U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 08:22 PM

25,776 posts, read 13,404,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Lol. All the univeralists responded lamenting his passing. I didnít even had to look him up to know what he was all about
Yes. You, hiding in the dark, would be well aware of those who bring light.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2018, 08:40 PM

40,043 posts, read 26,725,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post

Gary, was a devout atheist. Her Christian friends (Michelle) thought it would take decades, if ever, for her husband to come to Christ, but they were wrong.

God IS mightier than any atheist Ė Gary was loved into the kingdom of Jesus on Valentine's Day, 1985. It was an incredible encounter. A Damascus Road experience. He became "Road Kill for Christ."

Gary experienced the love of Christ in a dimension that exceeded the expectations of the various churches and Messianic Jewish Congregations they attended in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., area of Maryland. He experienced a love that truly loved everyone without exception.

Michelle Amirault Obituary: View Michelle Amirault's Obituary by Hermann Advertiser Courier
It is impossible to encounter God's love and EVER believe all the fear and wrath nonsense spouted by fundamentalists. It is unmistakable!!

Old 11-08-2018, 09:29 PM

1,259 posts, read 295,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Gary is now experiencing the very place he denied: Hell fire. People, I urge you to listen to Jesus, not false teachers.

In honor of Gary, and one who is a member of Tentmaker and has been banned from there in the past. I can assure you that there are many there that love him. I didn't know him personally. But I know that he believed deeply in universal salvation which is at the heart of the Gospel. I know I can speak for many of my brothers and sisters there and say that Gary can't wait to see your blessed arrival in the Kingdom. So while you may curse Gary, I'm sure He would be blessing you and preaching your salvation as well as his.

The fact is that Gary is dead and awaiting a resurrection as all but Christ our Lord.

Praise God and our Lord Jesus Christ!

Old 11-09-2018, 09:57 AM

3,261 posts, read 888,661 times
Testimony of Gary Amirault

Coming Home to Father -Gary Amirault Testimony

Memorial Service for Gary 11/9/18

https://www.toedtmanngrosse.com/noti...rhard-Amirault

Last edited by Rose2Luv; 11-09-2018 at 10:33 AM..

Old 11-09-2018, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Oh my goodness!! I didn't know that he passed away.
Also didn't know that Michelle had passed, previously. I remember when his son passed years ago.

Well he's definitely in a much better place and surrounded by his loving family.
That is for sure.

God bless you, Gary.
Tentmaker has helped a lot of people pull away from all of the fear and condemnation of religion and open their eyes to the true LOVING nature of their Creator.

Old 11-09-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Gary is now experiencing the very place he denied: Hell fire. People, I urge you to listen to Jesus, not false teachers.
The darkness of heart motivating such a post on a memorial thread is beyond my understanding! The absolute lack of love and vindictiveness in such a sentiment is truly saddening.

Old 11-09-2018, 02:38 PM

3,261 posts, read 888,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind expression of Christian love and acceptance.
"Even if I could speak the languages of men and of angels, if I am without love, I am no better than a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal. Even if I have the gift of prophesy, even if I understand all the secrets which only the initiates know; even if I am wise with all knowledge; even if I have faith so complete that it can move mountains, if I am without love, it is all no good to me.

Love is patient; love is kind. There is no envy in love; there are no proud claims; there is no conceit. Love never does the graceless thing; never insists on its rights, never irritably loses its temper; never nurses its wrath to keep it warm. Love finds nothing to be glad about when someone goes wrong, but is glad when truth is glad. Love can stand any kind of treatment; love's first instinct is to believe in people; love never regards anyone or anything as hopeless; nothing can happen that can break love's spirit. Love lasts for ever. Whatever prophesies there may be, they will some day be ended; whatever utterances of ecstasy there may be, they will some day be silenced; whatever knowledge there may be, it will some day pass away. We have but fragments of knowledge and glimpses of prophetic insight; but when the complete will come, the fragmentary will be ended. When I was a child, I had a child's speech; I had a child's mind; I had a child's thoughts. But, when I became a man, I put away childish things. Now we see bewildering shadows in a mirror, but then we shall see face to face; now I know a fragment of the truth, but then I will know as completely as I am known. The truth is that these three things last for ever-

faith, hope, and love-

and the greatest of them is love."

(1 Corinthians Chapter 13, Dr. William Barclay Translation)

Old 11-09-2018, 06:20 PM

954 posts, read 241,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The darkness of heart motivating such a post on a memorial thread is beyond my understanding! The absolute lack of love and vindictiveness in such a sentiment is truly saddening.
You throw love around like it was yo-yo. But you know what? Adolf loved his dog. Imelda just loooved all her shoes. Guy on the corner loved get his meth for the night. So, tell us. How did you love this person that you never met?

Last edited by SumTingy; 11-09-2018 at 07:00 PM..

Old 11-09-2018, 06:43 PM

20,357 posts, read 9,819,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
You throw love around like it was yo-yo. But you know what? Adolf loved his dog. Imelda just loooved all her shoes. Guy on the corner just loved get his meth for the night. So, tell us. How did you love this person that you never met?
Etiquette is having dignity and a sense of what is becoming or appropriate for a person of good breeding.
Apparently, you are missing the ingredient that is necessary or what it takes to be a decent human being.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:04 PM

5,934 posts, read 1,698,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Etiquette is having dignity and a sense of what is becoming or appropriate for a person of good breeding.
Apparently, you are missing the ingredient that is necessary or what it takes to be a decent human being.
I guess that goes for you, too? You're the one tossing out insults over people not caring on a Christian forum if some atheist passed away. You want sympathy? Go find an atheist board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity