U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 01:03 PM
Status: "Welcome foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion..." (set 1 day ago)

16,407 posts, read 8,934,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
and then we are free to sin some more?
Rom. 6

1What then shall we say? Shall we continue in sin so that grace may increase? 2By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 01:42 PM

6,893 posts, read 3,408,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
If you earnestly seek God, your sins are washed away by the blood of Christ, whether you like it or not.

God and I are very old friends, and companions. I do not sin, and there is nothing to wash away. God likes me just as I am.

No person can die for the sins or wrong doing of another, whether you like it, or not.

Your death does not absolve the wonderful Mrs. jimmie from her own sin, if she does sin.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
God and I are very old friends, and companions. I do not sin, and there is nothing to wash away. God likes me just as I am.

No person can die for the sins or wrong doing of another, whether you like it, or not.

Your death does not absolve the wonderful Mrs. jimmie from her own sin, if she does sin.
Jesus was not another human. He was God in flesh.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:42 PM

Quote:

God had sex with Mary, gave birth to himself, and killed himself to save you.

Jesus never called himself God. He was an extraordinary human, not God.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:46 PM

40,211 posts, read 26,833,383 times
Quote:
He is a human "begotten" (conceived) by God. He became ONE with God as He matured and His consciousness achieved perfect resonance with God's consciousness. That is why He (His consciousness) is the Way to God for us all when we Love God and each other every day and repent (change our state of mind to be in harmony with His) when we don't.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:13 PM

Quote:
God had sex with Mary, gave birth to himself, and killed himself to save you.

Jesus never called himself God. He was an extraordinary human, not God.
Luke 1

34How can this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?” 35The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you.”

Rom. 4

25He was handed over to die because of our sins, and he was raised to life to make us right with God.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:19 PM

25,974 posts, read 13,492,752 times
Quote:
Luke 1

34How can this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?” 35The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you.”

Rom. 4

25He was handed over to die because of our sins, and he was raised to life to make us right with God.

Your god-thing bonked poor virgin Mary, knocked her up with himself, gave birth to himself, and pretended to die for a couple of days before gallivanting off to heaven.

Old 10-15-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Luke 1

Rom. 4

Luke was there?

jimmie. God had sex. Notice how nice God became after having sex? No storms, no punishments. No killing babies.

Your contention is God gave birth to God. No sex.

However, there had to be sex. Penis, vagina, egg, and sperm.

Do you need me to explain how that that works?

Old 10-15-2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Luke was there?

jimmie. God had sex. Notice how nice God became after having sex? No storms, no punishments. No killing babies.

Your attempt at Jedi mind tricks cannot conceal your complete lack of knowledge about the OP.

Old 10-15-2018, 07:16 PM

6,399 posts, read 2,146,728 times
Quote:
Luke was there?

I'd like to take you up on that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or