Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2018, 10:06 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about. Where did you get your ideas - Chinese fortune cookies?
It's not in the Bible - not a little and not at all.
Read the Bible. (2 Timothy 2:15)

"He restores my soul. Hhe guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake." - Psalm 23:3

Torah is called the Law.
It's the first five books of the Jewish Bible as well as the Christian Bible where it's also referred to as the Pentateuch. When Jesus is quoted as speaking about the Law, He's talking about Torah.

"I did not come to abolish the Law. I came to fulfill it." - Jesus as quoted by Matthew 5:17

If you don't know the Law, you have no idea what Jesus meant by those words. According to Jesus Christ (and I think the Son of God knows what He's talking about), the Law still stands. In pure and simple words, those who do not live by the Law will die by the Law. (Romans 2:12)

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN.

When Jesus encountered a woman caught in adultery (John 8:2-13), He forgave her and told her to "go out and sin no more." He did NOT tell her to open a brothel.

If a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, they will die for it.
- Ezekiel 33:18

What then is the purpose of the Law, the Torah?

The initial purpose of Torah is to convince us of sin.
Deuteronomy 19:15 says that two or three witnesses are required to prove an infraction of the Law - to prove sin. This legal principle is also in effect in worldwide secular law to this day.

The Ten Commandments, known as the Law of Moses or Eternal Law, forms the basis of human moral social and spiritual behavior in the eyes of God. When we break the Law, the Law itself becomes one witness against us. When we break the Law, The Holy Spirit or Ruach HaKodesh as He is called in Hebrew, is the second witness. When we SIN there are two witnesses against us, therefore we are guilty as charged.

The Law also defines the penalty for breaking God's requirements of us - DEATH. "The soul that sins shall die" and "the wages of sin is death".
(Ezekiel 18:4 & Romans 6:13)

There is a big difference between SIN and mere mistake. Debauched churches and synagogues no longer recognize the severity of SIN and have attempted to dilute it by equating it with simple mistakes. If a young boy tries to learn to ride his bicycle and falls down has he made a mistake (deserving of nothing more than a bruise) or has he committed a SIN (deserving of death)?

There is a big difference between SIN and mere mistake. God HATES SIN and punishes it with DEATH. The Lord reserves WRATH for His enemies (Nahum 1:2). God blesses mistakes by giving mankind the ability to learn from them.

Because God is not willing that any should die (1 Peter 3:9 & John 3:16), His Law/Torah allows a substitute to suffer death for us. According to Torah/Law animal blood (the life of an animal or human is in their blood) is accepted by God as a substitute payment for sentence of death. (Numbers 28:19) But the old Law that required animal blood was imperfect because it had to be done continually. The perfect Law was fulfilled in Christ Jesus when He died one time upon the cross (Hebrews 10:14). No additional sacrifice is needed or required except that of us to accept it. (Romans 12:1)

GRACE is not being taught appropriately to Christians.

Grace is that quality of God which demonstrates His love and forgiveness ACCORDING TO THE LAW, not because of some special quality of ours but because of God's own righteousness and desire to glorify His name - being that quality of mercy which is of benefit to us. Grace NEVER excuses sin. Instead it allows God to forgive us of SIN - according to Torah, the Law. (Hebrews 4:16)

Grace is that high and admirable quality of God which allows us to be forgiven SO THAT we may go out and SIN no more - according to the Law. (1 Timothy 8:11)

We bless God for giving us His TORAH, His Law.

By the Law we are convinced we are sinners.
By the Law the penalty for sin is death.
By the Law God provides the penalty for sin that we cannot pay.
By the Law God accepts the now perfect sacrifice for SIN in Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha-mashiach as the Son of God is called in Hebrew).
By the Law those who have applied the blood of Christ to their lives are delivered from the bondage of SIN. (Exodus 12:22)
By the Law those who are saved are enabled (sanctified) so as to live pleasing lives before God. (1 Thessalonians 4:3)
By the Law those who give their lives to Jesus (Yeshua in Hebrew) will be granted God's eternal life.
By the Law those who are given God's eternal life will live with Him in Paradise.

By the Law.
By the Book (the Bible).
Buy the Book and read it.

By the Law, no prayer will be heard by a sinner except the prayer of repentance. Time is very short and it is time for everyone to repent of SIN

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" - Deuteronomy 30:19

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...
Nice , even
close enough is close enough for us to find our way to Him . like prisms on a diamond we all reflect facets of his truths which have been taught to our own hearts. when fit together we are his righteousness.. . if we know his wWord and His Spirit , we will hear him! and only those who hear him will stand on that day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Exactly. Pin, Rbbi and Xuipa are like kids in their secret tree fort, babbling to each other in their made-up language, thinking it makes them special snowflakes.

They don't see themselves as the sad, immature, spiritually hollow people they have become.
it seems they crucified the authors of Love.. Jesus and later his 12 for about the same things you just claim about us.
instead of heeding our warnings to repent .. like Choirloft just ddi say, repent . in repentance is our salvation. yet you throw rocks at salvation/yeshua .

I think it is right about 5 for 5 >> the question is still who really has His oil and enough for a very long night coming! even up to 21-24 1/2 years!( time times and a half time ) even up too 70 more years of destruction or to rebuild his world .. yes . no one is ready by their own ideas .. please prayerfully consider..
JUst read ISA 24.. it has yet to happen.. it will happen!!

Jer 30:7

How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

Rev 8:12

Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.

Zep 3:8

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
Joe 3:2

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Zec 14:2

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Rev 20:8

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

and here a night and a marriage supper like no other ..

Rev 19:5

And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

Rev 19:6

¶
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Rev 19:7

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Rev 19:8

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Rev 19:9

¶
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Rev 19:10

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 19:11

¶
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:12

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:17

¶
And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Rev 19:18

That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

and Who is ready for that wedding night? and that supper of the lamb?
it is already witnessed and it is the Spirit and is law In the Father's courts people.. don't think it won't come.
his Mercy and His law is to bring us ALL to repentance and into agrrement with the Father's laws and
the Father's kingdom and the Father's LIFE and with His Spirit of Life!
that means to come into agreement with him and his Word !
on this site there is around 5 in agreement and a different 5 in a different agreement.
who has his oil is the one who lasts through that last day..

not the ones on this site who wins the little weewee's pissing contests that go on around or at this site and sites like it ..
I seen the big weewee.. ^^^^^^^ it is up there and it's wins!!!!!!!! everyone say OUCH then Buy from Him some Holy oil asap. Everyone will need more of His OIL than you got now...!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-27-2018 at 10:56 AM..

Old 10-27-2018, 10:41 AM

23,153 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Why don't you tell people where to purchase the oil Jesus speaks about in the parable of the ten virgins, how does a person spend his time and money purchasing oil? Where do those wise virgins tell the foolish virgins to purchase oil in order to find their way to the marriage chamber?

Old 10-27-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Why don't you tell people where to purchase the oil Jesus speaks about in the parable of the ten virgins, how does a person spend his time and money purchasing oil? Where do those wise virgins tell the foolish virgins to purchase oil in order to find their way to the marriage chamber?
How to purchase oil.
How to purchase gold refined in a fire.
How to find a pearl of great price and how to purchase the field.

Nobody can guess how to purchase these things if they don't know what they are and where to find them.

If you guess wrong, it will be evident that you are wrong, one cannot purchase the holy spirit and everyone should know that, and so what is the oil being referred to?

If somebody has really purchased the oil, they shouldn't hide it. But people who claim to have the oil but have not purchased it, those people don't have oil because they don't know where to buy it. Claiming to have oil is not the same as actually finding it and purchasing it, and this oil must be purchased in order for one to enter tne marriage chamber.

So let the wise instruct the foolish, let he who has purchased oil reveal his location.

If they can't, then they haven't purchased oil to lead them to the consummation.

Old 10-27-2018, 11:19 AM

it is found in Him and in a covenant relationship with the Father and the son and In spirit of life. to walk your walk follwoing His voice !

ASK HIM FOR THE RELATIONSHIP !! and then obey him !
it isn't about correct enough theology > But of a relationship that sees and hears HIM.. the Good shepherd..

Jesus says!

Rev 3:18

“I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

knock as k seek and you will find..
DON"T ASK ME, ASK HIM . SEEK HIM IN HIS WORD!!! and you will find !!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2018, 11:24 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
it is found in Him and in a covenant relationship with the Father and the son and In spirit of life. to walk your walk follwoing His voice !

ASK HIM FOR THE RELATIONSHIP !! and then obey him !
it isn't about correct enough theology > But of a relationship that sees and hears HIM.. the Good shepherd..

Jesus says!

Rev 3:18

“I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

knock as k seek and you will find..
DON"T ASK ME, ASK HIM . SEEK HIM IN HIS WORD!!! and you will find !!!!!!!!!!
This all sounds very grand, i will ask you again, how is this worked out in your experience. Yes it is our business before you say it isn't. If you want folk to follow your instruction show it by example, otherwise it sounds nothing more than boasting in yourself.

Old 10-27-2018, 11:27 AM

So you don't know where to purchase the oil Jesus talks about, or the gold, but you say you have it. Jesus told us we had to buy it for a reason, and that reason is for you to be able to find the marriage chamber. You keep insinuating that you have the oil that led you to a marriage chamber that others can't find, so again, where did you purchase the oil?

Jesus isn't the answer, Jesus wants you to find the answer, the answer is not Jesus, the answer is on this Earth, and you literally have to spend your real money, and your own time to purchase that oil.

Old 10-27-2018, 11:28 AM

FROM JESUS!! it is a relationship. ask HIm and seek HIM and you will find HIM, who is life .

start in his Word.
faith and trust refined in His fires/ his training and trails.. is the gold..
you can only get it from Him and Father.

nowhere else can you BUY it, but with your LIFE and your Being ..

then will you learn his voice so that he is your shepherd and you follow only his life. and you see or see-k only the way to his life.
then no one elses voice will do . As all other screeching voices demanding we hear them.. will prove to be fools.
just as Abraham sold out.. and left all he knew .. to follow with his whole life and being in faith to the Lord !
e have a relationship of salvation based on faith in His voice and word is true!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-27-2018 at 11:37 AM..

Old 10-27-2018, 11:34 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
FROM JESUS!! it is a relationship. ask HIm and seek HIM and you will find HIM who is life .
I'm asking you like i ask everyone who bangs on about obedience. Jesus taught us to follow him(his way) by abiding in the transforming love of God, that causes us to walk as he did in this world.This is rather too simple for you though by the sounds of it.

Old 10-27-2018, 11:39 AM

10 brides maids, 5 say one thing and 5 says somethng else.. but who will have enough oil for the long night is yet to be determined.
those who Know their God and His voice will be standing when it is over.
i'm done!*
go bug someone else folks.. nothing else here to see and no more weewee contests..

only Jesus has the rod of Iron.. not these guys!
ask Him! the one with the keys of creation who will finish this fight one day!!
don't ask me..
ask His wWord
ask His spirit !
ask HIs Father in his name !

but leave the goofiness here alone.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-27-2018 at 11:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity