U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 09:30 AM

28,010 posts, read 15,097,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Just as Jesus intended!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2018, 10:44 AM

2,334 posts, read 633,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post

Richard and Hannibal......I just want you to know I'm on your side, love the Jews and was lucky enough to find a new family who had just left the Kibbutz and came over to Palm Springs on a work visa. Menasha and family were just awesome and he was a graduate of Tel Aviv U and was looking for something in a large irrigation project. I got him hired by a firm in that business and he went on to do huge farms in the Coachella with the latest in water tech. He brought in semi truck loads of equipment including some huge water pumps never seen in that valley.......quite a deal. What a great family they were, invited me over and explained some of the feasts and observances and I saw Jesus all over that.

Always had a soft spot for the Jews who are some of the brightest people on the planet, and I think something like 50% of the patents issued go to Israel and the Jews.........

Old 11-14-2018, 04:09 PM

14,912 posts, read 5,002,235 times
Quote:
Richard and Hannibal......I just want you to know I'm on your side, love the Jews and was lucky enough to find a new family who had just left the Kibbutz and came over to Palm Springs on a work visa. Menasha and family were just awesome and he was a graduate of Tel Aviv U and was looking for something in a large irrigation project. I got him hired by a firm in that business and he went on to do huge farms in the Coachella with the latest in water tech. He brought in semi truck loads of equipment including some huge water pumps never seen in that valley.......quite a deal. What a great family they were, invited me over and explained some of the feasts and observances and I saw Jesus all over that.

Always had a soft spot for the Jews who are some of the brightest people on the planet, and I think something like 50% of the patents issued go to Israel and the Jews.........
Sweet, yeah, I knew that though, and I really try to speak in general other than specific about these subjects...I see the whole thing from a completely different perspective and it is very hard to break past old set ideas. It is really hard to get outside of the box to look at the whole thing as it is....The problem with discussing the law with most Christians is that they can't get the idea of salvation in connection with the law out of their heads, the law is a marrige contract and it is made for things to go well for you, and although nobody ever teaches keeping the law to be saved, Christians can't get the idea of it out of they head, it has nothing to do with salvation.

It's pure magic because all of it concerns the reader, every thing written of oxens are written for you, everything written about clean animals and unclean animals is about you, it isn't about an animal. All the sacrifices concern you, not just Jesus, Jesus walked as the sacrifices because he was a man, and that is why we all have to die daily in a lifestyle of Passover, and we have to sacrifice as the being the Sukkot Bull, the sacrifice of your lips. Everything written of slavery is about you, every law concerning the slave and the master is about the make up of what you are.

It is the law of the Tabernacles and you are the tabernacle where it's comings and goings concern you.

I don't wish anyone to keep any laws, but they should learn the true meanings because all the hidden meanings are instructions.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:35 PM

Hannibal you have no idea how much I wish I could agree with you on the law, but I can't and have to stay true to the word. So it's nothing personal and all I can really do is pray that some day somebody on here far smarter than I can reach Jews with the message of grace. I know the odds are astronomical and few will come to know grace, I really only know of two or three grace believing Jews on the radio or net. It's perfectly understandable to me how the Jews with a history going back to 2,000 BC and Abraham would have a great deal of pride in their land and the law that came along 500 years later.

The conversion of Saul to Paul is only a miracle Jesus could have accomplished, as Paul as a Pharisee knew the law and history front and back......and even more unbelievable is Jesus picking him to take grace to the nations. But it has happened and it's clearly the right message for today.........so I guess we just agree to disagree and hope for the best........

Old 11-15-2018, 02:32 PM

There was never a plan to reach Jews, this is what I keep saying because it is true. The plan was to reach Gentiles, not Jews, and the idea and concept of trying to reach Jews is pretty bizarre and I say this as a person who tried to reach Jews everday for a couple decades when I didn't understand. How is somebody going to reach a person who is fully in the will of God?

Jesus wasn't offering a betrothal for a Jew to marry a Jew.

Both Elijah and John the Baptist have the exact same mission and that mission is extreemly clear, it had nothing to do with Jews besides calling Gentiles to marry the Jew.

Jesus came offering the promised betrothal anyone can read in Hosea 2, and this promise of betrothal has zero to do with the Jew, and John the Baptist was not sent to Jews, they were already God's people and they have remained God's chosen people where we Gentiles can be added to the nation just as Isaiah shows Jesus in the land of the ten tribes where the Gentile has seen a light in a Jew.

John the Baptist went as the friend of the bridegroom offering a betrothal to Gentiles.

Everytime Paul is worried about his people, he isn't speaking of Jews, he is speaking of Israel, not Judah. It was Israel who were punished for their unbelief in the law, not their unbelief in a Messiah....

This is why it is so Ironic, the Gentile has one chance to Join the chosen people under the promise to the lost ten tribes, and the only way to join God's people is that betrothal promised to the ten tribes in Hosea 2........

THE ONLY WAY TO OBTAIN THIS BETROTHAL IS TO REPENT OF DISRESPECTING THE LAW AND ABANDONING JUDAH.

Your idea is the exact opposite, you would turn the Jew instead of your conversion, you would convert the Jew away from Judaism when the whole point is your conversion to Judaism to join the already saved chosen nation of God.....

Imagine what would have happened if God didn't ordain the brothers of Joseph to do what the did to Joseph?

Everyone would have died, all of Israel, all of Egypt, all of Assyria, but because the brothers of Joseph were predestined to do what they did, the whole world was saved, and Paul explains this very thing in speaking of Isreal and Judah.

Because of the unbelief of those ten tribes, you now have a chance, and their unbelief was their disrespect for the Torah and their division from Jews.

The only way a Gentile is adopted and grafted into Israel to join the people of God is to accept the Jewish Sabbaths and Holy days, and this is hardly an opinion, it is a matter of God's promise just like his promise to seal your forehead and right hand.

BY THE LAW, if you haven't accepted God's Sabbaths and feasts, you cannot possibly obtain this protective seal.

Now everyone and they grandma can sit around and guess what it means to be sealed in your forehead and right hand, but it is a matter of the law, a promise of God that is not going to change, and where you see people being sealed with protection in their forehead, you see the people who die because they don't have that seal, and they are specifically killed for keeping the winter Solstice and Easter, and they lay dead without that seal at the 6th hour in the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year for keeping the ways of the Babylonian Messiah named Tammuz, the reason for the seasons.........

I understand that God is going to forgive people for calling Tammuz, '' Jesus,'' because they do not know what they are doing, nevertheless, Christianity Christianized the worship of Tammuz that all of Rome kept.

We know this is what happened but when you try and point out that Christians are keeping the Babylonian Holy days and traditions and rituals of the Babylonian Messiah, they scoff at you as if it isn't true, or that you should not point out the fact that Christians practice the ways of Tammuz where they call Tammuz Jesus.......

If I point these things out, I am looked at like a decieved person as if I am obviously wrong, because the Christian wont even consider that he follows the Babylonian Messiah even though he keeps the Sabbaths and feasts along with all the traditions and rituals that teach and prove a Babylonian Messiah..

The truth is scoffed at, and it is so bizarre to watch all the Babylonian Christians searching for the Babylonian Messiah with the people who worship the Babylomian Messiah, when they are the only people keeping the ways of the Babylonian Messiah......

Standing in Babylon they say,'' No I am not, I am not in Babylon.''

Then I tell them again,'' Come forth from Babylon lest you recieve all her punishments.''

And still, they sit in their boats selling their wears as Zebulun and Isaachar.

Christians turn the whole point of Jesus backwards, instead of a Messiah coming to convert Gentiles to add to the nation, the Gentile thinks he is supposed to convert the Jew, and what the Gentile has to offer is lawlessness and the worship of another God.

A Jew cannot join a Gentile in lawlessnes and Paganism, and so the covenant can never be realized unless the Gentile comes to the Jew, the Jew cannot defy God to come to the Gentile.

Old 11-15-2018, 03:15 PM

Still comes down to believing Jesus, that is all. If we don't believe what Jesus said himself, where are we?

If we post scrpture after scripture to prove Jesus wrong, then why do we think that we can present a Messiah in the first place?

If we present a lawless Messiah whose followers shun the ways of God and his people, why would we think that we could present Jesus as a righteous person at all?

A Christian to a Jew,'' Um, let me present the Messiah to you, let me give you all the proof you need to know for sure that Jesus was the Messiah.''

I am proud to tell you that Jesus came as a lawless Jew who came to do away with you and your religion, this Jesus came from the father to destroy your culture and your heritage to bring down his father's religion and your religion and so we have been persecuting and killing your people for 2000 years in trying to bring God's wicked religion to an end. We plan on turning the whole world against your culture and heritage so that nobody would follow the wicked horrible commandments of God or any of it's Sabbaths and feasts.''

After 2000 years of persecution and fighting against God and his commandments, we now offer you your savior, see, he is the one who comes to hand the nations into the hands of Israel.....

That is not the promised lawful hero that the prophets speak about, that is not the Messiah who comes making a covenant with Ephraim and Judah to bring the whole world to their feet.

Do Christians understand what the Messianic prophesies are to do?

A Messiah comes to Judah and then then the tents of Joseph are found while God blesses Judah with Power and the Messiah mounts up to fight the nations who fight against Judah and Jerusalem as a freaking HERO, A SUPERMAN WHO COMES TO DEFEND AND BLESS JUDAH TO HAND JUDAH THE KINGDOM.....

Is that what Jesus has done?

This is why it is so bizarre, we try and hand the Jews the exact opposite of what God promised them, this is called the anti Christ, we present Jesus just as Antiochus Epiphanies would be presented, but this is much worse because Antiochus was not a Jew, and so Jesus must be the worst traitor to his own people there ever was, and he is the opposite of everything a Jew is waiting for in a Messiah.

We offer Jews the exact opposite of what they are waiting for, and this offer is from a people and a religion with a 2000 year record of Anti Semitism, of genocide, the exact opposite that was promised to them, and we use lawlessness as if it were a desired aspect of Messiah.

Old 11-15-2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Hannibal you have no idea how much I wish I could agree with you on the law, but I can't and have to stay true to the word. So it's nothing personal and all I can really do is pray that some day somebody on here far smarter than I can reach Jews with the message of grace. I know the odds are astronomical and few will come to know grace, I really only know of two or three grace believing Jews on the radio or net. It's perfectly understandable to me how the Jews with a history going back to 2,000 BC and Abraham would have a great deal of pride in their land and the law that came along 500 years later.

The conversion of Saul to Paul is only a miracle Jesus could have accomplished, as Paul as a Pharisee knew the law and history front and back......and even more unbelievable is Jesus picking him to take grace to the nations. But it has happened and it's clearly the right message for today.........so I guess we just agree to disagree and hope for the best........
But, you are not true to the word...I am a Jew and I know peace...

Old 11-15-2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:

Paul only claimed to be a Pharisee...

Old 11-19-2018, 01:17 PM

Act 23:6 Now when Paul perceived that one part were Sadducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, "Brothers, I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees. It is with respect to the hope and the resurrection of the dead that I am on trial."
Act 23:7 And when he had said this, a dissension arose between the Pharisees and the Sadducees, and the assembly was divided.
Act 23:8 For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, nor angel, nor spirit, but the Pharisees acknowledge them all.
Act 23:9 Then a great clamor arose, and some of the scribes of the Pharisees' party stood up and contended sharply, "We find nothing wrong in this man. What if a spirit or an angel spoke to him?"

Old 11-19-2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Act 23:6 Now when Paul perceived that one part were Sadducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, "Brothers, I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees. It is with respect to the hope and the resurrection of the dead that I am on trial."
Act 23:7 And when he had said this, a dissension arose between the Pharisees and the Sadducees, and the assembly was divided.
Act 23:8 For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, nor angel, nor spirit, but the Pharisees acknowledge them all.
Act 23:9 Then a great clamor arose, and some of the scribes of the Pharisees' party stood up and contended sharply, "We find nothing wrong in this man. What if a spirit or an angel spoke to him?"
Like I said, he only claimed to be one...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity