U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 07:11 PM

25,810 posts, read 13,413,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
You people? Isn’t ‘you people’ racist, Fascists, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, transgenderphobe? Shame on you.

Only to Special Snowflakes. You know, like the "elect."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 07:26 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,104,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Only to Special Snowflakes. You know, like the "elect."
Are you jealous of those who havnt had a book published. Or are you still angry about not purchasing the spin# your self.
Instead of rolling in the agony of a poor choice and afflicting others .
Step Up and ensure the readers here how to not make the same mistakes
That is what it means to be brother.
When looking forward will you ever consider others are ahead and are willing to move so that you can sit and rest easy till the same favor is recognized.
I know they took advantage of your God given talent.
When ole trout dude decides to break that bond.

There will be a roar of the bear like no other.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:43 PM

25,810 posts, read 13,413,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Are you jealous of those who havnt had a book published. Or are you still angry about not purchasing the spin# your self.
Instead of rolling in the agony of a poor choice and afflicting others .
Step Up and ensure the readers here how to not make the same mistakes
That is what it means to be brother.
When looking forward will you ever consider others are ahead and are willing to move so that you can sit and rest easy till the same favor is recognized.
I know they took advantage of your God given talent.
When ole trout dude decides to break that bond.

There will be a roar of the bear like no other.

I recommend a session on Ronkon's Fainting Couch. I'll pay for replenishing the cool cloth on your forehead as you rest from your many fantasy travails.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:54 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,104,242 times
Quote:
I recommend a session on Ronkon's Fainting Couch. I'll pay for replenishing the cool cloth on your forehead as you rest from your many fantasy travails.
I was being serious.
And if you are intentionalally ignoring the fact that an spn number verifies an authors rights
tag. citydata.com emplyee

Last edited by pinacled; 10-23-2018 at 09:21 PM..

Old 10-23-2018, 09:16 PM

56,064 posts, read 54,552,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge McFantaPants View Post
Sweet fancy Moses, that is breathtaking!! Sadly, my current view is the building across from mine. And if I squint real hard, I might catch a glimpse of the 59th Street bridge. My refuge is the little wildlife preserve at my workplace, where I can lunch amongst the chipmunks.
I'd love to know where that is, but not for you to give away personal identifying information on City-Data.

I was walking from Penn to the Midtown Hilton early last Friday morning, and I saw a large bird fly overhead. There were gulls and pigeons, and it was much bigger. I'm wondering if it was one of the peregrines.

Old 10-24-2018, 12:06 PM

14,806 posts, read 4,968,434 times
Quote:
LOL, Ronkon has a fainting couch? Nobody ever tells me nothing.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:22 PM

56,064 posts, read 54,552,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, Ronkon has a fainting couch? Nobody ever tells me nothing.
She's mentioned it on here a number of times!

Old 10-25-2018, 11:40 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,220,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
I prophesize that the signs of the OP is not asking a question but making a statement

yes I see few real questions on this site.. there is mostly only statements.
and can only ever be responded to as statements.. so yes YOU are correct . how would you change that though?
I think we might have to start with folks who are really seeking to learn something maybe?
is there such a person on this site?
or how many ? let us count the ways?

Old 10-31-2018, 06:32 AM

107 posts, read 22,834 times
Odd isn't it? That the similar conditions under which the earth was formed, are now considered to be a sign of the end, a judgment from God, just because humans are now here to see it. Humans have a difficult time imagining that the workings of the universe, do not revolve around us. Change is constant, humanity or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity