U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2018, 03:01 AM

27,956 posts, read 15,047,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
Adam was originally conceived without sin, he was introduced to deceit and sin via Eve, who was deceived by the Serpent. They disobeyed the order to never eat from the Tree of Knowledge. Adam screwed it up for us all.

As to the Holy Spirit.. the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity and goes to and intercesses to the Father in moans and utterances on our behalf, sometimes called the "Holy Ghost" he is like the air. The Holy Spirit absolves us from sin, if we repent; the Torah has nothing to do with it.

Have you maybe been examining how Christians are "True Jews" lately? Because the hyper-focus on the Torah.. Do you know what the New Testament is? (Besides, the Torah is only the first 5 books of the old, so. I have to ask the origins of these questions. If you didn't already know this stuff......)
The Torah speaks of G-d’s Sprit, Which is Holy, However, it doesn’t speak of a Holy Spirit...It seems christianity has personified the Sprit of G-d as they did Satan...While the Torah is essentially the first five books of the Bible, Torah also refers to the rest of the Tanakh and the Talmud, Which includes Gemara and Midrash...Christians are not the true Jews, that is replacement theology...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2018, 11:00 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,219,081 times
because He overcomes everything the Father puts before him to do. He accomplishes it all , and does not lose one that the Father gave him.. he will do valiantly!!

Zep 3:8

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

Zep 3:9

For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

Zep 3:10

From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Zep 3:17

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

who is she?

Isa 53:10

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

SO who is the she who the son has seed with?

Psa 118:13

Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.

Psa 118:14

The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Psa 118:15

The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

Psa 118:16

The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

Psa 118:17

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

Psa 118:18

The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

Psa 118:19

Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:

Psa 118:20

This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.

Psa 118:21

I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

Psa 118:22

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Psa 118:23

This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Psa 118:24

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psa 118:25

Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

Psa 118:26

Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

Jobs daughter who's name is Karan Huppach meanings Horn of antimony ,... was she was a Horn? an EVE !

When giving one of the greatest prophets Israel ever knew( Samuel) to Eli . Hannah proclaims she is a Horn that means she was an khepah/ chavah .. her and her son a seer's prophets .

“My heart rejoices in the Lord;
in the Lord my horn[a] is lifted high.
My mouth boasts over my enemies,
for I delight in your deliverance.

2 “There is no one holy like the Lord;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God.

3 “Do not keep talking so proudly
or let your mouth speak such arrogance,
for the Lord is a God who knows,
and by him deeds are weighed.

4 “The bows of the warriors are broken,
but those who stumbled are armed with strength.
5 Those who were full hire themselves out for food,
but those who were hungry are hungry no more.
She who was barren has borne seven children,
but she who has had many sons pines away.

6 “The Lord brings death and makes alive;
he brings down to the grave and raises up.
7 The Lord sends poverty and wealth;
he humbles and he exalts.
8 He raises the poor from the dust
and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
he seats them with princes
and has them inherit a throne of honor.

“For the foundations of the earth are the Lord’s;
on them he has set the world.
9 He will guard the feet of his faithful servants,
but the wicked will be silenced in the place of darkness.

“It is not by strength that one prevails;
10 those who oppose the Lord will be broken.
The Most High will thunder from heaven;
the Lord will judge the ends of the earth.

He will give strength to his king
and exalt the horn of his anointed.

in light of the Horns which are often females of the clan of Eve and their daughters or their sons who are usuually all like Samuel seers./ prophets .

read the last chapters of EZE to see the prince of God and king of Israel he has children..

Old 10-25-2018, 11:12 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,219,081 times
so who are these 7 ?

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. who are the 7 Horns and even eyes..there ?

there is seven churches which are called lamp stands sitting on the ground that he walks through them .
there is seven stars in his right hand of the clans system of the stars people/ sea people who 's bible is the stories in the stars.. whole nations of people who have been waiting for the one who would overcome death and flesh their dead ancestor's bones.

and so who is the 7 horns and 7 eyes? .. those who are not of the 7 lamp stands or 7 stars.. but they part of him?
they are his daughters.. or is it , one wife and 6 daughters like AliCione(Ali-Zion) and her six daughters called in the stars Pleiades and maybe they are the owners of the clans of the Gentile Bulls nations too ?

SO it seems Orion has been chasing a woman he loves
across the sky for 6000 years.. and he may have caught himself a woman in the west yet !

so He will have 6 daughters who are seers and horns ( like Hannah and Elizabeth and Bathshebah and Josephs wife and Queen of Shebah .. ). who ever they are they are part of Him and thus Part of the Father and of the Father's Spirit !

like it is writtten " But for the JOY set before him he endured the cross" ... would a wife and at least 6 daughters and unknown granddaughters (and how many sons? how many grandsons ? ) would that be a great Joy to any of you? yes.. of course !

Rev 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.to the churches he says..

I am the root and the offspring of David, KAI the bright KAI morning star.

Rev 22:17

KAI the Spirit ( yes holy spirit) KAI the bride ( daughter in law )say,

( like the established " God kai Father" is the Spirit kai Bride
and her 6 daughters are one ! )

Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

here She is called "the Spirit" like his seven horns and seven eyes are called by the same words. they both are also called that word Pneuma as Horns on the Lamb who could opens the seals because He overcame everything His Father gave him to do.. Just not to overcome death.. but everything his Father gave him to do ! which is to bring about the restoration of mankind inot the Father's Glory! ....
these horns are part of him! the Bride is KAI with the son of David. they are one! and he is one heart with his children, his own seed.. !

here is the meaning in greek

the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son

sometimes referred to in a way which emphasises his personality and character (the "Holy" Spirit)

sometimes referred to in a way which emphasises his work and power (the Spirit of "Truth")

never referred to as a depersonalised force

the spirit, i.e. the vital principal by which the body is animated

the rational spirit, the power by which the human being feels, thinks, decides

the soul

a spirit, i.e. a simple essence, devoid of all or at least all grosser matter, and possessed of the power of knowing, desiring, deciding, and acting

a life giving spirit

a human soul that has left the body

but he has at least 6 daughters that call the same " Spirit" as the bride or daughter in law.. JOY/ rejoicing is called here in that verse the word is Pneuma .

πνεῦμα
Transliteration
pneuma
Pronunciation
pnyü'-mä (Key)

Revelation tells us there will be a daughter in law.
and his 7 horns tells us that she has at least 6 children.

The grandchildren of the Father?
Yes Hebrews chapter two said clearly Our Lord is a man!
yes he is perfected and empowered from on high BY the Father.
for the Father's purposes.

a son of their Greatest king who would take on the ultimate Goliath, the Big Guy Death itself!
The only MAN to deserve the keys of creation itself.

but for those who trust THE LORD in and through and beyond their understandings , BEYOND ALL theologies and their own ideas and 'new testament' " laws". He will give HIS FAITHFUL CLANS AND FAMILIES THE " Tabernacles of the Righteous " AND A HOLY FIRE WILL PROTECT THEM ( ISA 24 ) . AND HE WILL BE THE FIRE IN IT AND AROUND IT
AND HE WILL TAKE THEM TO HIS HOLY MOUNTIAN AND TO ISRAEL!
THERE TO MEET THE FATHER WHERE THE WATER OF LIFE IS GIVEN FREELY TO ALL WHO WANT IT AND KNOW THEY NEED IT !

and I hope the church knows him enough to know he has surprises for us all and that the marriage of heaven and earth is going to hurt all of us.. but it is a Good hurt! a restoring and rebuilding kind of Hurt .. .. BUT who will be humble? who will repent ( to come into agreement with HIM who is our life) .. as our religion is one of Faith in HIM, AND not just letters in his wWord or just some concepts . which means there is a testing of that faith, just as Abraham was tested in his faith.

SO YES!!

THE SPIRIT OF GOD ( LIKE HIS RIGHT ARM/CREATOR who has been GIVEN A PERSONAL NAME), will be given AT LEAST 7 OR MORE SUCH NAMES !
ladies who are probably his daughters and a wife , who are all Khepah's / Ali Quippa / or Minchah.

Yes folks .. come to the waters .. drink deep and heal your souls ( mind, will and emotions) !
and yes the Holy Spirit will one day have at least 7 names and it appears that "JOY" or "Rejoicing" , will be one of them!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-25-2018 at 11:27 AM..

Old 10-25-2018, 08:13 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,102,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
so who are these 7 ?

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. who are the 7 Horns and even eyes..there ?

there is seven churches which are called lamp stands sitting on the ground that he walks through them .
there is seven stars in his right hand of the clans system of the stars people/ sea people who 's bible is the stories in the stars.. whole nations of people who have been waiting for the one who would overcome death and flesh their dead ancestor's bones.

and so who is the 7 horns and 7 eyes? .. those who are not of the 7 lamp stands or 7 stars.. but they part of him?
they are his daughters.. or is it , one wife and 6 daughters like AliCione(Ali-Zion) and her six daughters called in the stars Pleiades and maybe they are the owners of the clans of the Gentile Bulls nations too ?

SO it seems Orion has been chasing a woman he loves
across the sky for 6000 years.. and he may have caught himself a woman in the west yet !

so He will have 6 daughters who are seers and horns ( like Hannah and Elizabeth and Bathshebah and Josephs wife and Queen of Shebah .. ). who ever they are they are part of Him and thus Part of the Father and of the Father's Spirit !

like it is writtten " But for the JOY set before him he endured the cross" ... would a wife and at least 6 daughters and unknown granddaughters (and how many sons? how many grandsons ? ) would that be a great Joy to any of you? yes.. of course !

Rev 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.to the churches he says..

I am the root and the offspring of David, KAI the bright KAI morning star.

Rev 22:17

KAI the Spirit ( yes holy spirit) KAI the bride ( daughter in law )say,

( like the established " God kai Father" is the Spirit kai Bride
and her 6 daughters are one ! )

Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

here She is called "the Spirit" like his seven horns and seven eyes are called by the same words. they both are also called that word Pneuma as Horns on the Lamb who could opens the seals because He overcame everything His Father gave him to do.. Just not to overcome death.. but everything his Father gave him to do ! which is to bring about the restoration of mankind inot the Father's Glory! ....
these horns are part of him! the Bride is KAI with the son of David. they are one! and he is one heart with his children, his own seed.. !

here is the meaning in greek

the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son

sometimes referred to in a way which emphasises his personality and character (the "Holy" Spirit)

sometimes referred to in a way which emphasises his work and power (the Spirit of "Truth")

never referred to as a depersonalised force

the spirit, i.e. the vital principal by which the body is animated

the rational spirit, the power by which the human being feels, thinks, decides

the soul

a spirit, i.e. a simple essence, devoid of all or at least all grosser matter, and possessed of the power of knowing, desiring, deciding, and acting

a life giving spirit

a human soul that has left the body

but he has at least 6 daughters that call the same " Spirit" as the bride or daughter in law.. JOY/ rejoicing is called here in that verse the word is Pneuma .

πνεῦμα
Transliteration
pneuma
Pronunciation
pnyü'-mä (Key)

Revelation tells us there will be a daughter in law.
and his 7 horns tells us that she has at least 6 children.

The grandchildren of the Father?
Yes Hebrews chapter two said clearly Our Lord is a man!
yes he is perfected and empowered from on high BY the Father.
for the Father's purposes.

a son of their Greatest king who would take on the ultimate Goliath, the Big Guy Death itself!
The only MAN to deserve the keys of creation itself.

but for those who trust THE LORD in and through and beyond their understandings , BEYOND ALL theologies and their own ideas and 'new testament' " laws". He will give HIS FAITHFUL CLANS AND FAMILIES THE " Tabernacles of the Righteous " AND A HOLY FIRE WILL PROTECT THEM ( ISA 24 ) . AND HE WILL BE THE FIRE IN IT AND AROUND IT
AND HE WILL TAKE THEM TO HIS HOLY MOUNTIAN AND TO ISRAEL!
THERE TO MEET THE FATHER WHERE THE WATER OF LIFE IS GIVEN FREELY TO ALL WHO WANT IT AND KNOW THEY NEED IT !

and I hope the church knows him enough to know he has surprises for us all and that the marriage of heaven and earth is going to hurt all of us.. but it is a Good hurt! a restoring and rebuilding kind of Hurt .. .. BUT who will be humble? who will repent ( to come into agreement with HIM who is our life) .. as our religion is one of Faith in HIM, AND not just letters in his wWord or just some concepts . which means there is a testing of that faith, just as Abraham was tested in his faith.

SO YES!!

THE SPIRIT OF GOD ( LIKE HIS RIGHT ARM/CREATOR who has been GIVEN A PERSONAL NAME), will be given AT LEAST 7 OR MORE SUCH NAMES !
ladies who are probably his daughters and a wife , who are all Khepah's / Ali Quippa / or Minchah.

Yes folks .. come to the waters .. drink deep and heal your souls ( mind, will and emotions) !
and yes the Holy Spirit will one day have at least 7 names and it appears that "JOY" or "Rejoicing" , will be one of them!
Amen,
The Helper brings those who have believed Him to this place of comfort that is rest for the soul.

Beautiful post sis.
Thankyou.

Old 10-25-2018, 08:19 PM

Romans ch:2

Old 10-25-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
The Torah speaks of G-d’s Sprit, Which is Holy, However, it doesn’t speak of a Holy Spirit...It seems christianity has personified the Sprit of G-d as they did Satan...While the Torah is essentially the first five books of the Bible, Torah also refers to the rest of the Tanakh and the Talmud, Which includes Gemara and Midrash...Christians are not the true Jews, that is replacement theology...
A drash
Is that something like a letter to your family. Like a letter to loved ones who have accepted a promise as absolute in the same Way as the many that trusted what the Lord gives to Abraham.

I've heard that the first three stars during an evening is like waiting and knowing that the two that follow are like waiting to watch the sky fire light up with those have followed the unwavering promise of the Salvation to come.
Just as the skylight dreamer noach trusted in the Lord and was given a sign from the doves.

I know times are different now for the youngsters who live in cities where pollution drowns out the star light.
This saddens me every time i have asked the youthful if they have seen the starlight sky as the Lord intended.
Fire by night would mean so much more if they had.

Even if they have not there is still a voice in place that is able to offer them the beauty of experiencing a wonder that set this simple man straight.
I will never forget how brilliant the starlight is while visiting areas of the earth where it was available in full.

Awesome is such a weak description to give for the experience.

Old 10-25-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Who sold you that sack of junk?...
The Two greatest commands are the Bridge built by our Lord of host sir.

Old 10-25-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You begin in the knowledge that Paul never stopped keeping the laws of Moses and he never stopped walking in Judaism, and he never taught any Jew not to keep the laws of Moses. Gentiles converted to Judaism, and no matter what you read, you have to begin in the knowledge that no matter what Paul said to Gentiles, he himself remained a Pharisee who continued to walk in Judaism, and if you claim to be in the same religon as Paul, you are a Gentile convert to Judaism, and if you don't believe this much, then you shouldn't read anything Paul wrote. Acts 21 shows anyone what the deal was with Paul and the fact that he never left Judaism, along with the fact that all those tens of thousands of Jews became even more zealous to KEEP WALKING IN THE LAWS. Christians are always trying to show themselves in a completely different religion that Jesus, than the disciples, a different religion than Paul or all those tens of thousands of Jewish believers who never stopped keeping the laws of Moses.

If you want to show something different, then you would have to rip out everything Paul said.
The Law of who?

Old 10-25-2018, 09:44 PM

20,360 posts, read 9,819,192 times
Quote:
The Torah speaks of G-d’s Sprit, Which is Holy, However, it doesn’t speak of a Holy Spirit...It seems christianity has personified the Spirit of G-d as they did Satan...
And, they negated the Spirit of life that is within all living things.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
And, they negated the Spirit of life that is within all living things.
What isn t Alive
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity