U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 05:24 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,106,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
A tree of souls as rich as any in the world.
A street of gold like no other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
No
Amen,
The son of man comes to save which was lost.
And with his Word life is founded.

Blessings Always

Old 10-22-2018, 05:40 PM

4,697 posts, read 1,221,381 times
He convicts and reveals both our failures and our righteousness, the good bad and the ugly folks.. there is nothing that will Not be revealed.. . there is no other way to teach a child truth and a path worth following . and He will yet teach mankind righteousness ! and NO you will not like it..
but His judgments are full and right! not half a@@ed.
I see some of you never raised a child .

these verses come to mind.. seems nothing has changed, OH wait.. this is still in the future.. or the future is now! ..

Zep 3:1

Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city!

Zep 3:2

She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the LORD; she drew not near to her God.

Zep 3:3

Her princes within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow.

Zep 3:4

Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law.

so is the future now?

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-22-2018 at 05:51 PM..

Old 10-22-2018, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
He convicts and reveals both our failures and our righteousness, the good bad and the ugly folks.. there is nothing that will Not be revealed.. . there is no other way to teach a child truth and a path worth following . and He will yet teach mankind righteousness ! and NO you will not like it..
but His judgments are full and right! not half a@@ed.
I see some of you never raised a child .

these verses come to mind.. seems nothing has changed, OH wait.. this is still in the future.. or the future is now! ..

Zep 3:1

Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city!

Zep 3:2

She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the LORD; she drew not near to her God.

Zep 3:3

Her princes within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow.

Zep 3:4

Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law.

so is the future now?
tell u a story

First to sing of the wind tree's blossom and compliment the song of life is, was, and will always be the breath of life.
As the first breath was given to the tree as it grew. There is only one who would hold back or realease the wind in order to give the tree a place in time.
Before the wind tree, there was always a promised hope of song to come. And the first witness is amakoga who carries such hope in a solemity of songs that every bird has received.
The very legend of amankoga is woven into the nest of every bird.
And as every new nest is formed, each generation is healed with a song from the arokien clothed as sky fire.
shjoand would say that the very first thing every young bird hears as it's mother feeds them until their eyes are open is the mother of them all.
So delicately clothed that even the clouds give way to her royal presence.

With instruction each generation is promised to trust in the wind tree song. To remember the warmth given in the song of wings that will be the petals of wisdom.
To grasp the wind tree song with an honorable bond of peace and give peace the same.
a woven tapestry of nest upon every height of branch to grasp the song in the wind.

ruff draft

Old 10-22-2018, 06:00 PM

At the coming of the breath of light and song of night the secret of the flame is revealed upon the height of memory. As the tree reaches for a note in the song of life beyond time. One such bird is found clothed with a red of singular strength. This bird is only found by those who have ignored power. And it's song is the strongest amongst the many.
Arrayed with an irridecent sheen during the day and night while the might of its song is woven from cloud to cloud, day to night, and reaching depth to height.
like a Phoenix it is the epitome of loyalty and blessing. Only ever seeking the true song of the wind tree as it was taught in its first flight.
A flight that all birds hold in their heart with a song that is given to all alike regardless.
With a charity of fire upon every nest found since the begining of song while the soul of the wind tree is found.
Until the humility of a storm comes to the wings of a flower called amankoga.

shall I continue?

Old 10-22-2018, 06:12 PM

4,697 posts, read 1,221,381 times
I don't quite get your poem.. PIN.. But thanks for trying..

he has been very clearly teaching what I do wrong and right.
But even a tree needs both wind/resistance and peace to grow wider , deeper and to thus grow stronger.. a child too.
he has showed me exactly daily what I did right and wrong. and He has done it and does it even daily starting about three years ago around the times of the blood moons started. and yes I wanted it daily.. and wanted to know... like that verse above..
only she did 'inquire of her God". most don't want to know what they do wrong , Pin..But we have to ask and give him permission to do that kind of 'judgment' to our heart, just like KING David did.. "Know my heart and every wicked way in me and lead me in paths everlasting.."

He is coming for a church that is white and spotless. and full of his grace and full of his Love for his Father's willand for each other . a people perfectly human, as the Father God's will has always entended!
only in that correction/judgement did I really start to understand what violence to the law/ to the will of God is in our daily lives.
and He will teach us all his grace and his Father's heart/law to the fullness. and the freedom to just be that is found there.
there is nothing that won't be revealed and judged . but his judgment is full and not easy, but good for the soul ..
the church of Laodicea comes to mind..

buy from me....... gold refined in the fire...
Rev 3:18

I advise you to buy from me gold refined in the fire so that you may be rich, white clothes so that you may be dressed and your shameful nakedness not be exposed, and ointment to spread on your eyes so that you may see.
as seen here... his correction is all revealing... and good to the healing of our souls!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-22-2018 at 07:06 PM..

Old 10-22-2018, 06:18 PM

27,985 posts, read 15,057,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Jeremiah 31:33
I will put my Torah in their minds, and write it on their hearts.
Who’s minds and hearts?...

Old 10-22-2018, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
The second adam

Old 10-22-2018, 06:21 PM

14,837 posts, read 4,973,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
The house of Israel named Ephraim and the house of Judah, that is if you believe what is written.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I don't quite get your poem.. PIN.. But thanks for trying..

he has been very clearly teaching what I do wrong and right.
But even a tree needs both wind/resistance and peace to wide deep and to thus grow strong.. a child too.
he has showed me exactly daily what I did right and wrong. and He has done it does it daily starting about three years ago around the times of the blood moons started. and yes I wanted it daily.. and wanted to know... like that verse above.. she did 'inguire of her God". most don't want to know pin..But we have to ask and give him permission to do that kind of judgment to our heart ,, juast like KING david did.. "Know my heart and every wicked way in me and lead me in paths everlasting.."

he is coming for a church that is white and spotless. and full of his grace and full of his Love for his Father's will. a people perfectly human, as the Father God's will has always entended !
only then did I really start to understand what violence to the law/ will of God is in our daily lives.
and He will teach us all his grace and his Father;s heart/law to the fullness. there is nothing that won't be revealed..
I know where you are and there is nothing that will keep me from ensuring a safe place rest .

Do not ask me to Roar Sis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity