Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 10:34 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You love avoiding answering questions, what as this the question got to do with me and on what grounds would you even ask me such a stupid question?. I have answered YOUR questions put to me on this thread(Go back to Page 1 and se for yourself, are you capable of doing that?) , so why are you asking me what am i contributing?. Don't start a thread then expect your ears to be tickled.

Don't post on your own thread if you do not like the reponses.

Your OP Does the Torah convict of sin?

Page 2 from this thread

If you want to, i can quote the rest of the conversation on this thread between you and i if you wish.
Would you like me too?.
Hmmm
Gumbo,.
No raw oysters on ice.
Is it that time of yr again.

In all seriousness plums.
This thread is and sub forum is not the place to smear and balspheme.

You have already been tagged sir.

And that is the end of the matter.
Argue all you like with that seal.of the beast.

Steer clear of this thread unless you are foolish enough to come with another ' name.
Slash handle.

Again I will say
You have contributed nothing to this thread .bleep bleep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2018, 10:50 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Hmmm
Gumbo,.
No raw oysters on ice.
Is it that time of yr again.

In all seriousness plums.
This thread is and sub forum is not the place to smear and balspheme.

You have already been tagged sir.

And that is the end of the matter.
Argue all you like with that seal.of the beast.

Steer clear of this thread unless you are foolish enough to come with another ' name.
Slash handle.

Again I will say
Look mate, i'm from the North of England and we are hard to understand, but you, you talk double Dutch and make no sense at all. is this how converse with folk in your daily life?.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Slash handle.

Again I will say
Considering this is your thread, your input on the BS 1 to 10 scale has not got passed 1 yet. What is up with you that you cannot talk to folk on the level? Your riddles are just pathetic.

Quote:
I love u camp's.
Don't forget that.

Until i push your fundy buttons

Old 10-27-2018, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Considering this is your thread, your input on the BS 1 to 10 scale has not got passed 1 yet. What is up with you that you cannot talk to folk on the level? Your riddles are just pathetic.

Just because you made it past the mod. Screening.
And with audacity you cite the fact I said.

"I still Love You".

Doesn't mean I will tolerate your vulgar language.

Nor will I tolerate the lies plums.

You speak of fractions.
Very well then youngin.
Tell me how many measures of meal Sarah put forth in thought before she laughed.

Its an easy number.
If you answer wrong ill be left with no choice other than to.

Old 10-27-2018, 12:12 AM

Quote:

This is a Torah thread.
Keep up or go elsewhere.

Old 10-27-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
This is a Torah thread.
Keep up or go elsewhere.
Actually i think it's a thread set up by you, so you can post riddles like you are being smart. If you do not like the contents of your threads being challenged i suggest you set up a forum of your own allowing only like minded as yourself to post on them.

That i know, and my question was to xupia to expound on the Life that she thinks is of it. You do know Jesus himself said "you search the Torah thinking in them YOU HAVE EYERNAL LIFE, but he emphatically said you are wrong the Torah testifies of me WHO IS THE LIFE . Hence my question to her about her going off on one about Jerwade's post with a ton bible verses with her interpretations to it, what is this Life you supposedly have?. If it is as Jesus said him, the epistles tell us that we know no longer Jesus Christ AFTER THE FLESH, so my question to you is, how do we identify this Life now, if it is not after the flesh. Don't bother answering on your own thread if you are going to reply in riddles, and instead of trying to reprimand me(your wasting your time doing so), reprimand xupia instead. Stop talking in riddles too on your thread too, what is all that about?.

Old 10-27-2018, 08:03 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Actually i think it's a thread set up by you, so you can post riddles like you are being smart. If you do not like the contents of your threads being challenged i suggest you set up a forum of your own allowing only like minded as yourself to post on them.

That i know, and my question was to xupia to expound on the Life that she thinks is of it. You do know Jesus himself said "you search the Torah thinking in them YOU HAVE EYERNAL LIFE, but he emphatically said you are wrong the Torah testifies of me WHO IS THE LIFE . Hence my question to her about her going off on one about Jerwade's post with a ton bible verses with her interpretations to it, what is this Life you supposedly have?. If it is as Jesus said him, the epistles tell us that we know no longer Jesus Christ AFTER THE FLESH, so my question to you is, how do we identify this Life now, if it is not after the flesh. Don't bother answering on your own thread if you are going to reply in riddles, and instead of trying to reprimand me(your wasting your time doing so), reprimand xupia instead. Stop talking in riddles too on your thread too, what is all that about?.

Why don't you set up YOUR own forum? Just because you can't understand what he posts, don't assume no one else can.

Now let me answer your question. Do you have a clue HOW the Torah testifies of Him, knowing hopefully that you know that it takes TWO to testify, according to Torah? The Torah, therefore is one WITNESS, the Spirit is the second witness. One without the other will NOT form Christ in you, fully formed, fully mature, fully anything. The Spirit "appears" and walks on the waters (below the firmament, and that firmament IS Christ), it is His foundation that HE built, and in this way He PERFORMS the Word, and without that foundation He will not "appear".

An example of what I'm talking about is this: in churches where He is taught as a healer from the Word, He comes and walks on that foundation, He "appears" because they perceived Him as a healer. If you recall, the men gazing up at the sky were told that the SAME JESUS they saw, would return unto them. Do you see/perceive through His mind, His Spirit that He is a healer in His Word? Then THAT is the Jesus that will appear to you. That God is a healer and His Son is His emissary of HIS Kingdom with the full power of the Father, is all through the Torah. That is the foundation, what is recorded the Son and the disciples did, is the Spirit walking upon THAT foundation.

Another way to look at it is the Spirit is the TEMPERED "mortar" that goes on top of the foundation stone, and then other layers of living stones that have laid down their lives for Him AND the foundation Father laid, are added. The HG is this tempered mortar whereby His body is joined, and is why the directions for the bullock to be added to the altar for the sacrifice were very specific instructing that the pieces be placed so as none touched (none joined by flesh), but rather that the fire came up between them. Blessings...

Old 10-27-2018, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Why don't you set up YOUR own forum? Just because you can't understand what he posts, don't assume no one else can.

Now let me answer your question. Do you have a clue HOW the Torah testifies of Him, knowing hopefully that you know that it takes TWO to testify, according to Torah? The Torah, therefore is one WITNESS, the Spirit is the second witness. One without the other will NOT form Christ in you, fully formed, fully mature, fully anything. The Spirit "appears" and walks on the waters (below the firmament, and that firmament IS Christ), it is His foundation that HE built, and in this way He PERFORMS the Word, and without that foundation He will not "appear".

An example of what I'm talking about is this: in churches where He is taught as a healer from the Word, He comes and walks on that foundation, He "appears" because they perceived Him as a healer. If you recall, the men gazing up at the sky were told that the SAME JESUS they saw, would return unto them. Do you see/perceive through His mind, His Spirit that He is a healer in His Word? Then THAT is the Jesus that will appear to you. That God is a healer and His Son is His emissary of HIS Kingdom with the full power of the Father, is all through the Torah. That is the foundation, what is recorded the Son and the disciples did, is the Spirit walking upon THAT foundation.

Another way to look at it is the Spirit is the TEMPERED "mortar" that goes on top of the foundation stone, and then other layers of living stones that have laid down their lives for Him AND the foundation Father laid, are added. The HG is this tempered mortar whereby His body is joined, and is why the directions for the bullock to be added to the altar for the sacrifice were very specific instructing that the pieces be placed so as none touched (none joined by flesh), but rather that the fire came up between them. Blessings...
No one can other than you. We talk plain English on this forum, it’s as simple as that

Old 10-27-2018, 08:23 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
No one can other than you. We talk plain English on this forum, it’s as simple as that

Again; you're assuming... as Hannibal says there's a whole new language in there.

Old 10-27-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Again; you're assuming... as Hannibal says there's a whole new language in there.
I know that’s but we do not talk to each other in that language. We talk in a language we all understand I know you understand what I am saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity