U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 04:37 PM

40,054 posts, read 26,735,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I spent some time on his site around 9-10 years ago.
He had a loving heart, and extended it to others.

Peace be with him, as he journey's beyond this life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2018, 05:20 PM

3,274 posts, read 892,565 times
Tribute to Gary and Michelle Amirault By Lynda Mitchell-

"Consequently, my brothers (family) - loved ones and longed-for folks (people missed with a craving), my joy and winner's wreath (crown) - thus you constantly stand within the Lord (Christ) [as or being] loved ones!" Philippians 4:1

Meeting Gary and Michelle for the first time was during a gathering in New Mexico. You couldn't help but notice the brilliance of their eyes, the readiness of their smiles. These were two who carried an undeniable torch, the kind that kindles your soul and lights up your spirit for Truth.

Gary had told Jonathan about the meeting during a phone conversation and said we should come. It initially wasn't going to be 'an assembling,' but somehow it was quickly turning into one. We were excited to meet people we knew through studies and teaching tapes (70's - 90's era).

The Lord was ushered into our midst in such a profound way and lives were impacted that day. For Jonathan and I, it was the first time to be among so many who believed in the full salvation of all. We were truly blessed and encouraged!

We sat with Gary and Michelle much of the time. During breaks our husbands discussed Greek and various translations, while Michelle and I experienced our own intimate encounter of prayer and worship. I took off my favorite bracelet, brown leather band with silver medallion, and fastened it on her wrist. We had a bond.

The next time I saw Michelle was at The Call in Nashville, the summer of 2007. It was the largest gathering of Christians I had ever attended in Titan stadium that held 70,000 people! Michelle and I had traveled with our own separate group but arranged to meet up. It was over 100 degrees and they were passing out water bottles. Shade was a luxury and we retreated to a narrow slot along side a wall and delighted in face to face again. The venue was anointed; 24/7 worship, acts of reconciliation, a live wedding ceremony, prayer over the nation and nations, and a concluding gathering of 300 men blowing shofars.

Jonathan last saw Gary at a conference in Denver a few years ago. More beautiful fellowship and anointed testimonies including the author of "The Shack."

When you meet trail blazers like Gary and Michelle, you witness what Jeremiah described when he said,

"His word was in my heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones!" (Jeremiah 20:9)

The fire was His call on their life. They have walked the Way with such a deep and burning love. All who come close know the brilliance of their shine. They are alive forevermore. We love you Gary and Michelle. We are eternally grateful for you! Xx

Christian Universalism, not UUA, universalist apologetics, victorious gospel, Hell's defeat, ultimate reconciliation

Edited from Gary's testimony:

"Please forgive me for getting carried away here. I would love to make this publication several hundred pages full of the words written by men and women throughout the last two thousand years who have risked their lives or reputations by declaring their belief that Jesus Christ is truly the Savior of all mankind, (not just some of mankind.)

"I have mentioned enough to hopefully arouse enough curiosity in readers who have a hope in their heart that what I am writing is true, that they will go, seek, research, and discover for themselves, that we are all in truly good Hands -- Hands which undergird all of His creation --

"Hands which are not willing that any should perish -- Hands that are wise enough to have made provision from the very beginning of time, that after a season of suffering which would work great thankfulness and His character into our lives --

"our Father will dry every tear shed, restore every broken heart, heal every wound inflicted, and love every son and daughter who ever walked this earth, back to Himself.

"As in the past, so also today, there is a host of Christians who believe in the ultimate restoration of all. There are writing ministries all over the world whose audience reaches all the continents of the world. Kingdom Bible Studies, Letters of Truth, The Pathfinder, Unsearchable Riches, Dew From Mount Hermon, Promised Seed Ministries, The Idle Babbler, and dozens of other periodicals declare the everlasting gospel to all mankind."

Old 11-07-2018, 09:25 PM

5,806 posts, read 4,788,205 times
Oh my goodness!! I didn't know that he passed away.
Also didn't know that Michelle had passed, previously. I remember when his son passed years ago.

Well he's definitely in a much better place and surrounded by his loving family.
That is for sure.

God bless you, Gary.
Tentmaker has helped a lot of people pull away from all of the fear and condemnation of religion and open their eyes to the true LOVING nature of their Creator.

Old 11-08-2018, 05:49 AM

5,441 posts, read 4,867,164 times
Gary is now experiencing the very place he denied: Hell fire. People, I urge you to listen to Jesus, not false teachers.

Old 11-08-2018, 07:09 AM

1,078 posts, read 770,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Gary is now experiencing the very place he denied: Hell fire. People, I urge you to listen to Jesus, not false teachers.
In reality, he is experiencing a life review and in this he will see just how many people he helped including me. I spoke with him on the phone and he answered so many questions I had and this was about 15 years ago. He was very close to Jesus, prayed with me as well. How dare you say that!

Be careful how you judge others as well, it will be the same judgement for you.

Old 11-08-2018, 07:33 AM

5,441 posts, read 4,867,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
In reality, he is experiencing a life review and in this he will see just how many people he helped including me. I spoke with him on the phone and he answered so many questions I had and this was about 15 years ago. He was very close to Jesus, prayed with me as well. How dare you say that!

Be careful how you judge others as well, it will be the same judgement for you.
Gary only gave you temporary peace. A fool's paradise.

Old 11-08-2018, 08:27 AM

25,805 posts, read 13,413,199 times
Quote:
Moderator cut: ...

Last edited by mensaguy; 11-08-2018 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: Geez!

5,806 posts, read 4,788,205 times
Quote:
I reported your post. This is a memorial thread.
You just showed extremely poor taste.
Have some respect.

56,053 posts, read 54,552,165 times
Quote:
Many are. That's why they don't listen to the likes of you.

Old 11-08-2018, 08:30 AM

1,078 posts, read 770,924 times
Quote:
Gary only gave you temporary peace. A fool's paradise.
Who is the fool here? ...the one who believes the auto mechanic torches his beloved 57' Chevy because the carburetor needs replacing or the one who believes He fixes it instead?

If this peace I received knowing He is able to do as He pleases is temporary, I'll take it. It's been 15 years of peace so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity