U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 09:00 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,107,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
When we see the covenant of Judah and Ephraim realized in the prophets, there are no Gentile Christians amongst them, there are Gentiles who became one with Jews in the same religion....But in looking at that particular covenant realized, we also see all the other nations present, and that is our great hope. Just because a Christian is neither Judah or Ephraim doesn't mean curse and death, we see Judah and Ephraim as one, and the nations are still there, and all the gentile nations are then being offered great hope and salvation.
One Nation under Yeshua
Amen.

With a single banner of hope in His Name till the fullness of gentiles come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 09:03 PM

15,398 posts, read 12,143,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
One of the things He spoke about was this "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him."
If you listen to His drawing and believe He is the Savior, then you are one of the elect.
My exp is that, indeed, He drew ME! But, it makes me no more special than anyone else...probably I was just
more pitiful, is all...
I'm not kidding.
I needed the life saver more and grabbed onto it....
I know in time He'll be getting to everyone...and there'll still be ice cream left.

And now my job is harder cuz I have to help others onboard...so maybe I'm not so lucky...now I am kidding.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:03 PM

14,844 posts, read 4,976,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Do you find it offensive if Sumtingy Boast in Christ.

If I recall correctly Yeshua( Jesus) mentioned something about confessing your love for Him openly before others.

Blessings Aalways.
Confessing one's love is not the same as loyalty and following the love you are confessing......It is very hard to believe that everyone is judged in how they believe when one can only be drawn in the first place. If my way of thinking is different than your way of thinking and my way of thinking is right, what is the offense? That one person believed different than another? WE ALL THINK DIFFERENT.

I have been to the desert and met myself, but I didn't like him.

https://youtu.be/zSAJ0l4OBHM

Old 10-15-2018, 10:21 PM

20,419 posts, read 9,834,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Okay, so SumTingy, how do you know you're elect? And, while you're at it, how do you know I'm not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
You behave as though I am allowed to openly and honestly tell you truths on this site. I can tell you who I am and what I am not

I am not a satanist or Universalist. I am not a Jehovah Witness or a Mormon. I am justified thru Jesus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
So, you see everyone else as being beneath you?
Quote:
Do you find it offensive if Sumtingy Boast in Christ.

If I recall correctly Yeshua (Jesus) mentioned something about confessing your love for Him openly before others.

Blessings Always.
He is boasting of being the elect while exalting himself and lording it over others, or did you miss that?

Old 10-15-2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
He is boasting of being the elect while exalting himself and lording it over others, or did you miss that?
I must have missed the exalting himself part while in the spirit of discipline. All I've heard is Sumtingy confessing a love for the Holy One.

Just the same as mosheh.
Were you a born orator with the ability to flow with words of confidence that encourages others to speak with a pure grammatical clarity.
No,
Nor was I or anyone else here. It is only after yrs of refinement in walking with the Lord and light to our feet that a person grows in the long days spoken of as lily.

In another thread the urim was asked about.

And I've spoken many times about the water that is ephrayim that flows into the land that is manesseh.
I've spoken of ten men and how 5 face north while 5 face south. These insights being freely given were in return freely given. Yet the persons I gave to ignored the gifts. Some even turned and attempted to render me for no reason other than to express their own pain.
Having been were they were it only hurt that they would not want to leave such a burden behind and enter into the Lords rest.
Sumtingy is going through the same in offering a hand and is learning very valuable lesson in the spirit of discipleship.

Praised be the Lord in guiding those who love Him.

Blessings Always.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:49 PM

20,419 posts, read 9,834,499 times
Quote:
Quote:
I must have missed the exalting himself part while in the spirit of discipline. All I've heard is Sumtingy confessing a love for the Holy One.
Really? Then, you have selective hearing because he and others like him are always putting down those who believe that loves comes first and foremost. And that God touches each and every heart while renewing their minds in due time.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Confessing one's love is not the same as loyalty and following the love you are confessing......It is very hard to believe that everyone is judged in how they believe when one can only be drawn in the first place. If my way of thinking is different than your way of thinking and my way of thinking is right, what is the offense? That one person believed different than another? WE ALL THINK DIFFERENT.

I have been to the desert and met myself, but I didn't like him.

https://youtu.be/zSAJ0l4OBHM
every son and daughter who have been sealed far out number the enemies camp.

Why bother with the desert if scheshem is not sacred to you.
You didn't like what you saw in the desert. I find that peculiar after I found the well of promise.
What have you gotten involved with that has confused your confidence in the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Will you defend Judah the betrayer, call cefa(peter Satan and Yeshua a sinner?

Go Ahead, say it Blatantly for everyone to hear(see.

Laugh, scorn and mock all you like.
Ole pin has known all along ole friend.

Even so I will always keep mercy closest to my heart.

Now that is a beautiful hebrew Word," mercy"
emet.
}mem
}tav
The power, kingdom, and glory
For ever and ever.
Amen

Last edited by pinacled; 10-15-2018 at 11:02 PM..

Old 10-15-2018, 11:02 PM

40,090 posts, read 26,755,929 times
Quote:
Really? Then, you have selective hearing because he and others like him are always putting down those who believe that loves comes first and foremost. And that God touches each and every heart while renewing their minds in due time.

Old 10-15-2018, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Yes,
Of course I have selective Hearing in the spirit of self discipline to which is more than a mere obligation of love. God is Light first and foremost while walking in prayer. Just as every vessel of honor flows after a tithe is doubled.
To speak less of grace unmerited favor would be like denying ten thousand sheids upon the neck of a king.

Ask as many posters are here tonight how my selective Hearing is jerwade.
Would you like to take count of who I've ignored or rather who have listened?

I'm in no mood to do so in order to foresaking dignity and respect. Because I know that if the Lord can reach me in due time.
There is a very good possibility He will reach others who have ears. If not, I remain the same in regards to loyalty that I was taught to be the color rarely spoken of and yet adorns the humble.

What ever has driven you to speak ill of sum tingyy is not from the Lord.
Do well to listen jerwade.
Time is fluid.

Old 10-16-2018, 03:29 AM

32,234 posts, read 21,119,376 times
Quote:
I must have missed the exalting himself part while in the spirit of discipline. All I've heard is Sumtingy confessing a love for the Holy One..
You mean you heard him beating his chest about the bible ?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity