U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 12:25 PM

4,697 posts, read 1,217,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I said quoting bible verses is not an acceptable answer. Please explain how I asked you too. It’s not hard if this wonderful life is an actual reality to you.
the fruit of my life and the fruits of his spirit.. is my business and is His business , not yours.
and it only matters what He recognizes right?
and if what I say and what I do at least kind of matches.
but you will never see it.
neither was I speaking to you in the first place HUM P camps..
you like to do that hum? to demand accountability to the concepts in his word.
I wish you were talking to maybe Paul as he responded to many such people who demand such accountability to concepts in the word!

shall I respond with Pauls words?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2018, 01:20 PM

32,221 posts, read 21,094,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
the fruit of my life and the fruits of his spirit.. is my business and is His business , not yours.
and it only matters what He recognizes right?
and if what I say and what I do at least kind of matches.
but you will never see it.
neither was I speaking to you in the first place HUM P camps..
you like to do that hum? to demand accountability to the concepts in his word.
I wish you were talking to maybe Paul as he responded to many such people who demand such accountability to concepts in the word!

shall I respond with Pauls words?
Go tell your friends what great things God has done for you. Thanks for keeping it to yourself.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:23 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,101,614 times
Quote:
Go tell your friends what great things God has done for you. Thanks for keeping it to yourself.
Where is your contribution to the o.p.

If you know nothing of the Torah on the heart.
Why bother harrasing others for something that is freely given in the Name of the Lord.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Where is your contribution to the o.p.

If you know nothing of the Torah on the heart.
Why bother harrasing others for something that is freely given in the Name of the Lord.
What?. You are pretty over protective towards someone who makes statements like this.

Quote:
Some of us have taken the red pill/ His blood and now know what life is and isn't and what the real race is.
and no amounts of smooth talkin will keep us from Him!
I am not impressed by anyone who quotes a bunch of bible verses thinking that is some sort of seal of approval of your post. Expounds on it for crying out loud. The Life is in the kernel, the kernel is not the Life.

She said the above in response to this quote of Jerwade's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The walking dead who just do not know enough to lie down and rest.
Do you not think that was an over reaction on her behalf?. If you want to be an aggressive bible fundamentalist, then you need to explain yourself when asked about what you think you know you are talking about.

Maybe you can answer what is this life she referes too and how it impacts your life.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Where is your contribution to the o.p..
You have a short memory, go back and see. I have answered every question you have put to me. Speak like you live in the 21st century please.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:10 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,101,614 times
Quote:
You have a short memory, go back and see. I have answered every question you have put to me. Speak like you live in the 21st century please.
Nah, just selective hearing is all.

Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

30 So they asked him, “What sign then will you give that we may see it and believe you? What will you do? 31 Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’[c]”

32 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

41 At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”

43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:

Maybe you can answer what is this life she referes too and how it impacts your life.
explain what a heart is by your feelings sir?
and you know when there is one and when there isn't . don't make us explain it by FEEELINGs... and we can't even use the bible....NO SIR..

you will have to guess what it feels like to have a heart for God?
a will, a wiilingness to do whatever he asks and to use whatever he asks us to learn of him by..

you refuse this on all counts as far as I can tell by your own words..
so explain a heart for God without using biblical verses and biblical ideas about it please?
and certainly do not claim nnow "to Love" anyone.. without Him please!
that is a biblical concept you can not now steal because it is a fundamental of his words both old and new testament.. !

Old 10-26-2018, 02:26 PM

and His LOVE has definitions and examples to help us understand his concepts and expectations...
men ideas are only based on offense.. and "offenses" is guided by mens insanity and rebellion ..

his example..

Luk 7:23

And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
explain what a heart is by your feelings sir?
and you know when there is one and when there isn't . don't make us explain it by FEEELINGs... and we can't even use the bible....NO SIR..

you will have to guess what it feels like to have a heart for God?
a will, a wiilingness to do whatever he asks and to use whatever he asks us to learn of him by..

you refuse this on all counts as far as I can tell by your own words..
so explain a heart for God without using biblical verses and biblical ideas about it please?
and certainly do not claim nnow "to Love" anyone.. without Him please!
that is a biblical concept you can not now steal because it is a fundamental of his words both old and new testament.. !
Why are you asking me dumb questions?

Old 10-26-2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Why are you asking me dumb questions?
1Co 1:23

but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks[fn] foolishness,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity