U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2018, 10:18 PM

20,402 posts, read 9,828,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
What isn't Alive
The walking dead who just do not know enough to lie down and rest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2018, 11:33 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,105,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
True'
Seek scheshem and you might very well find a friend.

This thread is about Torah.
Whrich well have you found beauty in sir.
If I recall correctly there such a thing as sacrifice in love when a man courts the life he finds in a bride.
I imagine the feeling is like finding a rib that completes him and fills a place that he has saught with a shared pain that he hadn't felt when she was taken from Adam.

When will you young men learn what it means to lay down and suffer unlike the first Adam.
Dream all you like boys.

Or if there is man of the heart.
Court the woman of your dreams with flesh and bone.

Who hasn't been afraid to do so?

Old 10-26-2018, 03:38 AM

27,970 posts, read 15,053,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The Two greatest commands are the Bridge built by our Lord of host sir.
It those are not new...

Old 10-26-2018, 04:54 AM

16,273 posts, read 7,654,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It those are not new...
Application is: they are no longer parochial, referring to "brothers" only.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:56 AM

27,970 posts, read 15,053,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Application is: they are no longer parochial, referring to "brothers" only.

Vayikra - Leviticus - Chapter 19

18 You shall neither take revenge from nor bear a grudge against the members of your people; you shall love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Where does it say brothers only?...

Old 10-26-2018, 07:59 AM

8,671 posts, read 3,105,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It those are not new...
1 john 2;

depends on what you mean by new.
have you ever heard of new wine skins.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:18 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,220,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Smooth words , and to all you smooth talkin mam's and sirs ..

when in fact christians are instructed to both

RUN

1Co 9:24

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Heb 12:1

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

and STAND

Eph 6:13

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.Eph 6:14

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Eph 6:15

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Eph 6:16

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Eph 6:18

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

the verb used in spanish in that first two sentences is "keeping on keeping on.. standing"( a reitative (spelling?) verb form. on going , keeping ongoing, meaning never stop )

you would have us take off our armor and lay down and go to sleep.. a deep sweet sleep.. and are we to pretend we are again dead to the Spirit of God( which is alive and fire in our hearts ) and only that would make you all happy ?
For we sir are alive in HIM who is life! the Author is LIFE !
Mar 12:26

And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

Mar 12:27

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

the spiritually dead do not know they are dead to him sir, neither do they know they are really sleeping in a deep dreamland of their own building ,where they think they are alive and happy.
some of us have taken the red pill/ His blood and now know what life is and isn't and what the real race is.
and no amounts of smooth talkin will keep us from Him!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-26-2018 at 08:30 AM..

Old 10-26-2018, 08:44 AM

32,225 posts, read 21,107,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Smooth words , and to all you smooth talkin mam's and sirs ..

when in fact christians are instructed to both

RUN

1Co 9:24

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Heb 12:1

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

and STAND

Eph 6:13

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.Eph 6:14

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Eph 6:15

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Eph 6:16

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Eph 6:18

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

the verb used in spanish in that first two sentences is "keeping on keeping on.. standing"( a reitative (spelling?) verb form. on going , keeping ongoing, meaning never stop )

you would have us take off our armor and lay down and go to sleep.. a deep sweet sleep.. and are we to pretend we are again dead to the Spirit of God( which is alive and fire in our hearts ) and only that would make you all happy ?
For we sir are alive in HIM who is life! the Author is LIFE !
Mar 12:26

And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

Mar 12:27

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

the spiritually dead do not know they are dead to him sir, neither do they know they are really sleeping in a deep dreamland of their own building ,where they think they are alive and happy.
some of us have taken the red pill/ His blood and now know what life is and isn't and what the real race is.
and no amounts of smooth talkin will keep us from Him!
If you know what Life is can you share what that Life is please, no amount of quoting the bible will be accepted as an answer, no matter how smoothly you quote it.

I will add too that there are plenty of spiritually dead bible fundamentalists as happy as a pig in muck in their erroneous beliefs in God and the bible.

Old 10-26-2018, 09:52 AM

4,697 posts, read 1,220,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
If you know what Life is can you share what that Life is please, no amount of quoting the bible will be accepted as an answer, no matter how smoothly you quote it.

I will add too that there are plenty of spiritually dead bible fundamentalists as happy as a pig in muck in their erroneous beliefs in God and the bible.
and do not tell me to NOT use His word! I will!

but you have made your choices free will . it is for others to make their choices, Let them! .
it is for all to try and find his life..
so you have determined you have found HIm.and that you hear Him and known Him.. .
I have determined I have found Him, that I hear Him and that I know Him .
neither of us will Know who dreams a dream in death or life until He tells us?

and that is what judgment days are all about. who dreamed a dream in Him .
if you are content then you are content to sleep like you recomended others ;, so then sleep! then sleep away!
I prefer to run and race for the prize and to use His whole word as one of our/my teachers ..
for me no sleeping will do now!
neither am I spiritually dead or dreaming but awake and watching as I can be !

but only He knows if one of us might be spiritually dead as a doornail and if we will not know it until judgment day!
many will stand in his presence and He will say to them " I never knew you". because they were never really in HIm and in LIFE.
and those living and those dead to him will give excuses and their "own life's truth" and those will all sound the same to the hearer as those who life was in Him.. < but He is not just a normal man that can not hear a soul and weigh their deeds in light of their own" Truths " to find the hypocrites.

you think it is me !
and that is your right to judge!
you don't like the fruits of my life..
then don't eat from the tree I eat from.
I will not eat from the tree you eat from.
and we will see what HE says on judgement day OK PCamps!
so that is how it will be .
because I will have it no other way.

Because I will not justify my walk before you or anyone, but him!
I will use his wWord when I want too, and am compelled too!
because that is the HIM I have come to know and hear and see!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-26-2018 at 10:00 AM..

Old 10-26-2018, 11:56 AM

32,225 posts, read 21,107,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and do not tell me to NOT use His word! I will!

but you have made your choices free will . it is for others to make their choices, Let them! .
it is for all to try and find his life..
so you have determined you have found HIm.and that you hear Him and known Him.. .
I have determined I have found Him, that I hear Him and that I know Him .
neither of us will Know who dreams a dream in death or life until He tells us?

and that is what judgment days are all about. who dreamed a dream in Him .
if you are content then you are content to sleep like you recomended others ;, so then sleep! then sleep away!
I prefer to run and race for the prize and to use His whole word as one of our/my teachers ..
for me no sleeping will do now!
neither am I spiritually dead or dreaming but awake and watching as I can be !

but only He knows if one of us might be spiritually dead as a doornail and if we will not know it until judgment day!
many will stand in his presence and He will say to them " I never knew you". because they were never really in HIm and in LIFE.
and those living and those dead to him will give excuses and their "own life's truth" and those will all sound the same to the hearer as those who life was in Him.. < but He is not just a normal man that can not hear a soul and weigh their deeds in light of their own" Truths " to find the hypocrites.

you think it is me !
and that is your right to judge!
you don't like the fruits of my life..
then don't eat from the tree I eat from.
I will not eat from the tree you eat from.
and we will see what HE says on judgement day OK PCamps!
so that is how it will be . A
because I will have it no other way.

Because I will not justify my walk before you or anyone, but him!
I will use his wWord when I want too, and am compelled too!
because that is the HIM I have come to know and hear and see!
I said quoting bible verses is not an acceptable answer. Please explain how I asked you too. Itís not hard if this wonderful life is an actual reality to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity