Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 02:54 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times

Advertisements

People should just find a church with evidence of Holy Spirit , and do preach the gospel , and pray for the tares of Christianity which Jesus said don`t reject them Just pray for them , as when people reject people in fallen faith it gives the devil power to make them stronger in divisions......

Old 11-09-2018, 03:07 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
It is well known that progressive thought is taking over mainstream Christianity. Ideologies such as Universalism, Prosperity Gospel , New Age, Gnosticism, and other faith organizations all make claim to the Christian faith. And many Churches that were once orthodox and Bible believing faith organizations, now embrace the Progressive thought. They no longer teach Biblical concepts but merely reference verses to bolster a philosophy.

So, where are all the Progressive creation of soup kitchens, international relief organizations, schools, hospitals, organizations such as Boy Scouts and YMCA? Where is their influence to stop human trafficking, drug, and alcohol addiction. Where are the financial donations to the global poor? In other words, where is the Fruit of the Spirit?
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

Seems the progressives have produced a lot of fruit, despite the evangelical attempts to build walls to keep the stranger out,deny heath care to the sick, take food from the mouths of the hungry, raise the rents on housing, and poison the water of those who thirst...

The REAL question is what fruit have evangelicals produced in their quest for christian sharia law?

Old 11-09-2018, 05:36 AM

16,663 posts, read 15,654,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Mr. Elect, your demeanor and attitude of condemning other's is well known.
I believe you have already started a thread with similar views on this topic?

Perhaps, you should resurrect it, instead of beginning another thread?
You are nothing more than a resounding tape-recorder.

I am not a Universalist, New Age, or Other.
My observation is that this is the case. We don't need another thread trying to criticize half of Christianity while being subtle enough to avoid earning infractions. One is enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity