U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 08:01 PM

954 posts, read 241,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Okay, so SumTingy, how do you know you're elect? And, while you're at it, how do you know I'm not?
You behave as though I am allowed to openly and honestly tell you truths on this site. I can tell you who I am and what I am not

I am not a satanist or Universalist. I am not a Jehovah Witness or a Mormon. I am justified thru Jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 08:07 PM

20,347 posts, read 9,815,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
You behave as though I am allowed to openly and honestly tell you truths on this site. I can tell you who I am and what I am not

I am not a satanist or Universalist. I am not a Jehovah Witness or a Mormon. I am justified thru Jesus.
So, you see everyone else as being beneath you?

Old 10-15-2018, 08:08 PM

6,336 posts, read 2,117,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post

uh oh

Old 10-15-2018, 08:20 PM

56,004 posts, read 54,508,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
uh oh
Does that ring a bell in you, L8?

Old 10-15-2018, 08:22 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,101,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
So, you see everyone else as being beneath you?
Do you find it offensive if Sumtingy Boast in Christ.

If I recall correctly Yeshua( Jesus) mentioned something about confessing your love for Him openly before others.

Blessings Aalways.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
uh oh
I hear u sis.
Heheh, mm

Lets watch and see what happens?

Old 10-15-2018, 08:28 PM

14,774 posts, read 4,960,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Okay, so SumTingy, how do you know you're elect? And, while you're at it, how do you know I'm not?
The election in the New Testment explains how God has elected 7000 men in the ten lost tribes to live amongst Judah in every generation. Paul is speaking about this election as a member of one of those 7000 Israelites living amongst Jews.

Paul begins explaining the fall of his own people, the ten lost tribes. He is explaining how his people were wiped out and scattered to the nations as seeds, and one day those seeds would bear fruit.

Paul says,'' Not of the Jew only, BUT EVEN US, NOT OF THE JEW ONLY, BUT EVEN US.''

This is explained all over the New Testament but people don't know the difference in Israel and Judah, Paul was of Israel, not Judah, and Israel was being explained in Romans, not Judah.

God has always had an election and the chosen people are who they are as an elect, and there is also the 7000 elect of Israel and this elect concerns every Gentile who is now claimkng to be of that elect under the name of Ephraim, and SumTingy is not Ephraim. He is not the elect at all, the elect are named,'' Ephraim and Judah,'' and the covenant is only made for Ephraim and Judah where the rest of the world also have a covenant but not the same as with Ephraim and Judah....

Those 7000 men who die in Revelation at the 6th seal when the 6th trumpet is heard and the 6th bowl is poured out, there is a great Earthquake directly related to those 7000 elect of Israel when they die in the earthquake when the 6th seal is taken off the eyes and the blind see, when the 6th trumpet is heard and the deaf hear, and when the 6th bowl is poured out with a changing of the guards.

Those 7000 die because they must die, '' There shall no longer be two people or two nations.''

If Ephraim will not die to become Judah, those seals will remain, and they are seals of death.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:34 PM

14,774 posts, read 4,960,547 times
When we see the covenant of Judah and Ephraim realized in the prophets, there are no Gentile Christians amongst them, there are Gentiles who became one with Jews in the same religion....But in looking at that particular covenant realized, we also see all the other nations present, and that is our great hope. Just because a Christian is neither Judah or Ephraim doesn't mean curse and death, we see Judah and Ephraim as one, and the nations are still there, and all the gentile nations are then being offered great hope and salvation.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The election in the New Testment explains how God has elected 7000 men in the ten lost tribes to live amongst Judah in every generation. Paul is speaking about this election as a member of one of those 7000 Israelites living amongst Jews.

Paul begins explaining the fall of his own people, the ten lost tribes. He is explaining how his people were wiped out and scattered to the nations as seeds, and one day those seeds would bear fruit.

Paul says,'' Not of the Jew only, BUT EVEN US, NOT OF THE JEW ONLY, BUT EVEN US.''

This is explained all over the New Testament but people don't know the difference in Israel and Judah, Paul was of Israel, not Judah, and Israel was being explained in Romans, not Judah.

God has always had an election and the chosen people are who they are as an elect, and there is also the 7000 elect of Israel and this elect concerns every Gentile who is now claimkng to be of that elect under the name of Ephraim, and SumTingy is not Ephraim. He is not the elect at all, the elect are named,'' Ephraim and Judah,'' and the covenant is only made for Ephraim and Judah where the rest of the world also have a covenant but not the same as with Ephraim and Judah....

Those 7000 men who die in Revelation at the 6th seal when the 6th trumpet is heard and the 6th bowl is poured out, there is a great Earthquake directly related to those 7000 elect of Israel when they die in the earthquake when the 6th seal is taken off the eyes and the blind see, when the 6th trumpet is heard and the deaf hear, and when the 6th bowl is poured out with a changing of the guards.

Those 7000 die because they must die, '' There shall no longer be two people or two nations.''

If Ephraim will not die to become Judah, those seals will remain, and they are seals of death.
If at all possible would you kindly cite ole shaul affirming the number of 7ooo.

I agree in part as per the Torah written on the heart of the elect 12 remnant tribes sealed, scattered, and given comfort when they mourn.
The same mentioned by Yakov(James if I recall correctly.
If you read closely in acts you will see cefa(peter giving counsel before this occurs as the remnant becomes concerned about provisions before the coming event that dispersed the Word to the 4 corners of the earth.

From what I can understand at the moment this is apart of the two olive trees to be apart of the bread given to the whole world before the coming of the Lord. As it is written of the two mountains of olive until His Word is Fullfilled by the children.
Then comes the separation to prepare those who have been given both the water and the bread of Life to overflow in abundance to the widows and orphans.

Blessed be the Name

Old 10-15-2018, 08:49 PM

954 posts, read 241,618 times
Quote:
uh oh

Lol!

🎼I am His, He is mine🎼
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity