U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 07:57 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,124,876 times

Advertisements

[quote=n..Xuipa;53415346]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Yes PIN I do.
yes sir..

I don't think I was her.. I love both of my 'men'.. with all my heart. EVEN TO THE POINT OF SELF ..??????.............( FILL IN WHATEVER WORD YOU PLEASE!)

( "SON OF MEN"? OR "THE SON OF MAN" ?) SO I WILL GIVE AN ANSWER FOR BOTH..
(TO THE "SON OF MAN" COMMENT )NO it is probably pain, WELL IT LOOKS LIKE PAIN ANYWAY "A MAN OF PAIN ACQUAINTED WITH GRIEF" FOR JUST TOO LONG MAYBE ?. or being in too many peoples heads for WAY WAY too long... but can pain can
ANYONE TO strike out and cause deviation too? YES,
NOW DOES HE HAVE THAT RIGHT? YES..IT IS ALL HIS !

IS IT PLANNED TO LOOK THAT WAY ? MAYBE COULD BE PLANNED TO LOOK LIKE IT IS PAIN?
BUT IT SURE HAS LOOKED LIKE PAIN.

maybe with him ONLY !!!
DO WE KNOW!!!!! IT ends better than it does with first Adam's( SON OF MEN) lashing out in whatever it is THAT CAN CAUSES THAT IN THEM , maybe pain? MAYBE JUST THEIR OLD REBEL SOULS?
BUT WE HAVE TO LOVE THEM ALL WITH ALL OUR HEARTS..
AND THAT IS A REAL WOMAN THING!

ALWAYS!
BUT I LOVE BOTH! WE JUST DO!
Thankyou xuipa.
That was quite a lot of passion in your words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2018, 08:01 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,124,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Devarim(deuteronomy 25

If there is a quarrel between men, and they approach the tribunal, and they [the judges] judge them, and they acquit the innocent one and condemn the guilty one אכִּי־יִֽהְיֶ֥ה רִיב֙ בֵּ֣ין אֲנָשִׁ֔ים וְנִגְּשׁ֥וּ אֶל־הַמִּשְׁפָּ֖ט וּשְׁפָט֑וּם וְהִצְדִּ֨יקוּ֙ אֶת־הַצַּדִּ֔יק וְהִרְשִׁ֖יעוּ אֶת־הָֽרָשָֽׁע:

2 and it shall be, if the guilty one has incurred [the penalty of] lashes, that the judge shall make him lean over and flog him in front of him, commensurate with his crime, in number. בוְהָיָ֛ה אִם־בִּ֥ן הַכּ֖וֹת הָֽרָשָׁ֑ע וְהִפִּיל֤וֹ הַשֹּׁפֵט֙ וְהִכָּ֣הוּ לְפָנָ֔יו כְּדֵ֥י רִשְׁעָת֖וֹ בְּמִסְפָּֽר:

3 He shall flog him with forty [lashes]; he shall not exceed, lest he give him a much more severe flogging than these [forty lashes], and your brother will be degraded before your eyes. גאַרְבָּעִ֥ים יַכֶּ֖נּוּ לֹ֣א יֹסִ֑יף פֶּן־יֹסִ֨יף לְהַכֹּת֤וֹ עַל־אֵ֨לֶּה֙ מַכָּ֣ה רַבָּ֔ה וְנִקְלָ֥ה אָחִ֖יךָ לְעֵינֶֽיךָ:

4 You shall not muzzle an ox when it is threshing [the grain]. דלֹֽא־תַחְסֹ֥ם שׁ֖וֹר בְּדִישֽׁוֹ:

Sheer and Benign,
I was wondering if anyone here would be so kind as to help me Understand a little more about the Fruits of self discipline and discernment.
Perhaps if someone would be so kind as to expound on This with scripture.
Thankyou to all who also would like to contribute with their personal perspective also.

Blessings Always.
What about the gift at the altar?
Or the parable of the man who released from debt only to go and treat his debtors cruely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or