Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2018, 08:02 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I would say he has shared his point of view since he tends to only chastise people who do not hold to a fundamentalist perspective of the Bible. He’s a self-professed non-Christian (I have my doubts) who appears to be fine with those who argue for the validity of an inerrant and infallible Bible while seeming to be offended by some who argue against it.

In other words, if he’s not a fundamentalist Christian (?) he is highly sympathetic to their agenda for some reason and wishes to silence those who are not
I have gathered that and this is not the first time i have questioned him on chastising posters while at the same time not being open enough to share his view, which he obviously does have one. The day always declares it anyway.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:10 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I have gathered that and this is not the first time i have questioned him on chastising posters while at the same time not being open enough to share his view, which he obviously does have one. The day always declares it anyway.
Wannabe cult leader, please provide examples of him chastising people or please quit trolling. Now, run and tell that!

Old 12-08-2018, 08:14 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:

As I see it, as well.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
As I see it, as well.
Weirdo. Miss Hepburn has asked that we address the topic, instead of using this forum as your personal chat room.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Wannabe cult leader, please provide examples of him chastising people or please quit trolling. Now, run and tell that!
You are the one i am talking about, like i said give your point of view or find a topic that you are willing to do so. Or apply to be a moderator, hang on,err, no, you give moderating a bad name. You are here to be mischievious, just like everyone's favorite fundy on here is.

Camps the cult leader (Following of 2 , my 2 little dogs).

Old 12-08-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Weirdo. Miss Hepburn has asked that we address the topic, instead of using this forum as your personal chat room.
In othewords although you think you are pretending to be neutral the day will always declare you are not. You are ensnared by your own words.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:22 AM

Quote:
You are the one i am talking about, like i said give your point of view or find a topic that you are willing to do so. Or apply to be a moderator, hang on,err, no, you give moderating a bad name. You are here to be mischievious, just like everyone's favorite fundy on here is.

Camps the cult leader (Following of 2 , my 2 little dogs).
You're an internet weirdo, who's probably not suppose to give out Halloween candy.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
You're an internet weirdo, who's probably not suppose to give out Halloween candy.
Like i said, this is coming out your own heart.

I cannot trust anyone who is not open and honest on an open forum. How quickly did you turn to being insulting because you were challenged about sitting on the fence.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:25 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Default Do Christians and the Bible give our Father a bad name?

Miss H, I would say it's not Christians (for the most part) that give God a bad name, but some Christian dogma certainly does.

Among the worst culprits, in my opinion:

Eternal Torment
Penal Substitution theory of Atonement
Original Sin
The inerrancy and infallibility of the Bible, which some Christian use to undergird the idea that God is a God of wrath and vengeance.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Like i said, this is coming out your own heart.

I cannot trust anyone who is not open and honest on an open forum.
I don't know how to be anymore honest or what exactly you're wanting from me. I don't believe you're suppose to be handing out Halloween candy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity