Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 11:43 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
many of Christians have had a Damascus road experience. I had one, many of years ago when I was in my early 30's, I was on the Road to speak at a another church during a sundy school night. and while speaking, the Lord Jesus didn't blind me as he did with Saul, but he exposed me as he did Saul. he allowed me to have an out of body experience and I was standing next to the Lord Jesus, there in the church.

while speaking, I, meaning the real me, the spirit, step dackward from my flesh body. I heard myself speaking. and without looking around I knew the Lord Jesus was standing next to me in spirit, on my left side. I never look directly in his derection, and we both never say a word, but what was happening before us both, spoke all that was needed to say.

I was lying in what I was saying at that time on the subject I was speaking on. (in spirit), as soon as I heard myself, (in flesh), I, (in spirit) cried out and said, that's a lie. but no one in the audience heard me in spirit, but in the flesh they was saying things like "amen", "you know you're right" ... ect.... and in spirit I saying that's a lie. it looked like everything I was saying in the flesh was a lie, and the spirit pointed out the lie.

The audience was livid, urging me on in the flesh. but in the spirit I was so hurt seeing me and the audience falling for a lie.

but I realized, they was believing the same lie I was believing in, hence the "Amens" and "you know you're right".

I was so ashamed of myself. I couldn't wait to get back into my body so I could stop lying. my shame was as saul's equivalent of blindness. and when the Lord did allow me to enter back into my body again, I quickly shut down my speech, and made an end to the topic I was speaking on. I went home, and felt empty. and that day was my turning point. I asked God to teach me from now on. and it was painful at first because I was so indoctrinated with what man had taught me.

God was tough on me, but fair, because I was so deeply indoctrinated with what man had taught me. it took a while to get all that mess out of me as with Paul I had to start from stratch, and God build me, not re-built, but built me from the ground up. I had to learn all over again. the Lord Jesus took me, and enrolled me into his School of Higher Learning. and my teacher is the Holy Spirit.

and yes, I'm still learning, as with my brother, the apostle, Paul, I have not yet attain, nor yet perfect, but striving (see Philippians 3:12-14), this is where I AM at... (smile). I will not sit here and say I know everything about God, because I don't. I will only speak what is taught me. that's why I'm not moved on certian topic by men. no, not stubbon, but when truth is not spoken, and a lie is, I just don't like to lie anymore.

that Damascus road experience broke me from lying, (NOT KNOWINGLY).
So, you saw him on your left, which automatically puts you standing on his right?
Yet, you spoke as a goat who was standing on his left, not being in your right mind.

Goats bleat when distressed, especially when communicating with other goats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 11:57 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,243,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
So, you saw him on your left, which automatically puts you standing on his right?
Yet, you spoke as goat who was standing on his left, not being in your right mind?

first get it right, (you said I saw him), I knew he was on my left side. second, (you said it automatically made me on his right), no, I put no one no where, I was aware he was on my left. third, (you said, I spoke as goat), I didn't ssay that you did. fourth (you said I spoke not being in my right mind), I didn't say that. fifth, (you said, Goats bleat when distressed, especially when communicating with other goats). you said, I didn't.

my conclusion, you speak as a goat, are you a goat? .... don't lie....

Old 11-06-2018, 12:17 PM

one other thing Jerwade, I glad you brought this up me being on the LORD JESUS Right side. ....... I never thouth about that. for his SHEEP will in that day be on his RIGHT, thanks. ..

Old 11-06-2018, 12:49 PM

23,130 posts, read 10,431,246 times
Quote:
first get it right, (you said I saw him), I knew he was on my left side. second, (you said it automatically made me on his right), no, I put no one no where, I was aware he was on my left. third, (you said, I spoke as goat), I didn't ssay that you did. fourth (you said I spoke not being in my right mind), I didn't say that. fifth, (you said, Goats bleat when distressed, especially when communicating with other goats). you said, I didn't.

Everyone is made up of a goat who wants to go his own way by the desires of his flesh, and a sheep who desires to follow the will of the spirit.

The goat being divided is a division that is spoken of in many ways in many books, but since Christians don't know what the holy days are appointed to do, they don't see the division in the wheat and the tares, the division of Lazarus and the rich man, the division of the waters, the division of the servant being cut in half, the division of the two men in a bed, the division of the two women.

It is kingdom against kingdom because flesh fights against the spirit as one eye against the other, 12 ribs against 12 ribs as we are all two kingdoms that divide us.

If the goat is separated from the sheep, it means that all our evil imaginations will be taken away.

Old 11-06-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
If the goat is separated from the sheep, it means that all our evil imaginations will be taken away.

Old 11-06-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
many of Christians have had a Damascus road experience. I had one, many of years ago when I was in my early 30's, I was on the Road to speak at a another church during a sundy school night. and while speaking, the Lord Jesus didn't blind me as he did with Saul, but he exposed me as he did Saul. he allowed me to have an out of body experience and I was standing next to the Lord Jesus, there in the church.

while speaking, I, meaning the real me, the spirit, step dackward from my flesh body. I heard myself speaking. and without looking around I knew the Lord Jesus was standing next to me in spirit, on my left side. I never look directly in his derection, and we both never say a word, but what was happening before us both, spoke all that was needed to say.

I was lying in what I was saying at that time on the subject I was speaking on. (in spirit), as soon as I heard myself, (in flesh), I, (in spirit) cried out and said, that's a lie. but no one in the audience heard me in spirit, but in the flesh they was saying things like "amen", "you know you're right" ... ect.... and in spirit I saying that's a lie. it looked like everything I was saying in the flesh was a lie, and the spirit pointed out the lie.

The audience was livid, urging me on in the flesh. but in the spirit I was so hurt seeing me and the audience falling for a lie.

but I realized, they was believing the same lie I was believing in, hence the "Amens" and "you know you're right".

I was so ashamed of myself. I couldn't wait to get back into my body so I could stop lying. my shame was as saul's equivalent of blindness. and when the Lord did allow me to enter back into my body again, I quickly shut down my speech, and made an end to the topic I was speaking on. I went home, and felt empty. and that day was my turning point. I asked God to teach me from now on. and it was painful at first because I was so indoctrinated with what man had taught me.

God was tough on me, but fair, because I was so deeply indoctrinated with what man had taught me. it took a while to get all that mess out of me as with Paul I had to start from stratch, and God build me, not re-built, but built me from the ground up. I had to learn all over again. the Lord Jesus took me, and enrolled me into his School of Higher Learning. and my teacher is the Holy Spirit.

and yes, I'm still learning, as with my brother, the apostle, Paul, I have not yet attain, nor yet perfect, but striving (see Philippians 3:12-14), this is where I AM at... (smile). I will not sit here and say I know everything about God, because I don't. I will only speak what is taught me. that's why I'm not moved on certian topic by men. no, not stubbon, but when truth is not spoken, and a lie is, I just don't like to lie anymore.

that Damascus road experience broke me from lying, (NOT KNOWINGLY).
Quote:
Yet, you spoke as a goat who was standing on his left, not being in your right mind.

Quote:

Quote:
one other thing Jerwade, I glad you brought this up me being on the LORD JESUS Right side. ....... I never thouth about that. for his SHEEP will in that day be on his RIGHT, thanks. ..
If you were lying, then you were not in your right mind. And it doesn't matter where you think you were standing.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Matthew 25:31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:32 "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 25:40 "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

as the TEMPTATIONS sang, "it's Just my imagination". running away...... LOL, LOL.

Old 11-06-2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Everyone is made up of a goat who wants to go his own way by the desires of his flesh, and a sheep who desires to follow the will of the spirit.

The goat being divided is a division that is spoken of in many ways in many books, but since Christians don't know what the holy days are appointed to do, they don't see the division in the wheat and the tares, the division of Lazarus and the rich man, the division of the waters, the division of the servant being cut in half, the division of the two men in a bed, the division of the two women.

It is kingdom against kingdom because flesh fights against the spirit as one eye against the other, 12 ribs against 12 ribs as we are all two kingdoms that divide us.

Quote:
Quote:
Matthew 25:31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:32 "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 25:40 "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:41 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

as the TEMPTATIONS sang, "it's Just my imagination". running away...... LOL, LOL.
If you plow the fields of your own mind, you won't have to be concerned with the tares.

Old 11-06-2018, 08:02 PM

It is kingdom against kingdom, nation against nation as the Northern kingdom is against the southern, there are two kingdoms of Israel, two nations against each other and these are Ephraim and Judah, flesh and spirit respectively. This is taught throughout the New Testament. Galatians teaches you that you are Ishmael and Isaac, Esau and Jacob, Cain and Abel, flesh and spirit as kingdom against kingdom, nation against nation.

This is what Jesus is always explaining in everything he says, YOU are the kingdom of heaven in body, soul, and spirit, and your soul decides between two minds and this is evident.

If you want to sin, the spirit tells you not to do it but we all know you are going to do it because you are a freaking goat.

There you are between two nations, two kingdoms, and whatever you do, you have decided as 3, as water, blood, and spirit.

OF COURSE HE IS GOING TO DIVIDE THE NATIONS.

Old 11-06-2018, 08:49 PM

The goat.

What happens to the goat in the day of division?

On the day you die, Messiah will stand upon your head and you will cleave in two with half of you falling to the North while the other half cleaves to the south. There you will be divided in half when you see him, THE GOAT.

You will hear the sound of chains and feel the wind slap against your face in a violent manner, and then you will see the angel with the chain wrapped around the goat, and the goat will be taken away from you to be locked up in prison.

The sacrifice.

You cut a sacrifice in half right down the middle of the rib cage in the great division, and between these two halves, God will walk.

The division of your waters.

Your waters standing on end as walls divided.

Supposedly, all your sins are cast into the sea, and if you walk dryshod through the sea, it's because what was under the sea has been exposed. There you are divided in two, you in the valley.

There you are, O Mount of Olives, before the Lord you shall be divided in a violent upheaval as a mountain has been cut in two, and you will be in that valley of escape, what are you O mountain? Before the Lord, you shall become a plain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity