U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 09:00 PM

941 posts, read 144,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
JESUS FULFILLED THE LAW, thereby REPLACING the law..
It really doesn't say that.

It says the Son of man filled the law.

The prophets brought the law of God to man. They filled it, not fulfilled it. They brought it into effect from God.

Jesus did not replace it. He upheld the law and the prophets.

"In everything do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets."

In other words, speak the word of God to others. That is how to abide in His word.

"Speak the truth to one another, judge righteously and let honesty and peace be at your gates."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2018, 10:04 PM

14,806 posts, read 4,970,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
But scripture sure did.......He wanted us to figure out it was impossible to keep and we needed HIM a merciful and gracious God to forgive us and give us eternal life after the cross........

23 for fall have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

We are as likely to keep the law as we are to jump to the moon..........

The law reveals sin but cannot fix it. (Romans 3:20)

If the law worked then faith would be irrelevant. (Romans 4:14)

The law brings wrath upon those who follow it. (Romans 4:15)

The purpose of the law was to increase sin. (Romans 5:20)

Christians are not under the law. (Romans 6:14)

Christians have been delivered from the law. (Romans 7:1-6)

The law is good, perfect and holy but cannot help you be good, perfect or holy. (Romans 7:7-12)
Jesus came right out and said flat out that whoever wont keep the laws to then teach others not to keep the laws will be the least in the kingdom of heaven.

Frankly, this is not a good goal, and yet, I see see so many Christians speaking in total disrepect for the law as if they wanted to be the greatest IN THE LEAST KINGDOM.

The least in the kinbdom is the outer court of Gentiles called the luter court of darkness, and although these people have salvation, they are no doubt the least in the kingdom because the kingdom is about being adopted and grafted into Israel, while the great majority refuse to be adopted or grafted, they choose to remain Gentile, and as such, their lot is amongst the sinners in the outer court of Gentiles, who would set their goal to become the least?

Old 11-08-2018, 10:36 PM

Paul was not a Jew, Paul was one of the 7000 reserved of Israel, not Judah and Paul is explaining how his own people were ended because of lawlessness and Paganism..

He is explaining how the Gentile gets adopted and grafted into Israel.

He is explaining how their is a first born and a second born as Egypt and Israel, and how the Egyptians were appointed for death as this flesh is appointed to die, and he connects those Egyptians with the loss of his own people, Ephraim. Ephraim is the house of Israel, not the house of Judah. Ephraim is the ten lost tribes, and Paul is explaining how the Gentile becomes one with the Jews when they repent of their lawlesness and Paganism........This lawlessness and paganism ended the Northern kingdom where ten tribes became Gentiles, and God said,'' You are not my people and I will not be your God.''

They willingly chose to become Gentiles, not God's people, and so the kingdom of Ephraim became lost except for 7000 men in every generation living amongst Jews who would not become lawless and pagan.

Elijah went up to the mountain of God and said,' Dear Lord, I ALONE AND THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL WHO HAS NOT ACCEPTED PAGANISM.''

But God informed Elijah of his 7000 man election in each generation, and it is this election that Paul is explaining as one of 7000.

Paul says,' EVEN US, not of the Jew only, BUT EVEN US AS HOSEA SAYS,'' NOT MY PEOPLE BECOME MY PEOPLE.'' EVEN US OF NON JEWS, AS I AM OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND NOT A JEW. PAUL BECAME A JEW BECAUSE HE LIVED AS A JEW AMONGST JEWS.

Paul was explaing how Egypt was symbolic of this first born lf flesh, and how Israel represented the spirit, and there is a law for both.

Paul was explaining how nobody can judge God in wbom he chooses for death, and this in relation to the first born of Egypt appointed for death.

Then Paul begins explaining how his own people represented the first born, and how that first born is appointedd for death in linking them with the first born of Egypt....

This first born life of flesh is appointed for death, and Ephraim is the first born of God, this is why the kingdom of Ephraim, was appointed for death, now known as the ten lost tribes.

Paul is teaching OVER AND OVER that YOU are tne first born of flesh, AND you are the second born of spirt, and the how the first law is appointed for all flesh, but now their is a second law for the second born of spirit...

You have to be born again.

Everything Paul is teaching is misunderstood because he is speaking of two laws, one for the flesh, and one for the spirit.

The law of Moses IS QUITE EVIDENT IN THE FACT THAT ALL FLESH DIES.

Do you know anyone who has walked perfectly in the law so as not to die, or to be resurrected because the law found him innocent?

ONLY one, and this is the point, the law judbes ALL FLESH, IT JUDGED THE FLESH OF JESUS, AND IT WILL JUDGE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE.

YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE THE LAW DOES JUDGE ALL FLESH.

Think about how you view the law, it is not something that any flesh can escape, you are simply going to die because you have been judged by the law............

The law is not ended, it is going to judge all the first born sons, your flesh, this life.

This doesn't concern the second born son.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:01 PM

Open Romans, and it is a person who was not born a Jew, and all his people died because they separated from Jews. Paul became a Jew and he was explaing how to become co heirs with Jews.

Paul was of Ephraim, not Judah, Paul was a living example how Ephraim became one people with Judah.

Paul was among 7000 elect people, and although Christians use the word,'' Elect,'' so loosley, their imaginations do not change who the elect are, and modern Christians simply cannot relay themselves as Ephraim of Judah in any sense, in any stretch of the imagination.

The ELECT are Ephraim and Judah, the chosen people, and where the elect concerns Gentiles, it is only Gentiles who come repenting for the lawlessness and paganism that killed the ten tribes.

Messiah brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah, and Paul is explaining the promise to the lost ten tribes IF they accept a marriage to a Jew.

Jesus didn't come offering a marriage to Jew, ONLY TO GENTILES, AND ONLY GENTILES WHO WOULD BECOME ONE WITH JEWS IN THE RELIGION OF GOD.

If you aren't as Paul, living amongst Jews as a Jew, as married to Judah, there is no covenant, Gentiles have one chance, and this is to become united with Jews in a marriage, and God has demanded that the Jew keep his ways, and to insinuate that his law is over, well that just defies what God told him to do, and how can you marry a man who defies God?

Christians have been given leeway, but that isn't good enough, they try and speak of a people's culture and heritage in a very bad light.

Christians don't want to even keep the Sabbath, but they go even farther to try and put the keeping of the Sabbath in a bad light.

God says,'' I will bless those who walk in my ways.''
The world says,'' I will curse those who walk in God's ways.''

There is no reason to bring the law down, there is only your accptance that you can't walk in it in order to repent....

Unless one accepts the judge and judgment, how can he show remorse to the judge, will he stand there in his arrogance saying the law can't judge him, or will he admit what he is?

Old 11-09-2018, 06:25 AM

3,671 posts, read 1,538,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Thatís not Jesus thatís paul...
ERROR, the apostle Paul is an ambassador of the Lord Jesus. an ambassdor do not speak his own, but he who sent him.

supportive scripture, John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me".

and if one is not sure about the scripture here, we suggest you read your commentaries.

so all those who don't hear the apostle Paul then you refuse to hear God ...... (smile).

Old 11-09-2018, 07:55 AM

27,968 posts, read 15,053,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
ERROR, the apostle Paul is an ambassador of the Lord Jesus. an ambassdor do not speak his own, but he who sent him.

supportive scripture, John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me".

and if one is not sure about the scripture here, we suggest you read your commentaries.

so all those who don't hear the apostle Paul then you refuse to hear God ...... (smile).

Old 11-09-2018, 07:57 AM

27,968 posts, read 15,053,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
JESUS FULFILLED THE LAW, thereby REPLACING the law..
Nope...

Old 11-09-2018, 08:00 AM

Quote:
NO, that's the Lord Jesus speaking by his apostle. ... (smile).

Old 11-09-2018, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Nope...
as for the Law, IT'S JUST AN ADDITION... lol. scripture, Gal 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

THE LAW IS AN "ADDITION" BECAUSE OF SIN. NOW THAT SIN IS REMOVED, WHY SERVE THE LAW.

IF ONE SIN "CONFESS" IT..... LOL. MY GOD HOW EASY IS IT.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:24 AM

2,303 posts, read 626,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
The Fulfillment of the Law
16 In the same way, let your light shine before men,

that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;

I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.

18 For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away,

not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen,

will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.Ö

Ever lusted? ever broken even ONE law? THEN YOU HAVE BROKEN ALL OF THEM.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity