Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 08:53 AM

16,660 posts, read 15,654,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Gary is now experiencing the very place he denied: Hell fire. People, I urge you to listen to Jesus, not false teachers.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind expression of Christian love and acceptance.

Old 11-08-2018, 09:11 AM

11,061 posts, read 7,132,082 times
Quote:
Gary is now experiencing the very place he denied: Hell fire. People, I urge you to listen to Jesus, not false teachers.
Man oh man. Guess who's the mouthpiece of Satan here (literally or figuratively)? Go and point your finger of scorn in the mirror and see who is the target...

You aren't God, so you aren't going to be able to make determinations like God. I have no idea who this Gary person is, but that's irrelevant. None of us can ever act as though we are God, and dispense determinations over who goes to hell or doesn't.

You've opened yourself to God's direct attention and judgement for choosing to spew your hate and judgement on others. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2018, 11:31 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
A bit Judgmental?

Matt.7.
[1] Judge not, that ye be not judged.
[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I have chapter and verse to condemn you, what chapter and verse have you to specifically condemn Gary?

Jesus wants to know.

◄ Daniel 5:27 ►

)
New International Version

Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.

Adhemar:

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

Kate:

Love should end with hope. My husband, God rest him, told me something I'll never forget. Hope guides me

Old 11-08-2018, 02:46 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,941,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind expression of Christian love and acceptance.
You people would have said the same of Jesus when He offended people.

Matthew 8
21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

People have the wrong concept of Christian love. We don't accept just anything.

Old 11-08-2018, 05:21 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,019,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post

Gary, was a devout atheist. Her Christian friends (Michelle) thought it would take decades, if ever, for her husband to come to Christ, but they were wrong.

God IS mightier than any atheist – Gary was loved into the kingdom of Jesus on Valentine's Day, 1985. It was an incredible encounter. A Damascus Road experience. He became "Road Kill for Christ."

Gary experienced the love of Christ in a dimension that exceeded the expectations of the various churches and Messianic Jewish Congregations they attended in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., area of Maryland. He experienced a love that truly loved everyone without exception.

Michelle Amirault Obituary: View Michelle Amirault's Obituary by Hermann Advertiser Courier

Old 11-08-2018, 06:51 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,001,756 times
Who was he? And how is he relevant to the Christianity forum? Was he a pastor or preacher?

Old 11-08-2018, 07:57 PM

1,183 posts, read 536,369 times
Quote:
Lol. All the univeralists responded lamenting his passing. I didn’t even had to look him up to know what he was all about

Old 11-08-2018, 08:00 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
Quote:
Gary is now experiencing the very place he denied: Hell fire.

People, I urge you to listen to Jesus, not false teachers.
I don't see anyone following you?
What you exhibit is down-right-false.

Old 11-08-2018, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Lol. All the univeralists responded lamenting his passing. I didn’t even had to look him up to know what he was all about
You are not known as someone who cares.
And the only thing you exalt is that of yourself.

Old 11-08-2018, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Who was he? And how is he relevant to the Christianity forum? Was he a pastor or preacher?
He was a teacher of Good News.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity