U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 07:43 AM

466 posts, read 103,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Who sold you that sack of junk?...
Saint Paul, perhaps you've heard of him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2018, 01:50 PM

27,991 posts, read 15,070,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHouseHunter View Post
Who sold Paul that sack of junk?...

Old 10-24-2018, 01:59 PM

14,875 posts, read 4,982,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHouseHunter View Post
You begin in the knowledge that Paul never stopped keeping the laws of Moses and he never stopped walking in Judaism, and he never taught any Jew not to keep the laws of Moses. Gentiles converted to Judaism, and no matter what you read, you have to begin in the knowledge that no matter what Paul said to Gentiles, he himself remained a Pharisee who continued to walk in Judaism, and if you claim to be in the same religon as Paul, you are a Gentile convert to Judaism, and if you don't believe this much, then you shouldn't read anything Paul wrote. Acts 21 shows anyone what the deal was with Paul and the fact that he never left Judaism, along with the fact that all those tens of thousands of Jews became even more zealous to KEEP WALKING IN THE LAWS. Christians are always trying to show themselves in a completely different religion that Jesus, than the disciples, a different religion than Paul or all those tens of thousands of Jewish believers who never stopped keeping the laws of Moses.

If you want to show something different, then you would have to rip out everything Paul said.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:03 PM

9,280 posts, read 3,155,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You begin in the knowledge that Paul never stopped keeping the laws of Moses and he never stopped walking in Judaism, and he never taught any Jew not to keep the laws of Moses. Gentiles converted to Judaism, and no matter what you read, you have to begin in the knowledge that no matter what Paul said to Gentiles, he himself remained a Pharisee who continued to walk in Judaism, and if you claim to be in the same religon as Paul, you are a Gentile convert to Judaism, and if you don't believe this much, then you shouldn't read anything Paul wrote. Acts 21 shows anyone what the deal was with Paul and the fact that he never left Judaism, along with the fact that all those tens of thousands of Jews became even more zealous to KEEP WALKING IN THE LAWS. Christians are always trying to show themselves in a completely different religion that Jesus, than the disciples, a different religion than Paul or all those tens of thousands of Jewish believers who never stopped keeping the laws of Moses.

If you want to show something different, then you would have to rip out everything Paul said.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:36 PM

4,697 posts, read 1,223,259 times
[quote=pinacled;53443329

Then there is the beauty of instruction that the sons and daughters of the Kingdom have handed down for countless generations like an iron rod of promise that Yeshua is given when the world is ready to listen for Him.

Blessed be He that comes in the Name.[/QUOTE]

I love this part!
he will teach men righteousness yet.

Quote:
Shavuot is about the honorable promise and crown of twelve stars that has been hidden away till the children are raised to honor their mother.

Have you been away from the Torah and prophets too long ole friend.

Or is it that two full moons measured from pesach till sukkot with 25 weeks escaped your grasp.

You were hasty in speaking about ephrayim and the ten thousand shields of faith burdening the neck of the weak things of the world that our Lord has so graciously called to be a voice.

Where then might a person such as yourself find a woman hidden during Shavuot?

That is if you know when Shavuot is celebrated.

PIN , I keep saying "He/ The Lord will teach us righteousness" He has and does teach the willing righteousness

.. but you hint it isn't him who teaches the unwilling righteoeusness ? is that what you are hinting at? .. IN real life isn't it Our Mother's who do that teaching since time started? is there yet woman/ mothers hidding there someplace? His daughters !

even the 5 months from Sheni to tabernacles is at least interesting chunk/unit of time ..

even as Elizabeth was in hiding for 5 months before John's Birth and
lots of really interesting questions are all up in that thought Pin..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-24-2018 at 03:19 PM..

Old 10-24-2018, 02:49 PM

241 posts, read 49,259 times
there are many good jewish organization that adhere to the torah that feed the homeless, help rehabilated criminals, advocate human dignity, and provide charitable legal assistance for people who cannot afford it

so i will my revise my previous uncertainty by saying no.in addition too good torah adhering non-profits, there are many great secular jewish non-profits.

one can donate to various organizations. there are websites that review charities to assure that you donate to reputable one that does various good deeds.

personally, i love everybody----jews, buddhist, gays, comverstives, christians, blacks, latinos,

i love everybody. i believe in peace and pacifism.

i follow the civil laws and social norms.

Last edited by spiros7; 10-24-2018 at 03:09 PM..

Old 10-24-2018, 06:16 PM

4,697 posts, read 1,223,259 times
Quote:
Where then might a person such as yourself find a woman hidden during Shavuot?
were not women one of the main factors in every harvest of ancient times?
both wheat and barley harvests also right?

Ruth gleaning the fields Of Boaz is what comes to mind and she followed all his maidservants who were in the fields also....

and this scene is also a name of a bronze pillar that carried no weight in Solomon's the temple.
so is it a picture of his church ? or Chavah/ khepah/Quippa / sheba? ELI zebet "daughters of the Oath of eve" ?
as you have mentioned or referenced or hinted at both of these entities,
As I have quoted you in the above post?

Every mother has to teach a child many laws of goodness and right standing long before that child is given to the Fathers to "teach" them.
the first lesson of respect learned very very very young is ( drum roll )
Don't bite the boobie that feeds you.. she just might bite back.

then is when the games and challenges to authority will start even just a few months old!

guessing that quite a few on this list were bottle babies rotf.. .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-24-2018 at 06:55 PM..

Old 10-24-2018, 06:30 PM

2,213 posts, read 692,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Good morning,

I thought the first Adam is a Living soul?

What if I were to ask.
After the Holy Spirit is givento a person does the Torah then convict that person of sin.?

Adam was originally conceived without sin, he was introduced to deceit and sin via Eve, who was deceived by the Serpent. They disobeyed the order to never eat from the Tree of Knowledge. Adam screwed it up for us all.

As to the Holy Spirit.. the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity and goes to and intercesses to the Father in moans and utterances on our behalf, sometimes called the "Holy Ghost" he is like the air. The Holy Spirit absolves us from sin, if we repent; the Torah has nothing to do with it.

Have you maybe been examining how Christians are "True Jews" lately? Because the hyper-focus on the Torah.. Do you know what the New Testament is? (Besides, the Torah is only the first 5 books of the old, so. I have to ask the origins of these questions. If you didn't already know this stuff......)

Old 10-24-2018, 06:46 PM

2,316 posts, read 628,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Yes or No

No, but this does

Romans 3:23 for fall have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

And this is the gospel that saves you through faith in Christ....

The Resurrection of Christ
1COR 15:1 Now I would remind you, brothers,1 of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, 2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day pin accordance with the Scriptures,

Old 10-24-2018, 06:56 PM

32,239 posts, read 21,123,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
No, but this does

Romans 3:23 for fall have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Not me, because we are the glory of God and all this is saying is you being my glory are greater than the sin you have fallen into.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity