U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 03:31 PM

20,378 posts, read 9,822,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Separation happens to be the problem, the problem being is that Jews can't except lawlessness and paganism. Christians separated themselves from Jews when they converted to a religion a Jew can't be a part of, and while love sounds nice, this separation has a proven track recorded of division so heinous as to have persecuted and killed millions of Jews in the last 2000 years because Christians separated, and because Christianity has historically shown hate instead of love for 2000 years. Christianity has not suddenly arrived because so many people speak of love, their actions of love have long been proven with persecution and death because the people of God wouldn't stop following God.

Saying God is done with religion doesn't fix the division, and the division will always bring actions of hate, division isolates the people of God from the whole world.

Those first disciples showed love and unity, that hasn't been true for 2000 years, and we can see what that division has done in the last 2000 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
No one said God was done with religion, I don't think. I'm saying God didn't implement religion to begin with, and certainly never sanctioned one religion over any other. But, that doesn't mean God can't be found in religion, just like God can be found in science and math and literature and art and music and anything else humanity partakes in. But, you are correct, just saying that no religion is God's religion doesn't fix the division. But when people act on that understanding by allowing others to seek connection to God in their own way, without condemnation, some of the division can heal.
Quote:
God did choose one religion over the other when he wrote down and recorded his religion. That doesn't mean people in all other religions are doomed, it simply means that other religions and other people are not under the specific covenant of Israel where Christianity claimed their foundation. Those first Gentiles rejected all other religions to follow God's religion.

That is no longer the case, and because Christians no longer want to join Jews in God's religion, the world is set against anyone who keeps God's religion. This division that breeds hatred is not some long past thing, it was in my own father's time when the holocaust happened, and the German people deceived with the words of Martin Luther.

Team Jesus is a good example of the problem, they think Jews are in need, and they think they are the cure for the Jews when they aren't even in God's religion, they are the one's who need conversion, not Jews. This division occurs because Christianity is separated from God's religion, and Christianity needs to rationalize their religion by bringing down God's religion.
Quote:
Says a plethora of people about a plethora of religions.
Religion was, and is a creation of man from his own beliefs and perceptions.
And, it has been man's religion which separates humanity into various sects.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2018, 03:37 PM

40,053 posts, read 26,730,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

Old 11-03-2018, 04:06 PM

14,794 posts, read 4,966,211 times
Quote:
I say there is one God who spoke through men to give his word and there is one religion. I understand that many Christians no longer believe the bible is the word of God, but I bet Team Jesus trying to convert Jews believe it is still the word of God.

There are many Christians who don't agree that the bible is not the word of God and yet they still have some kind of claim on Jesus when this doesn't make common sense. If you debunk the word of God, there are no longer prophesies showing a Messiah, and if you show a lawless pagan Messiah, it debunks Jesus altogether and takes him out of the running, and it's not really fair for people to debunk the word of God to then still make a claim on what they have proven wrong.......Christians today can be taken as seriously as any Atheist or any other religion because they are outside of God's religion.

Team Jesus thinks they are in the religion of God also, but they are not, and what they do proves they are not. They are outside looking in, and they assume they have an opinion when they really don't......I am not trying to insult anyone but the majority of Christians talking about the bible every day really have no dog in the race, and any opinion they have is not based on reality just like every Christians claims to be under the new covenant of Jeremiah 31 when in fact, it has nothing to do with them and the written covenant proves this, Christians can't quote Jeremiah 31 as if they are Israel to where somebody could take them serious because that covenant is only for Ephraim and Judah and while Gentiles were adopted through Ephraim in the beginning, that is no longer true today, and it hasn't been true for 2000 years.

Old 11-03-2018, 05:39 PM

15,906 posts, read 8,167,734 times
Quote:
I say there is one God who spoke through men to give his word and there is one religion. I understand that many Christians no longer believe the bible is the word of God, but I bet Team Jesus trying to convert Jews believe it is still the word of God.

There are many Christians who don't agree that the bible is not the word of God and yet they still have some kind of claim on Jesus when this doesn't make common sense. If you debunk the word of God, there are no longer prophesies showing a Messiah, and if you show a lawless pagan Messiah, it debunks Jesus altogether and takes him out of the running, and it's not really fair for people to debunk the word of God to then still make a claim on what they have proven wrong.......Christians today can be taken as seriously as any Atheist or any other religion because they are outside of God's religion.

Team Jesus thinks they are in the religion of God also, but they are not, and what they do proves they are not. They are outside looking in, and they assume they have an opinion when they really don't......I am not trying to insult anyone but the majority of Christians talking about the bible every day really have no dog in the race, and any opinion they have is not based on reality just like every Christians claims to be under the new covenant of Jeremiah 31 when in fact, it has nothing to do with them and the written covenant proves this, Christians can't quote Jeremiah 31 as if they are Israel to where somebody could take them serious because that covenant is only for Ephraim and Judah and while Gentiles were adopted through Ephraim in the beginning, that is no longer true today, and it hasn't been true for 2000 years.
I don’t have anything to say about “Team Jesus” beyond what I’ve slready said.

I can see the Jewish Messiah is important to you Hanni. What is the Messiah’s purpose and why is it important to you, personally? Keep it simple, if you can.

Old 11-03-2018, 05:58 PM

20,378 posts, read 9,822,083 times
Quote:
Quote:
I say there is one God who spoke through men to give his word and there is one religion.
The main religions or theologies throughout the world say the same thing?
And they all have their own reasons for making that claim.

Personally, I don't agree with any of them for the most part.

Old 11-03-2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
I don’t have anything to say about “Team Jesus” beyond what I’ve slready said.

I can see the Jewish Messiah is important to you Hanni. What is the Messiah’s purpose and why is it important to you, personally? Keep it simple, if you can.
Me.

Old 11-03-2018, 07:53 PM

You

Old 11-03-2018, 08:24 PM

The Messiah represents what is in you, thus, you need a new Adam in the make up of the creature you are. You have to decide to die and be born again, to me, these are not just general sayings, but that a new creature is actually being formed, not in general, there is a plan, a 7 year plan. You think your world can't change and what is, is what is.

That is not true, there are spirits inside you, real live people who have lived as you live now and they speak to you but a door has been closed, and you don't realize that you are not alone until that door would be opened, and that is what happens when God gives you power in the two witnesses that you are. Those vain spirits are now heard, a door opened and you will pray for it to be closed.

One Question.

Was Jesus an individual who lived his own life who claims to be inside people like a guiding spirit?

People actually claim that a man lived and that man has become his own individual inside people like a person is two separate people...........

Jesus said that the helper would be sent in his name, other individuals would come in his name, and I tell you that these are the kings of the East whog have lived a life just like Jesus lived, and who have now come to be guiding spirits, after all, that is what we are talking about.

Are there really spirits?

Does Jesus really claim to be a man who lived, and then he became a guiding spirit?

Who are the people who make up the helper who go out to millions of people to be guiding spirits?

You, you will be a guiding spirit whether you be a plain soldier, or you be a General, and there are many levels in between, perhaps you will go into the mind of an ape named lucy in another world to become the mother of all who are born aware, lol. Just saying, All God does is increase his own spirit, he plants a seed, just one, and that seed is taken by many to bearfruit until it spreads and spreads that God has multiplied himself with one seed.

It is such a thing taken for granted that one person would live and die to then become a part of a different person............It is what it is, and it is taken for granted for what it is. A man lived and died and then entered other living people, but Jesus is just the new Adam, he is not the first.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-03-2018 at 08:41 PM..

Old 11-03-2018, 08:38 PM

32,224 posts, read 21,101,518 times
Quote:
The Messiah represents what is in you, thus, you need a new Adam in the make up of the creature you are. You have to decide to die and be born again, to me, these are not just general sayings, but that a new creature is actually being formed, not in general, there is a plan, a 7 year plan. You think your world can't change and what is, is what is.

That is not true, there are spirits inside you, real live people who have lived as you live now and they speak to you but a door has been closed, and you don't realize that you are not alone until that door would be opened, and that is what happens when God gives you power in the two witnesses that you are. Those vain spirits are now heard, a door opened and you will pray for it to be closed.

One Question.

Was Jesus an individual who lived his own life who claims to be inside people like a guiding spirit?

People actually claim that a man lived and that man has become his own individual inside people like a person is two separate people...........

Jesus said that the helper would be sent in his name, other individuals would come in his name, and I tell you that these are the kings of the East who have lived a life just like Jesus lived, and who have now come to be guiding spirits, after all, that is what we are talking about.

Are there really spirits?

Does Jesus really claim to be a man who lived, and then he became a guiding spirit?

Who are the people who make up the helper who go out to millions of people to be guiding spirits?

You, you will be a guiding spirit whether you be a plain soldier, or you be a General, and there are many levels in between, perhaps you will go into the mind to guide an ape named lucy in another world and be the mother of all who are born aware, lol. Just saying, All God does is increase his own spirit, he plants a seed, just one, and that seed is taken by many to bearfruit until it spreads and spreads that God has multiplied himself with one seed.
Hanni, if all of this symbolism could be broken down where the hearer could relate to it you’d be doing a great service . Do you really want this to go over the heads of the hearer?.

Old 11-03-2018, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Hanni, if all of this symbolism could be broken down where the hearer could relate to it you’d be doing a great service . Do you really want this to go over the heads of the hearer?.
That is the thing isn't it.

The thing is as Galatians teaches us being two kingdoms, two seeds, two mothers, two sons.

Ishamel, and of Isaac, Esau and of Jacob, Cain and Abel, as kingdom against kingdom.

The thing is, people take this as esoteric spiritual things speaking of the desires of the flesh and the will of the spirit, and they don't consider that there is an actual abomination within them.

How does one overcome and die to a spirit they wont admit the existance of?

Now hundreds of millions of people claim that Jesus is in them and speaking to them every day, but how can the same Jesus be speaking to 30,000 different denominations unless he was giving all of them a different truth?

See, it's taken for granted and assummed that the spirit speaking to everyone is Jesus, and nobody questions this type of language, all claim some other entity is speaking truth to them when all the denominations claiming to have spirits teaching them all have a different truth....

Hundreds of millions SWEAR A SPIRIT IS SPEAKING TO THEM.

I submit that they are not wrong, but that they are confused and ignorant how these things work, and what spirits are speaking.........

There is one thing common with many, they stand against all that is called of God or worshipped of God as their word is above the word of God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or