U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2018, 12:49 PM

3,671 posts, read 1,544,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Bro, you are all over the place and have refused to address any thing I've mentioned. We are not talking about speaking in tongues or the Spirit coming on the day of Pentecost. Get with the program! Everything is spiritualized when it does not make any sense and fails. It's the last bastion of the ignorant and blind to that which is starring them in the face. I have given you plenty to chew on and you refuse to deal with it.
No I'm not all over the place. I need to lay a foundation so that you can see and understand what we are about to reveal to you.

and speaking in tongue is in Joel. if you can't see it there how would know that JESU is not the Holy Spirit.

if we can open your eyes in one area then we can open your eyes in other things. ... since your eyes are closed to the fact that JESUS is not the Holy Ghost.

Now answer the question if you can see speaking in tongues in Joel then you can see Jesus as the Holy Spirit.

understand, the question is a test of your Spiritual eyes. now answer the question, is "Speaking in Tongues" in Joel 2:28 & 29, a yes or no will do. this will determine if we need to contuine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 12:49 PM

28,023 posts, read 15,113,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
what's the problem can't underst what was said?. when he returned on Pentecost did he come in a body, no, he came in Spirit, so his first of his two fold return was in Spirit, and the final of his two fold return is in his own flesh and bone body as he left in.

understand now? our God return is a two fold return. get it now?..... (smile)...... LOL.
No one takes you seriously....lmao!...

Old 11-06-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It's like you are a Hindu or a Muslim quoting scripture and promises made to converts of Judaism who were indwelled with power.

While many people claim the power and indwelling of the spirit of Pentecost, not one has any of the powerful gifts.

What does all those promises have to do with you?

You read a promise spoken to a Gentile convert to Judaism and you assume that promise is to you when you aren't practicing the same religion as Christ walked in......You are standing outside of the religion Jesus walked in when you refuse to practice the same religion and yet here you are quoting promises to those Gentiles who converted to the religion of Christ as if they pertained to you..........Christians claim a Passover lamb when they refuse Passover, but what is more bizarre is for them to reject Pentecost and then assume that they have the gift given to people who loved and kept Pentecost.......If you have the power of the holy spirit, I have people who need a healing, I have two family members dying right now, should I tell them that I have found a person indwelled with the power of the holy spirit quoting promises saying,'' I will never leave you?'

That was spoken to people indwelled with the power of Pentecost, people who practiced and accepted the worship system of Christ.
Hannibal Flavius, you may attempt to answer the question, do you see "Speaking in tongues" in Joel 2:28 & 29 yes or no.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:51 PM

5,199 posts, read 2,549,570 times
Quote:
Where does it say his RETURN is two fold or twice or any other similar phrase? You and your manipulations are a joke and that is why 2000 years have passed and you guys are still failing to make any sense. After the fact rationalization of ambiguous verses filled in by devotees to a false belief system. Grow up and face reality!
There is nothing wrong with speculating, so when speculations prove wrong that does Not make the Bible as wrong.
The Bible is Not a false belief system, but as Jesus said at Matthew 7:21-23 MANY would come ' in his name ' but prove false. So, it is Not that the teachings of Jesus that are false, but wrong calculations are wrong.
The ' returning ' glory time of Matthew 25:31-33 is ahead of us, and it is one return.

As far as the 2,000 years: Please keep in mind Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 because never before in history has the 'good news of God's kingdom' of Daniel 2:44 been proclaimed on such a vast international global scale as being done right now.
Even modern technology has made possible rapid Bible translation so that people now in remote areas of Earth now have Scripture in their own mother tongue or native languages. This means we are at the ' final phase ' of that spiritual work.
So, that means we are nearing the ' final signal ', so to speak, of 1st Thess. 5:2-3 when the ' powers that be ' will be saying, " Peace and Security..." which will prove to be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14.
That is when Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.
This is why we are all invited to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Come and bring the benefits of Rev. 22:2 to Earth when mankind will see the return of the Genesis " Tree of Life " for the purpose of ' healing ' for earth's nations.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:53 PM

5,199 posts, read 2,549,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I find if we continue reading after Matthew 16:28 to Matthew 17:9 we can clearly see the Transfiguration was a VISION.
So, the Transfiguration VISION happened ' before ' Pentecost.
In the VISION Moses and Elijah represent the old Law and Prophets. Both pointed to Christ.
So, instead of such past Prophets, now God would be speaking through His Son Jesus.
So, Peter (2 Peter 1:16,19) and John (John 1:14) because they saw the Transfiguration VISION they saw a preview, or a coming attraction about the 'glorious' coming time, Not of Pentecost, but future time of Matthew 25:31-33 when Jesus comes in Kingdom glory at this coming ' time of separation ' to take place on Earth.

Plus, Jesus gave his followers the illustration found at Luke 19:11-15 where Jesus, as the Nobleman, would first go away to a far country (Heaven) before he would later return in kingdom glory of Daniel 2:44 ahead of us.
Until the ' day dawns ' of Proverbs 4:18.
P.S. My reference of Proverbs 4:18 "day' was in connection to Peter at 2 Peter 1:19

Old 11-06-2018, 12:54 PM

Shiloh1, and Hannibal Flavius, are you still here? a simple yes or no is need.

if you don't or can't see "Speaking in tongues" in Joel 2:28 & 29 just say so.

But We will show you.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
P.S. My reference of Proverbs 4:18 "day' was in connection to Peter at 2 Peter 1:19

Old 11-06-2018, 12:58 PM

14,949 posts, read 5,018,160 times
Quote:
Hannibal Flavius, you may attempt to answer the question, do you see "Speaking in tongues" in Joel 2:28 & 29 yes or no.
LOL, many religions speak in tongues, I spoke in tongues for 40 years thinking my gibberish was proof, but those people at Pentecost were speaking in known languages, and when they spoke, they spoke in their own tongue and the listener heard it in his own tongue.

You are going to give proof that you can speak in tongues? That is not proof, and the power those dicsiples recieved was beyond tongues, they raised the dead, and it was given them the power to literally ask anything without any doubt.

Christianity has as mucb claim on a holy spirit as any other religion that says the same.

The first church began as just thousands of people while today we have freaking 100's of MILLIONS claiming to have the power of the holy spirit of Shavuot, and not one has any power, but what makes this so bizarre is their claiming a power from a holy day they teach against, only in Christianity......

Try being honest with yourself, you really think you have some kind of power?

Old 11-06-2018, 01:03 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,648,222 times
Quote:
No I'm not all over the place. I need to lay a foundation so that you can see and understand what we are about to reveal to you.

and speaking in tongue is in Joel. if you can't see it there how would know that JESU is not the Holy Spirit.

if we can open your eyes in one area then we can open your eyes in other things. ... since your eyes are closed to the fact that JESUS is not the Holy Ghost.

Now answer the question if you can see speaking in tongues in Joel then you can see Jesus as the Holy Spirit.

understand, the question is a test of your Spiritual eyes. now answer the question, is "Speaking in Tongues" in Joel 2:28 & 29, a yes or no will do. this will determine if we need to contuine.

Get over yourself! Your points don't make any sense. I have heard them before. You have nothing new to reveal. What you fail to see is that your 'test' is irrelevant.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:03 PM

4,697 posts, read 1,230,394 times
Quote:
Do you guys even read the Bible? He left and the NT said he would return, not just in spirit but physically and that this return would be soon, near, at the door. The human mind is really a tragic mesh of bias, rationalization, and obfuscation. I know exactly who I am making fun of - I used be this messed up with fairy tales until truth and reading properly lead me to the realization that this return is a failure. Give me truth rather than comfort. If you want the comfort over reality then by all means keep up the manipulations to make it all work out.
you haven't been reading enough t know that we are to wait for him.. because his intent was and is to gather to the nations..

Zec 14:1

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Zec 14:2

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Zec 14:3

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zec 14:4

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Zec 14:5

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Zec 14:6

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

Zec 14:7

But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

Zec 14:8

And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

Zec 14:9

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

and that is one such coming of th eLord.. when the mountains melt like wax before him..

and this is the same day
Zep 3:8

“Therefore wait for Me,” says the LORD,
“Until the day I rise up for plunder;[fn]
My determination is to gather the nations
To My assembly of kingdoms,
To pour on them My indignation,
All My fierce anger;
All the earth shall be devoured
With the fire of My jealousy.

have you seen this day ?

Zep 3:6

“I have cut off nations,
Their fortresses are devastated;
I have made their streets desolate,
With none passing by.
Their cities are destroyed;
There is no one, no inhabitant.

NO inhabitant in most of the nations
zip !!

have you seen that day yet?
NO sir.. maybe you should keep reading

have you seen this day yet ISA 24? . it is a different day ?

does the earth wobble like a drunkard yet ?
NO not yet.. but it will.. oh yes it will !

and is there a place where his righteous are singing in the fires ? in the west even..?

they will Be safely hidding in" Tabernacles of the righteous " Psa 118:15

The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
Psa 118:16

The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

these tabernacles of the righteous are surrounded by the fire of God and
while the windows of heaven are opened.. probably meaning our atmosphere is gone and why so many die in the streets of "the nations..."

have you seen any of these days yet?
and you know for sure they will never come right?

These very different days will come on one day the earth will be devistated and on another day he will gather the nations on another day and that has always been his intention from ancient times and ancient prophesy even!

oh I know the church has their rapture ideas.. yet don't understand his feast and even what a tabernacles of the righteous means.. nor do they understand the fires of God.
but they will learn ,
the next question is but will you learn ?

remember in Mathew 24 .. Jesus keeps saying all these things will keep happening and " the end is not yet" then more stuff happens that hasn't happened yet ..
"but the end is not yet " .. and keeps saying it and how much stuff has to happen that has not happened yet? like if it required the atomic bombs and and that hadn't happened until relatively recent times. because even in ISA 24 talks about what can only be " the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously" . is that word for treachery be another way of saying the " the dealers in Terrorisms have dealt in terrorism? Yes the terrorist have dealt in terrorism" and it goes on to saY THAT have devastated the whole world!

then it says ... read it again sir!

Isa 24:17

Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

Isa 24:18

And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

Isa 24:19

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Isa 24:20

The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Isa 24:21

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

Isa 24:22

And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Isa 24:23

Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

that has two different days hidding in it... one total earth devastation and another where he gathers the nations ..it is a different day WHICH HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.. NEITHER HAS !
and the stars in the sky and the blood moons and eclipses they were telling us his people things!
the stars still are speaking to anyone listening.. just like the Maji/ Ancients found him in his cradle!!

for all listening to his spirit..

these things haven't happened yet.. but Jesus clearly tells them and as he told us ( both old and new testamwent ) that it was a long process and that we must wait for him to rise up to gather the nations to a final battle ..!
or you must meet him in his " tabernacles of the righteous" where the church might want to believe that they get "raptured" to .. but might have to get there themselves and go through the walls of fire which surround it ..

they will hear his voice in the these giant walls of fire... like the tongues of fire ... THEY tabernacles of fire..

SO until those places come, and as a fire covers his people.. he does not come and you will not find him!

But he will come as a fire to cover and change his people.
I do have bit of Good news , it seems most of the USA will be covered in at least one tabernacle( see my page for a drawing of a dream a boy in Canada had) .... there is just way too many people he loves dearly here in the USA and they are his heart and his soul and all His rewards from the Father gave him for his death TO save AL MEN........HIAS GIFTS WERE THE BEST OF THE BEST... are here now.. remember "for the Joy set before him" that is about family and people and lands the Father gave him as rewards for dying on the cross!! And the Father gave him the Best of the Best !!
Those are his gifts to protect. He cannot lose them they are his family ( ISA 54 , yes He has seed ). So He will protect what he loves and those who wait patiently for Him and trust in him only. but yes he is a man, a son of a king and also an Aleph/ Attalus and he has somethings he intends to protect!
but no the days he tells men about it both old and new testament have not come yet ! and neither have the tabernacles which will cover everything he loves and cherishes most ..
and hopefully we all will be one of those things He loves and cherishes most!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-06-2018 at 01:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity