U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-31-2018, 02:48 PM
 
20,421 posts, read 9,840,546 times
Reputation: 1678

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You cannot look Jesus in the face with all that hate towards assumed sinners in your heart. Your bible worship as blinded you from seeing Jesus in all those you condemn. You feed on the letter to condemn anything that does not look like you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-31-2018, 02:56 PM
 
5,441 posts, read 4,870,438 times
Reputation: 1126
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You cannot look Jesus in the face with all that hate towards assumed sinners in your heart. Your bible worship as blinded you from seeing Jesus in all those you condemn.You feed of the letter to condemn anything that does not look like you.
Your diatribe is also a false accusation. Truth is, I hate what God hates, which is sin. We love sinners, however, and don't want them damned for eternity because the wages of sin is death. As Jesus said, "repent or you will likewise perish". The truth I love and Jesus is truth; but, you don't love Jesus as I said earlier because you detest His recorded words found in Scripture. You cannot say you love Jesus all the while denigrating His recorded words found in the Bible. Impossible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 02:59 PM
Status: "6' - 220" (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
25,856 posts, read 13,436,135 times
Reputation: 11686
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Your diatribe is also a false accusation. Truth is, I hate what God hates, which is sin. We love sinners, however, and don't want them damned for eternity because the wages of sin is death. As Jesus said, "repent or you will likewise perish". The truth I love and Jesus is truth; but, you don't love Jesus as I said earlier because you detest His recorded words found in Scripture. You cannot say you love Jesus all the while denigrating His recorded words found in the Bible. Impossible.
Not only possible, but easy. Easy for anyone possessed of a modicum of education, intelligence and common sense.

I'm sorry for your lack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 03:05 PM
 
Location: New England
32,239 posts, read 21,123,632 times
Reputation: 2280
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Your diatribe is also a false accusation. Truth is, I hate what God hates, which is sin. We love sinners, however, and don't want them damned for eternity because the wages of sin is death. As Jesus said, "repent or you will likewise perish". The truth I love and Jesus is truth; but, you don't love Jesus as I said earlier because you detest His recorded words found in Scripture. You cannot say you love Jesus all the while denigrating His recorded words found in the Bible. Impossible.
God hates nothing, you hate because you do not know God, you love the hate in the bible and believe it is God behind it, then justify you hate and condemnation of sinner by it it, because in your sin conscious mind YOUR Father not Jesus" hates sinners. You hate Jesus and everything he represents, your posts are testimony of this.

Or do you, you bible worshipper presume upon the wealth of his sweetness and upon his patience and upon the place that he gave to you, and do not know that the sweetness of God brings conversion to you?

Noe on yer bike you hater of all the loveliness of Jesus Christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 03:15 PM
 
5,441 posts, read 4,870,438 times
Reputation: 1126
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
God hates nothing, you hate because you do not know God, you love the hate in the bible and believe it is God behind it, then justify you hate and condemnation of sinner by it it, because in your sin conscious mind YOUR Father not Jesus" hates sinners. You hate Jesus and everything he represents, your posts are testimony of this.

Or do you, you bible worshipper presume upon the wealth of his sweetness and upon his patience and upon the place that he gave to you, and do not know that the sweetness of God brings conversion to you?
It's because you hate God's Word that makes you think that God doesn't hate sin. You love your sin, so therefore you hate God. You can't serve God and sin too. It's one or the other.

Proverbs 8
13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 03:16 PM
 
4,261 posts, read 1,630,100 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You cannot look Jesus in the face with all that hate towards assumed sinners in your heart. Your bible worship as blinded you from seeing Jesus in all those you condemn.You feed of the letter to condemn anything that does not look like you.

Actually the bible itself is a 2 edged sword. It is clear on what God will not accept. They hated that truth in Jesus' day as well. In the darkness the world lives in they murdered-Jesus, apostles and Christians. The world hate' the truth to this day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 03:25 PM
 
20,421 posts, read 9,840,546 times
Reputation: 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Your diatribe is also a false accusation. Truth is, I hate what God hates, which is sin. We love sinners, however, and don't want them damned for eternity because the wages of sin is death. As Jesus said, "repent or you will likewise perish". The truth I love and Jesus is truth; but, you don't love Jesus as I said earlier because you detest His recorded words found in Scripture. You cannot say you love Jesus all the while denigrating His recorded words found in the Bible. Impossible.
When you condemn people, you are not following in the footsteps of Christ Jesus.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Actually the bible itself is a 2 edged sword. It is clear on what God will not accept. They hated that truth in Jesus' day as well. In the darkness the world lives in they murdered-Jesus, apostles and Christians. The world hate' the truth to this day.
What is clear is that man desires to be autonomous having the "freewill" to accept or reject, which provides them with the power over God and his desire for ALL humanity, not just your small flock or sect that deviates from the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 03:40 PM
 
Location: WV and Eastport, ME
11,195 posts, read 11,008,541 times
Reputation: 7421
According to the posting guidelines for the Christianity forum, accusing a person who professes to be a Christian of not being one is grounds for moderator action, which might include an infraction for a "personal attack."

It seems abundantly obvious that saying a professed Christian doesn't love Jesus or saying that a professed Christian hates the Bible must surely qualify. If we see this again, we will be forced to take action.

Everyone is welcome to post in these forums, and all Christians can expect to have their beliefs respected. You may not like every single thing that is posted, but you should be able to post here without fearing that your love for Jesus or your respect for the Bible will be questioned.

A little common courtesy and mutual respect is all that it takes for us to have a good forum for discussion.

__________________
Moderator posts are in RED.
City-Data Terms of Service: http://www.city-data.com/terms.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 03:42 PM
 
11,270 posts, read 8,443,069 times
Reputation: 20477
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I think a good sign that you have entered the kingdom is you begin to see the world and every situation in it how Christ did.

Do you not say, 'After four months the harvest comes?' Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and behold the fields that are white and are ready to harvest even now.

He saw it here present rather than coming. He saw the blind seeing, he saw the deaf hearing, he saw the unlovely loved, the broken hearted healed and so it was.
I agree we are already living eternity - it's forever.
Do you believe you are already in heaven, in this world where we live?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 03:55 PM
 
Location: Canada
5,880 posts, read 2,385,088 times
Reputation: 5341
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Because i don't join you in the condemnation of that you assume sin and who you are assumed are condemned sinners?. You hate Jesus and everything he represents of the Father. You love sin and cannot stop looking at it, being mindful of it and talking about it. Now on yer bike you Jesus scoffing bible worshipper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You cannot look Jesus in the face with all that hate towards assumed sinners in your heart. Your bible worship as blinded you from seeing Jesus in all those you condemn.You feed of the letter to condemn anything that does not look like you.
Both posts above speak the truth about the teachings of Jesus. Well done @ pcamps

Fire and damnation went by the wayside, and the New Testament pretty well explains WHY God sent Jesus to speak/minister to the flock . One doesn't earn the right to enter Heaven by giving lip service without actions that demonstrate.In other words, It's not WHAT YOU SAY.. IT'S WHAT you DO during YOUR PATH OF LIFE ..

It's what is in your HEART that speaks of your soul when it comes to "Judgement Day" and YES, God sent Jesus when he realized Human's were unable to be perfect! There had to be a path of forgiveness for souls!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top