U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2018, 03:00 PM

8,897 posts, read 2,760,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Nice try. But, you're twisting the meaning of Scripture. Breaking into others' lands is not a welcomed foreigner, but a criminal. I don't see you people moving them into your houses.
Like I said, picking and choosing. But it has always been thus.

Old 10-21-2018, 03:21 PM

14,804 posts, read 4,968,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm talking about how Jesus would be acting versus the actions we have by those in power. That's as political as I'll get on this forum. If you want to know who's separating families, do some Google searches. It's all right there in black and white.
I am just so sick and tired of the hate displayed by one side or the other. What you said has nothing to do with the biblical antiChrist this thread about, it's just a lame swipe trying go bring politics in here. There is like no escape from you people. So depressing

Old 10-21-2018, 03:58 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,104,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
How does lying signs and wonders equate to supernatural.?

Interesting phrase as that may be it is a vague descriptor. Test the spirits as is spoken of in the scriptures can be seen applied when Gideon questions the Angel of the Lord.

What is interesting about the instance of Gideon and many others accounts reminds me of something else spoken of in scripture about ministers of a flame.
Fire to purify not only the physical properties of life. As in cooking, boiling, and other purposes.
The spiritual principle is likewise a purification process.

Read more of Gideon and you may even hear some bells in a parable Yeshua taught about those who have will be given increase, and those that do not have it will be taken from them"
If I recall correctly that is.

Blessings Always.
"Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them."

In Matt 13
A person will also find the parable of the weeds.
For those who have read the scriptures take notice of what is done by Gideon and the ten servants.

Blessings Always

Old 10-21-2018, 04:34 PM

954 posts, read 242,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
American military aren't forced to separate. There is no imposed draft. Discern that.
Logic seems to escape you. Neither are illegal immigrants forced to separate. They decided to voluntarily commit a crime by breaking a country’s immigration laws.

I served in the military and great sacrifices are made from our armed forces. It helps makes our country greatModerator cut: personal attack. You are dismissed

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 10-21-2018 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: Personal attack removed

Old 10-21-2018, 04:36 PM

32,225 posts, read 21,104,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
"Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them."

In Matt 13
A person will also find the parable of the weeds.
For those who have read the scriptures take notice of what is done by Gideon and the ten servants.

Blessings Always
Why don't you just explain what you believe you have received from this scripture instead of just quoting it.

Old 10-21-2018, 04:38 PM

21,093 posts, read 23,907,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Logic seems to escape you. Neither are illegal immigrants forced to separate. They decided to voluntarily commit a crime by breaking a country’s immigration laws.

I served in the military and great sacrifices are made from our miltary. It helps makes our country greatModerator cut: personal attack. You are dismissed
and Paulie said better to obey GOD'S law than MANS'S law...

Did you serve in Afghanistan protecting the POPPY / HEROIN trade?

Old 10-21-2018, 04:39 PM

4,343 posts, read 1,356,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
If you're brave enough to open your eyes in front of a mirror, you will see who is being deceived.

I don't know for sure, it's just what I've heard, but if you do that you have to say "SumTingy" three times while looking into it.

Old 10-21-2018, 04:40 PM

32,225 posts, read 21,104,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Logic seems to escape you. Neither are illegal immigrants forced to separate. They decided to voluntarily commit a crime by breaking a countryís immigration laws.

I served in the military
and great sacrifices are made from our armed forces. It helps makes our country greatModerator cut: personal attack. You are dismissed
The militant part of the church?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or