U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 09:42 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,220,642 times

Advertisements

this is hilarious... God's hate madkinds sins really can't be the issue right? , and
so a mad scientist made up issues of "global warming" has to be the real issues right?

OH so now it is ok to say " that it is natures judgment of madkind's unholy messes" and you can swallow that camel whole..?
But Not that God did it for the same reasons?
only difference being what you consider sin isn't what he does exactly.
a greedy selfish society like Sodom and Gomorrah.. was a plague to all their neighbor's folks. Didn't God strike them for being really really lousy neighbors remember? and probably not just for raping everyone in sight, but for all the other unneighborly things
greedy and envying and selfish and narcissistic people do to their world and everything around them.

Now that has to be the reason for these storms, global warming and so nature is pissed off...
and worse is you all really can't see this as hypocrisy and rebellion either do you?
Just rememeber Jesus is the only one who can fix what is broken in us.
free for the asking..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-15-2018 at 09:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 09:44 AM

25,817 posts, read 13,417,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Exactly. The OP and Choirloft believe these things are God's judgement.

BaptistFundie thinks they are crazy. Of course he will not tell them directly he thinks they are crazy.

He'd never do that. He needs the backup. Because BF, Finn, scgraham, little jimmiej and the bellower are united in their hatred of me, you, MQ, pcamps, Jerwade, nate and other rational, compassionate people. They may disagree on some aspects of their dogma but they stand firm in their hatred of liberal Christians, gays etc.

Oh, excuse me. I forgot. They don't hate liberals and gays, the god-thing in their bible does, and sadly, they must agree with it because it says if they don't it will toast them forever in hell - along with us and the gays. Poor dears. It must be terrible to be terrified of your god-thing.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:44 AM

5,091 posts, read 2,143,556 times
Sorry, but this is a goofy thread.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:51 AM

6,893 posts, read 3,395,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, not 'exactly'. While there are historical examples in the Bible, the OP and Choirloft are saying the current hurricanes etc are a part of Biblical prophecy, and many posters are disagreeing with that.

Since the OP and Choirloft have the same examples, they believe judgement carries over to the current day.

You may or may not agree. I do not agree, but exploring the basis of their belief is appropriate.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Sorry, but this is a goofy thread.

These are Christian beliefs. Goofy or not.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:54 AM

25,817 posts, read 13,417,575 times
Quote:

Indeed. You can't make this stuff up...oh wait... Some anonymous guys a few thousand years ago did just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, not 'exactly'. While there are historical examples in the Bible, the OP and Choirloft are saying the current hurricanes etc are a part of Biblical prophecy, and many posters are disagreeing with that.

There is no need to call people crazy if they disagree with you. Can't you just say you disagree?

Um BaptistFundie thinks they are crazy. His words.

I did state, I disagree.

5,091 posts, read 2,143,556 times
Quote:
No they're not. They are ramblings of over-religious scaredy cats who see God in everything. The wind could change direction, and that's due to God, etc. Too much like back in the Dark Ages. They represent a wayward group than even Christians have to keep an eye on, often while sighing disappointingly

Old 10-15-2018, 09:58 AM

63,052 posts, read 34,335,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
He'd never do that. He needs the backup. Because BF, Finn, scgraham, little jimmiej and the bellower are united in their hatred of me, you, MQ, pcamps, Jerwade, nate and other rational, compassionate people. They may disagree on some aspects of their dogma but they stand firm in their hatred of liberal Christians, gays etc.

Oh, excuse me. I forgot. They don't hate liberals and gays, the god-thing in their bible does, and sadly, they must agree with it because it says if they don't it will toast them forever in hell - along with us and the gays. Poor dears. It must be terrible to be terrified of your god-thing.
When did this conversation become about you and your hurt feelings?

Old 10-15-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
No they're not. They are ramblings of over-religious scaredy cats who see God in everything. The wind could change direction, and that's God, etc. Just a wayward extreme group than even Christians have to keep an eye on, often while sighing disappointingly

Same God different sect? All Christian.

I think it is pretty extreme believing women should be submissive. Some Christians believe that , too.

I think it is extreme Christians with a microphone call for the death of their gay brothers and sisters. Never the less that is a belief.

I think these beliefs need more that just a sigh from others, and disappointment from other Christians.

Extremist beliefs need to be examined.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or