U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 08:14 PM

20,352 posts, read 9,815,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Gary is now experiencing the very place he denied: Hell fire. People, I urge you to listen to Jesus, not false teachers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Etiquette is having dignity and a sense of what is becoming or appropriate for a person of good breeding.
Apparently, you are missing the ingredient that is necessary or what it takes to be a decent human being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I guess that goes for you, too? You're the one tossing out insults over people not caring on a Christian forum if some atheist passed away. You want sympathy? Go find an atheist board.
Gary Amirault wasn't an atheist, but that never stops the false accusations.
Do you have something important to say, or is this merely lip-service?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Jt3mv4S5qrw

Last edited by Jerwade; 11-09-2018 at 08:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2018, 08:28 PM

25,775 posts, read 13,399,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Lol. All the univeralists responded lamenting his passing. I didnít even had to look him up to know what he was all about
Quote:
I guess that goes for you, too? You're the one tossing out insults over people not caring on a Christian forum if some atheist passed away. You want sympathy? Go find an atheist board.
When a lion passes, jackals get brave.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:31 PM

5,931 posts, read 1,697,435 times
Quote:
Gary Amirault wasn't an atheist, but that never stops the false accusations.
Do you have something important to say, or is this merely lip-service?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt3mv4S5qrw
Perhaps I misunderstood. I saw on post 25 it looked as if he was referred to as an atheist. Honestly...never heard of the guy before this thread. Not sure why he's mentioned on this forum.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtMZwmzRAc

Old 11-09-2018, 08:43 PM

56,005 posts, read 54,508,374 times
Quote:
Perhaps I misunderstood. I saw on post 25 it looked as if he was referred to as an atheist. Honestly...never heard of the guy before this thread. Not sure why he's mentioned on this forum.
I never heard of him, either, but I read the OP, which explains why he is mentioned on this forum: "He was a great guy, who really loved Christ. And a great mentor."

He is a Christian who was an inspiration to other Christians, in particular, the OP, and she was saddened by his death.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:

My name is Gary Amirault. Although I am dead, nevertheless I live, but not I, but Christ in me. (Galatians 2:20) Paul, the apostle and writer of much of the latter portion of the Christian Bible tells us that in one sense we are all dead. This is a great mystery which can only be understood by revelation. "For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again." (2 Corinthians 5:14,15)

I am the author of this publication. I still find it quite remarkable that I am at this time in my life spending many hours studying various subjects related to the Scriptures. Having been an atheist most of my life, it still seems rather strange being in my office surrounded by hundreds of Bibles and reference books related to Biblical topics.

Coming Home to Father -Gary Amirault Testimony - Tentmaker Ministries

Old 11-11-2018, 05:40 PM

3,139 posts, read 937,194 times
Gary and Michelle were totally committed to the work of Christ. They put their entire lives together and all they had in strength, in finances, and in devotion to bring the message of freedom in Christ to those kept in bondage to fundamentalist lies. There good works follow them and I hope they are conscious and awake in a heavenly place waiting for the rest of us to pass out of this fallen world filled with sins of greed, violence, fear and death. I was shocked that Gary passed just 3 months after his wife Michelle, but I know he grieved deeply over her passing and I do not doubt that he prayed fervently for Father to take him to heaven a.s.a.p. because he didn't want to labor without her by his side. I'm tearing up as I write this.

I just got my internet access back tonight one month after hurricane Michael passed over our city on October 10th and damaged pretty much every building in the city and blew down the vast majority of trees. It will take years to get our city cleaned up and looking anything like it did before. We are doing fine, but there are many displaced poor among those who were affected - all people living in trailers and apartments were forced to leave permanently and many having no place to go. We have taken in two people (Robin's father, and uncle).

Old 11-11-2018, 05:48 PM

56,005 posts, read 54,508,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Gary and Michelle were totally committed to the work of Christ. They put their entire lives together and all they had in strength, in finances, and in devotion to bring the message of freedom in Christ to those kept in bondage to fundamentalist lies. There good works follow them and I hope they are conscious and awake in a heavenly place waiting for the rest of us to pass out of this fallen world filled with sins of greed, violence, fear and death. I was shocked that Gary passed just 3 months after his wife Michelle, but I know he grieved deeply over her passing and I do not doubt that he prayed fervently for Father to take him to heaven a.s.a.p. because he didn't want to labor without her by his side. I'm tearing up as I write this.

I just got my internet access back tonight one month after hurricane Michael passed over our city on October 10th and damaged pretty much every building in the city and blew down the vast majority of trees. It will take years to get our city cleaned up and looking anything like it did before. We are doing fine, but there are many displaced poor among those who were affected - all people living in trailers and apartments were forced to leave permanently and many having no place to go. We have taken in two people (Robin's father, and uncle).
We heard via geekigurl that you were affected. Glad to see you back. It will take a long time to recover. I live in the area affected by Superstorm Sandy six years ago, and some people's homes are still not rebuilt. I was fortunate in that I only lost power for six days.

Old 11-11-2018, 05:48 PM

3,139 posts, read 937,194 times
Quote:
My name is Gary Amirault. Although I am dead, nevertheless I live, but not I, but Christ in me. (Galatians 2:20) Paul, the apostle and writer of much of the latter portion of the Christian Bible tells us that in one sense we are all dead. This is a great mystery which can only be understood by revelation. "For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again." (2 Corinthians 5:14,15)

I am the author of this publication. I still find it quite remarkable that I am at this time in my life spending many hours studying various subjects related to the Scriptures. Having been an atheist most of my life, it still seems rather strange being in my office surrounded by hundreds of Bibles and reference books related to Biblical topics.

Coming Home to Father -Gary Amirault Testimony - Tentmaker Ministries

I love re-reading Gary's testimony. It's a very amazing Testimony. His calling was unique and certainly special. He and Michelle poured their hearts, their souls and all their strength into bringing the love of Christ to others. Thank you, God for letting me be one who got to meet these two people and be changed forever by their words. Crying, yet rejoicing
over Gary's and Michelle's recent departure -- only 3 months apart and they were not really old.

Old 11-12-2018, 05:14 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,798,012 times
Quote:
Who was he? And how is he relevant to the Christianity forum? Was he a pastor or preacher?

He was the author of this site:

Christian Universalism, not UUA, universalist apologetics, victorious gospel, Hell's defeat, ultimate reconciliation

I think I had some conversations with him too. Various people from there joined this forum when the debate started here, including me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity