations.

satan won centuries ago.

God is 100% clear--One CANNOT partake off Gods table if they are partaking off the table of demons. 1Corinthians 10:21)

Old 11-05-2018, 06:10 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
I have red ut, and I did not like it.It was not as boring asLord of the Rings and not as bad as book of Mormonbut there are so many better books out there

If "god" wrote it, then "god" sucks as both a writer and a deity.

Old 11-05-2018, 09:56 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Quote:
Easter--- The false goddess( Ishtar( pronounced easter) Astarte in another language. Goddess of fertility-spring celebration-dyed eggs of Pasch. Hot cross buns--Bunny rabbits( fertility)----- Turned into Easter and they try to hand this to Jesus.

Christmas--Santa= satan, he steals 98% of the Christmas holiday away from Jesus. Even on dec 25th he comes first. Tree is pagan, wreaths are pagan. The saturnalia festival on or around dec 25th.Worship to the sun God. Feasting and the exchanging of gifts. turned into Christmas.

Valentines day--Cupid a real life false god is added by the world---etc,etc,etc in most of the worlds celebrations.

satan won centuries ago.

God is 100% clear--One CANNOT partake off Gods table if they are partaking off the table of demons. 1Corinthians 10:21)
If you don't want to give gifts to your spouse, children, brothers, sisters or friends? Then, I have a lump of coal that you can transform into a diamond with many facets. Although, diamonds have been around longer than coal and deeper in the earth, where heat and pressure fused atoms of carbon together into crystalline structures. However, I am sure you will catch on to the meaning of what it is to be cheap.

Now, what did I do with that mineral glass of multiple facets?

Old 11-05-2018, 11:49 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,714,086 times
Quote:

satan won centuries ago.

You lifted a verse out of context. Read on:

Quote:
“All things are lawful,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful,” but not all things build up. Let no one seek his own good, but the good of his neighbor. Eat whatever is sold in the meat market without raising any question on the ground of conscience. For “the earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof.” If one of the unbelievers invites you to dinner and you are disposed to go, eat whatever is set before you without raising any question on the ground of conscience.
I Cor. 10:23-27

You try to "control" others with man-made rules. But Paul, whom you quoted, ended his message on this subject with this:

Quote:
For why should my liberty be determined by someone else’s conscience? If I partake with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of that for which I give thanks? So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
I Cor. 10:29b-31

I celebrate Christmas to the glory of God. I celebrate Easter to the glory of God. Who are YOU to tell me what I can or cannot do to and for the glory of God? My liberty in Christ is not determined by your conscience so why should I or anyone else be denounced because of that for which we give thanks?

Valentines Day---I might agree with you!

Old 11-06-2018, 04:16 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:

Love cannot be corrupted, the way a man understands it can most definitely can.

Old 11-06-2018, 02:32 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post

You try to "control" others with man-made rules. But Paul, whom you quoted, ended his message on this subject with this:

I celebrate Christmas to the glory of God. I celebrate Easter to the glory of God. Who are YOU to tell me what I can or cannot do to and for the glory of God? My liberty in Christ is not determined by your conscience so why should I or anyone else be denounced because of that for which we give thanks?

Old 11-07-2018, 04:30 AM

Quote:
If you don't want to give gifts to your spouse, children, brothers, sisters or friends? Then, I have a lump of coal that you can transform into a diamond with many facets. Although, diamonds have been around longer than coal and deeper in the earth, where heat and pressure fused atoms of carbon together into crystalline structures. However, I am sure you will catch on to the meaning of what it is to be cheap.

Now, what did I do with that mineral glass of multiple facets?

One can fake their love by being forced to share because of a calendar dated holiday. Or they can just give out of love not because of a calendar date telling them they have to. Cheap has 0 to do with it. Partaking off the table of demons is how satan owns 99%

Old 11-07-2018, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post

World celebrations are loaded with things off the table of demons---no matter what they look like.
Like july 4 holiday in usa. founded from men blowing each others heads off then turned into a celebration from false reasonings. Satan owns 99%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity